T'ra Saa & Master Tholme - Comic Pack #12

Reaction score
i managed to get this set a few years ago at forbidden planet Newcastle then made the mistake of opening it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have to wonder how many sets are really out there - I'm looking to trade for either of these figures myself, but I wonder what would be considered an equal exchange - an TRU exclusive AT-AT?
I grabbed this pack and also made the mistake of opening it. On the plus side I opened all my comic packs carefully enough that comic and figs can be put back in and pack sealed back up nicely.

Anyway, I'd trade this off to someone for the Hoth AT AT if it has all parts and is in good shape. Like an idiot I didn't grab it on clearance for 60 bucks, went back next day and no AT AT.

Reaction score
I couldn't be happier that I got an opened set. The sculpts are marvelous! Articulation well around, and they pose better than some of the jedi released in recent years.

Reaction score
I need aT'ra Saa figure, she's one of the missing jedi in my vast collection.

Reaction score
Finally scored these two, at a "reasonable" price. Thought I had a 3 way trade worked out with a member here but luckily that fell apart, as I wound up paying significantly less than I would have in trade value. At any rate, they are both cool figures. The only real flaw I find with either of them is the paint application on T'ra Saa's face and "hair" so I will be redoing that sometime soon. Otherwise two thumbs up.

Reaction score
I was looking for figures i was seeking earilier this week and noticed these two figures going for more than the figures i was seeking even though they are loose.. and i have a pair.. Loose in good cond, nothing missing broken etc.
My question is me being in New Zealand are these worth anything in international markets or just in the US? which i imagine postage from here will put some people off. :(

Not being in America has shafted me a couple of times i would love to trade some figures for others.

Reaction score
No. That's about right. Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma are even worse. They were just so terribly released that few people managed to get them. It was only through incredible persistence I managed to get two. One from BBTS after they cancelled my order (first and only time they have ever done that). They were back up on the site for preorder and I pounced and got both them and exar/ulic. But to be safe, I called every Toys R Us in the area daily until one that was 40 minutes away got the stock in and held it for me. In my excitement, I forgot to ask about Exar and Ulic. That pack was gone by the time I got there but at least I managed Tholme/T'ra. Two weeks later my BBTS order did go through and I got Ulic/Exar and a second Tholme/T'ra. I never saw them anywhere again and they were always sold out online. Hasbro really botched their release because they were the last comic pack wave. Ever since, I always order the last wave Hasbro does of any line because I know it's hell to find in stores.

Reaction score
Wow i don't know if they were hard to find over here in New Zealand but they were part of a larger collection of figures at the time, I'd happily trade these or sell them haha, i'll have to look into it more.
Thank you for letting me know. ^_^

Reaction score
and he ended up selling for $200 NZD around 170USD wow.
Just wow, I have seen Exar kun around $100 and just under but i didn't know this guy was rare at all, dang.

Sadly my Tholme is missing his lightsaber i checked the two i got were missing his and he had another green one but i did checking into the pictures to confirm the hilt and it isn't his.
T'ra Saa's is hers, I don't know what kind of money that would take off the value i imagine a bit at least, I'm listing it on a New Zealand site both for around $120 nzd (around 15% less for usd) it has 3 re-lists then i might try ebay i don't think there are any buyers who'd go for $100 figures in New Zealand but one can hope. ^_^

Reaction score
It's only going to get worse. With Disney and Lucasfilm directing Hasbro to avoid the Expanded Universe, whatever value Comic Pack and EU figures (Jacen, Jania, etc) had will now only increase exponentially.

From Jedi Temple Archives, "Hasbro has been directed by Lucasfilm, Ltd. to avoid the Expanded Universe like the plague. Not only is it next to impossible that we'll see a brand new Expanded Universe figure in the near future, older and hard to find figures will NEVER see re-release either.

Hasbro said, and I quote, to "not expect to ever see Jaina Solo or Jacen Solo or any other older Comic Packs figure re-released in any way to get out to collectors".

On a related note, we will see a huge cutback on the characters from the Prequel Trilogy as well. They're not off limits, but the focus will be on the Original Trilogy and Star Wars: Rebels for the foreseeable future.

Reaction score
It's only going to get worse. With Disney and Lucasfilm directing Hasbro to avoid the Expanded Universe, whatever value Comic Pack and EU figures (Jacen, Jania, etc) had will now only increase exponentially.

From Jedi Temple Archives, "Hasbro has been directed by Lucasfilm, Ltd. to avoid the Expanded Universe like the plague. Not only is it next to impossible that we'll see a brand new Expanded Universe figure in the near future, older and hard to find figures will NEVER see re-release either.

Hasbro said, and I quote, to "not expect to ever see Jaina Solo or Jacen Solo or any other older Comic Packs figure re-released in any way to get out to collectors".

On a related note, we will see a huge cutback on the characters from the Prequel Trilogy as well. They're not off limits, but the focus will be on the Original Trilogy and Star Wars: Rebels for the foreseeable future.

Ok, well a shift in focus to say the least.
Just put out some banging OT stuff then and nobody will complain too badly.
Rebels show might be decent, but sadly from what we've seen the 3.75" product can't compare to CW

Reaction score
Hasbro was refused allowance to create "realistic" format figures off of Star Wars: Rebels, so it doesn't look like there will be many "new Expanded Universe" or whatever they'll be calling it, and prequels era while not off limits appear to cut back drastically which presumably also includes " realistic style CW figures/characters. Very strange maneuver and poor move from lucasfilm but they may end up doing an about face due to negative fan reaction or poor sales. I think 'realistic" style "Rebels" figures would've been the route to go to either keep or get people more interested and buying as the old EU is off limits as far as figures now. The cheaper and cartoony style figures appear to being pushed and geared towards younger children which perhaps the cartoon is more for as well as least for right now - the toon may mature with age like CW.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally got T'ra Saa for 60 bucks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hasbro was refused allowance to create "realistic" format figures off of Star Wars: Rebels, so it doesn't look like there will be many "new Expanded Universe" or whatever they'll be calling it, and prequels era while not off limits appear to cut back drastically which presumably also includes " realistic style CW figures/characters. Very strange maneuver and poor move from lucasfilm but they may end up doing an about face due to negative fan reaction or poor sales. I think 'realistic" style "Rebels" figures would've been the route to go to either keep or get people more interested and buying as the old EU is off limits as far as figures now. The cheaper and cartoony style figures appear to being pushed and geared towards younger children which perhaps the cartoon is more for as well as least for right now - the toon may mature with age like CW.

agree completely.

I hope the fact they are releasing Wolffee dessert outfit (sp) and Rex in the black series line is something to do with them appearing on rebels and may see Ashoka made again, though i really want the cw44 release more than the pair from the comic pack i have, if i could trade face to face lol.

I do wonder if i should keep them however because there is the fact i'm not likely to *ever* find them again besides at a high price and hopefully 100$ nzd (around 80usd) will one day buy me an ashoka though i had really hoped to find one cheaper.
But most of what i buy is for my collection i don't get anything extra "to trade" when ever i buy a second figure its so i can have that figure displayed two ways (as i'd love to do with ashoka ugh.)

Hopefully hasbro grow a brain soon and re-release much of the last couple of lines for anything they have molds laying around for (and goes for a decent price on ebay) it'd make sense but i don't think that company quite gets how to make money.
Our hopes could be pinned on 3d printed versions in a couple of years or longer.