Trade Feedback for DarthPete

Reaction score
Please use this thread for all trade feedback with me.
Quoted from this thread ...

ShadowTrooper said:
Completed a trade with DarthPete, completely satisfied, everything went smooth, highly recommend. Would definitely trade with Pete again, thanks! Shadow
Luthersquire said:
Pete's a great trader - ships fast and packs securely!
Lone_Jedi said:
DarthPete is an awesome Scummer to deal with. The items he sent me arrived promptly and were as described.
sambuca said:
Just finished a deal with Pete. The Imperial Post Office tried to send my stuff to the wrong place, but I got angry, complained, and prevailed!!!

DarthPete was an AWESOME communicator, TOTALLY HONEST AND FAIR, and he was overall just a really great guy. Pete bent over backwards to help me out, and I really can't say enough good things about him.

I would totally trade with DarthPete again in a heartbeat.

5 out of 5 smiles!
Captain_Piet said:
Just completed an effortless transaction with DarthPete. Not much I can say, other than the fact I received quick and polite communication coupled with swift shipping. Thanks again!

Reaction score
High value transaction that went flawlessly. No complaints from me!

Reaction score
just completed a transaction with Pete. Everything went smoothly. Enjoy your star destroyer!

Reaction score
Just finished a quick and easy deal with DarthPete. No issues at all and I'd have no problem working with him again in the future!

Reaction score
Very satisfactory transaction with DarthPete. Highly recommended. B)

Reaction score
Pete has great communication, and is a pleasure to deal with. Very easy transaction. Do not hesitate to work with him!