Trade Federation Armoured Assualt Tank (AAT)

GNT

Reaction score
This one has been rumoured for ages on various lists around the web, I for one hope that if it does end up getting made it will be the following Blue version....

What does everyone else think? Anyone want to see the AAT back on shelves?

Reaction score
i love that paint scheme! not only do i hope that gets released , but i hope the normal one gets rereleased too.

Reaction score
I am sick of it. I never bought it (Although I like the design) and don't care too. However if they brought out that blue version I think I would get it.

Reaction score
I have two of the three prior releases - skipped the Clone Wars one as too similar to the original TPM.

I would buy this blue one.

Reaction score
I bought the aat a week ago, and let me tell you, it's a piece of junk! For one thing, the turret comes off too easily. Than they give you a multitude of stickers (which I hate). The two side cannons are way to loose, and tend to fall off. The only thing I liked about it was the destroyed droid inside, but there is no button to take the front piece off! You have to pull it off yourself in the middle of a battle to reveal the expolded droid, when it would be easy to make a button that pops the front piece off. Conclusion: This mold needs improvement

Reaction score
Yeah, my son has practically destoyed the Episode I version. However, I think it is okay as long as you do not actually play with it very rough. As a toy for a kid goes it is very flimsy.

But it would be an interesting repaint if we get something like that picture shown above.

Reaction score
I have the Clone Wars version, and its okay. Like pruette said, it's pretty close to the Ep I version, which is what I was looking for. This one looks quite a bit like the ditched Imperial AAT from Battlefront. I'd buy it just to scrape off the CIS symbol and let my transitional Clones/Stormies have something cool to ride on.

Reaction score
I still have yet to pick up the TAC version, which I really liked (and I usually don't buy EU vehicles...), but this version looks so good that I might just have to get it as well

Reaction score
i was looking at the new rerelease, and the pattern isn't accurate to the portrayal in the series.

Reaction score
The AAT is my favorite Ep1 vehicles. While I won't be buying this (I don't get repaints), it is well worth it if you don't have this toy already.

GNT

Reaction score
Looks good to me, I'd consider picking it up if I find it.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm gonna get this one. It's gonna be my "Command AAT" tank. I may get a second for my Imperial idea, but I'm on the fence about how it'll look.

Is its release date the 26th?

Reaction score
CantThinkOfAName said:
Yeah, I'm gonna get this one. It's gonna be my "Command AAT" tank. I may get a second for my Imperial idea, but I'm on the fence about how it'll look.

Is its release date the 26th?
no, it will be released October 15.

Reaction score
Having seen this now, I will pick one up for sure. One of my favorite designs from TPM, so I don't mind a couple of repaints.

Reaction score
Yep, I'll be getting this one. Something for my At-Te to blow up in my snowtrooper dio......

Awesome paint job.

Reaction score
I'll pass on this one too. Got all 3 earlier versions but this one is too colorful for my taste.

Reaction score
I love this paint scheme and I'll definitely be picking it up. I think I have just enough space to square it off against the AT-TE.

Reaction score
I actually really like this paint scheme, so I'll be picking up a couple. I see it as more of a security paintscheme or something along those lines...

Reaction score
Its just a neat color scheme. I doubt the designers considered realworld battle tactics when coming up with it.

GNT

Reaction score
Galiziensoldat said:
Whats significance does painting your tanks blue have? Even for an urban battle
Try to strick fear into the enemy?

Reaction score
. It really looks awkward next to the spider droid and brown AAT in the At-te commercial. It might attract the kiddies though

Reaction score
The Bomar Monk battle pack staps are painted the same way, sweet.

Why is everyone hating on the Blue? Dark blue and grey make more sense than say....a red HISS tank. Yes I do own it too.

GNT

Reaction score
JoeDarkfall said:
The Bomar Monk battle pack staps are painted the same way, sweet.

Why is everyone hating on the Blue? Dark blue and grey make more sense than say....a red HISS tank. Yes I do own it too.
The tanks change colours to suit the environments they are in, the creamish tanks from TPM matched the green scenery of Naboo and the buildings, in AOTC they went a brown/red-ish colour to suit the Geonosis rocky enviroment. While I dont think the new blue Federation tanks will match any earth based locations unless they feature on some planet where grey structures are present.

It's good to see different colours being used, different fractions of the Federation? Different purpose in battle?

It means different coloured vehicles for battle scenes kids might set up.

Reaction score
This is the same color as the Trade Federation ships from ROTS, it's just the colors the Confederacy (possibly Trade Federation) uses.

Reaction score
From the pictures, I assume this will be identical to the Target UBP tank?