Trade Federation MTT Droid Carrier

Reaction score
Am hoping their X-Wings drop as I could use two more atleast for the main leads(Luke, Biggs and Wedge), right now got only Luke in my sole X-Wing .
30% off this week... that's a temporary drop at least.

Reaction score
Found one at $31.03USD with tax, at Marshall's at Old San Juan Puerto Rico.

Reaction score
LOL! about 8 of these were seen by me at the Marshall's store in Chicago at Six Corners today (Milwaukee/Irving Park/and Cicero ave.). Bummer is they are listed at $79.99 each, and not reduced more.

Reaction score
I'd pick up one more in a heartbeat at 80 bucks, honestly. These things were really hard to find in my area. They sold out fast at walmart and were never restocked. Local Marshalls never got any in as far as I know.

Reaction score
Went to Marshall's to see if they had restocked the vehicle two-packs (still no luck) and they had one fresh MTT on the shelves for 59.99. Needless to say, it came home with me to join the fleet.

Reaction score
Was truly one of the last of the great properly sized vehicles.

Reaction score
Was truly one of the last of the great properly sized vehicles.
I'm a sucker for these huge vehicles. The MTT. The Turbo Tank. AT-TE. My focus is primarily on the OT now, but I just can't see myself parting with these. I love them!

Reaction score
Would've liked a blue CIS CW version during 2014. MTT is a great vehicle, I got 3.

Reaction score
$39.99 at Marshall's near me. Must have just gotten it in, because there was virtually no 3-3/4" scaled stuff there before Christmas.

Reaction score
I've been waiting for two of these that showed up at a local Marshall's before Christmas to drop to $39.99. I went in today and saw the original price of $79.99 had finally dropped, grabbed both, and was stopped by an associate with a scanner who said she was marking items down and wanted to see if she could save me some money, she stickered them for $29.99 :grin:

Last edited:
Reaction score
The big vehicles are the only ones I collect any more, got tired of all the rehashes of the vehicles. Hope we get something more than the Falcon for the new movies.

Reaction score
Now that my SW collecting days are winding down, I regret not picking up this MTT Droid Carrier - great toy, and I did enjoy TPM - it's my third favorite SW film (behind ESB & ANH)....only saw this once over the holidays in late 2013, and didn't get it since I was out of town & didn't want to spend the money to ship this to myself..I guess I should have looked for this more diligently where I live....maybe I still will....

Last edited:
Reaction score
While they didn't always sell through or fast -- they were expensive -- there has never been a big vehicle that failed to satisfy. The Falcon, AT-AT, AT-TE, Turbo Tank, bigger Slave I's and the MTT. I have two of those. I love them. Would have been cool to get the blue repaint, but at least we got it.

Reaction score
Just picked up the mtt at Marshall's for 39.00. I am so glad to add this awesome vehicle to my collection. I have ways wanted it and when I saw it had been marked down to this crazy low level, I pulled the trigger. Welcome to my home MTT

Reaction score
$40 is a great price for this MTT toy - excellent. Glad to hear that you all got this for such a good deal.

kk1

Reaction score
Anyone still looking for this I found it at Marc's Marc yesterday there was only one per store and one had a smashed in side but the other just had a few dings $40

Reaction score
Popped in here on a whim, you are the first person I have seen on here mention it. But I did make a CIS blue repaint with one of mine. Its one of the things I treasure most. And the only super premium scale I tem I have ever had the guts to customize.

Reaction score
Ok You can't brag about your custom without providing some pictures. We all want to see it now. :D

Reaction score
I still think this thing could have held more droids if they were in t he folded up position. I really didn't like the solid droid the thing came with. It would have been a great way for collectors to get rid the battle droid that were sticking up the pegs.

Reaction score
Ok You can't brag about your custom without providing some pictures. We all want to see it now. :D

Sorry, I JUST checked back in here and saw this. Life is super busy but this weekend will be a big Star Wars playing time so I will try and get some pics of it.

Reaction score
sigh....missed my chance when these were at Marshall's. At the time it was too large for me to store so i passed on it.

Reaction score
Damn I still owe you guys those pics. I told the wife I need her good camera, we just have everything packed up for a move in a couple weeks. I will get to it some day though, this forum section doesn't seem to be going anywhere LOL!

Reaction score
I was scrolling through the MODERN HASBRO list and saw this was the last active topic here. So that got me looking for images of the MTT.... which just aren't in THE REBELSCUM PHOTO ARCHIVE. WHU?!?!?! This is the last of the really big vehicles before we got into the ST era, and there are no images? Bizarre...

Reaction score
Can imagine it would be a fairly time consuming photo shoot. HeII I got mine mailed 6 years ago? Still haven't found time to even open the package. In fact I'm not 100% sure it's even an MTT in there.

●●●●

Reaction score
Ha. I know how you feel. I have a Big AT-AT that I bought back in .... well, I guess it was around 2009/2010, whenever it came out. They had one at WalMart that was not selling and it made it past Christmas. I eagerly waited for the post Christmas clearance. This AT-AT's box was somewhat beaten down and definitely not mint. It was moved to another aisle still in the toy dept, but not with the other SW toys. So about a week after Christmas, sure enough, I took it over to the price scanner like I did everyday and it scanned for $50 for the first time. :D

I bought it, but have never opened it. I remember stories of people who have opened their boxes only to find mulch or trash from those that 'returned' the toy. I sure hope mine is good, but I have never opened it, so I don't know for sure.

Also I have a BMF that I ordered from Amazon about year or two after they came out. It was on sale for $109. I had missed all of the $99 clearances, so I accepted my $10 penalty and decided to bite while it was still available. (it had gotten old by this time and the BMF excitement was waning). It arrived in a brown Amazon shipping box that says BMF on it. I have never opened that box, so in reality, I have no proof of what is actually in there. I haven't even seen the BMF packaging. But that one is likely as close to mint and I can hope for. No external wear or damage detected.

Reaction score
Lol Wow, you have some staying power. I put the BMF on "Lay-Buy" as soon as I new it existed! In fact it was that toy that pulled me back in to collecting after 25 years. I couldn't not have it! Same with the BAT-AT. No camping until clearance, just "shut up and take my money!" Of course I opened and enjoyed these things. I display both in the formal lounge where anyone rarely goes and the BMF hangs on the wall like a Warhol (in my mind).

Now, I routinely buy anything from the line 12 months after release for less than half price. I have nothing from The Last Jedi apart from cliffhanger TFA Luke. Will likely stay that way for 9 months or more.

●●●●

Reaction score
Yeah so, I'm only just now rounding out my Rogue One collection. Many of the mains bottoming out around $15 on ebay or even less. I learned my lesson from The Force Awakens man.

●●●●

Reaction score
Bit of a longshot this far on, but is anyone able to provide a high quality scan of the decal sheet (or the actual decal sheet). Picked up a second one after getting into BF2 and while new in box, had the sticker sheet missing :/

Reaction score
Wish this would get a re-release in the CIS blue colors of TCW.

Reaction score
eBay and spray paint are your friends. :D

This will never get rereleased. It was a failure in sales. It broke over the $100 mark that the AT-TE and AT-AT had managed to stay under. And even though it was a good toy that was well made, it just was not an iconic vehicle like the BMF or AT-AT were. Even I was able to pass on this one, even when it was on sale at Marshalls for $40. Why? Because I had run out of room for things like this, and wasn't going to add to the clutter for a MTT.

I did like how it had that droid fighter that sold separately.

Reaction score
This was such a weird release. I know we were in like a strange 3D Walmart line/quasi-end of VC/some 5POA stuff time but even with TPM back in theaters it still felt like it was out of left field.

Reaction score
Considering the support needed for the barge, this has got to be dead last on their revival minds. lol
I'm sure it has/had its supporters, but yes it was an odd choice. I never once wanted it. In theory it's great for action oriented displays and play, and house tons of "built-in" troops. But I feel one of the other larger Tanks would have been a better choice. Something that actually shoots and rolls over wreckage etc. As opposed to a boring lump of cargo hauler. :grin:

Reaction score
Growing up with TPM as ‘my Star Wars’ when I was 6, I loved the MTT and battle droids, so was glad to see it released. I have similar views as above towards Jabba’s Barge or the Sandcrawler. They were the brown lumps that weren’t exciting lol.

Reaction score
I suppose it's all on one's point of view. But a lot more happens on the Barge than the MTT. All it did was show up and expel Battle Droids. It wasn't even in a pivotal scene was it? Like someone going inside to sabotage it, or a duel in or on it.

Reaction score
That was the appeal as a kid. The fact these spewed out a seemingly limitless army of cool looking droids to fight the good guys made them rather interesting. The barge came across as a location rather than vehicle to me. Sure we see it moving a bit, but being stationary and having so much action take place inside it I never saw it as a cool vehicle like the MTT or even something like the Falcon. Definately all point of view and what SW you grew up with. I do hope that barge project works out though for those who want it. I’ve never been one of those petty fans that say something shouldn’t be made just because I don’t want it. I know for many it’s an iconic as hell vehicle.