T'ra Saa & Master Tholme - Comic Pack #12

Reaction score
Re: T\'ra Saa & Master Tholme - Comic Pack #12

Good grief I'm sorry I have a job during the freaking day!
This severely bites!

Reaction score

my case from ee arrived today, really cool sets. the clones sets are rather weak, simply due to clone overload, but the jedi sets make up for the clones shortcomings. also kinda interesting, the case is labeled w3r1 '09.

Reaction score

I opened mine today (purchased it from Target).

Tholme is an excellent figure. Saa looks somewhat better when repositioned (especially if the face is seen nearer to profile) - still a shame the sculptor didn't quite get the comic look of her character.

Reaction score

Received my order from HTS Friday.

I was trying to create the image of her diving from the comic, oh well.

Reaction score

As I mentioned in the Recent Acquisitions thread, I drove 45 minutes out to another TRU to get this set and I am very glad I did. My Republic Jedi are complete:

Reaction score

I figure I will have to get this pack, and the other (Ulic-Exar) a few years down the line, when the prices at Amazon are lower. My three local Targets don't even have pegs for the comic packs anymore -- and 2 of the 4 TRUs closed this weekend, while the other 2 are jammed up with Leia/Xizor packs.

Reaction score

I just got this pack today from HTS. I like them both, but an a bigger fan of the T'ra Saa figure. I haven't read the Republic comics, but I think this might wrap up the main Jedi covered in them. Am I right?

Reaction score

There's pretty much just Master Zao, Xiaan Amersu, and Sian Jeisel left among the "known" Jedi, those who made a pretty strong impression (at least to me). They each had multiple appearances, and being non-humans kinda helps 'em stand out a bit (especially Zao, blind with his saber concealed in a walking stick, and Sian, a female Devaronian). Then there's also Kai Hudorra from the end of REPUBLIC, as well as Dass Jannir of course from both the end of REPUBLIC and throughout DARK TIMES.

I'd also dig that Verpine Jedi, Beyghor Sahdett, who was shown surviving Order 66 in REPUBLIC, and just recently popped up in DARK TIMES. He's a longshot, of course, but is super-easy for Hasbro since the body's basically just Sun Fac, with a new Verpine head. Retool the torso a bit and give him new clothes, blaster & holster, saber, done.

Reaction score

I was unaware that they named that Verpine Jedi. I thought he looked bad*ss in the comic that came with Keller. A Verpine is definitely a top choice for me as far as aliens I want in plastic, along with a Barabel, Noghri(hopefully soon), Vratix, Caamasi, and Ssi-ruu. I'll have to check the others on Wookieepedia.

Reaction score

Yeah, the name was just revealed recently in Dark Times: Blue Harvest. Lookin' forward to the next issue, though so far Bomo/Uhumele-people haven't had much page-time compared to Dass & the two species that put the 'Blue' in "Blue Harvest"

Reaction score

The only Comic Jedi I really want left are Roblio Darté, Jastus Farr, Kass Tod, and I also wouldn't mind getting a Nimbus commando.
And of course the ones that they canceled.

Reaction score

Sneak peek for you guys....this update is scheduled to post later this week.

T'RA SAA & THOLME Comic Pack:

I got this set a few weeks back, but I haven't had time to photograph it until now.

Enjoy!

Reaction score

I think the female Jedi is definitely the winner in this set. What a brilliant sculpt - very good detail, & SA to boot! I'll get her for sure..

Reaction score

dayum those look cool, I dont even know who they are and I think I want them!

Reaction score

This is my favorite set from the final 5 comic packs that were at retail - two great EU Jedi that deserved to be made. I hope Hasbro gives us other unmade Jedi whether it be as exclusive CPs or in the basic line.

Reaction score

Never saw this set and it's a shame. A real nice pack. Let's hope I can find one in one of those freaky late finds at TJ Maxx or something...not holding my breath though

Reaction score
Wow. It's been a couple years since my last post here and no one has posted in this thread since.

I never was able to locate this set and have been late to the party every time someone put one up in the classifieds. Let me know if anyone has this set for sale or for trade. Thanks!

Reaction score
Oh wow. It really has been a couple of years. I just bought one off ebay. Hard set to come by, and I thought Exar Kun alone was tough.

Reaction score
Oh wow. It really has been a couple of years. I just bought one off ebay. Hard set to come by, and I thought Exar Kun alone was tough.
How much did you spend?

I'm just curious how much these are going for now. I'm not selling mine, but I managed to get this set AND the Tales of the Jedi set together for $30 back in 2010. That was the Buy It Now price, and I wonder how much the seller is kicking himself these days.:)

Reaction score
About a penny shy from $96. Lol

But I don't mind at the moment. I just want to get my collection finished and get some figs for my brother.
I'm quite baffled and amazed as of now, $30? That's literally taking (rare)candy out of a babies mouth!

EDIT: I got Ulic for $8 here, and all I need left is Kun.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey man, you gotta do what you gotta do. As a wise man once said "This s**t's chess, it ain't checkers".

And yeah, $30 for four of the rarest figures in my collection is, in hindsight, a killer deal. The only time I've gotten as lucky since then was when I grabbed TVC Bastila Shan off the shelf at Target.

Reaction score
Hehe, well money and time is something I definitely have. And I inted to use it!

You lucky son of a gun! I had to trade for her, although I did get two Bastilas in a 1:1 trade.
Please inform me of your other EU conquests!
Especially K'Kruhk as he's your profile pic. :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmmm.... conquests... sounds epic. I like the way you think.

Most of the EU stuff I want I'm able to find at the store. The only recent figures I've had to resort to getting online were Malgus, Shae Viszla, Starkiller, and the new Republic Trooper. I found all the TAC Force Unleashed stuff at retail, all the Comic Packs (except for the last wave and online exclusive wave) at retail, and all the concept art figures (except the convention exclusives). I even bit the bullet and shelled out for the Walmart Droid Factory sets to build the Dark Trooper.

Oh yeah, I also had to get the K'Kruhk wave from BBTS. Something like $70 for the set of six. Not too bad.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haha, well any of us EU guys know getting an awesome(not to mention rare)figure is a feat in itself. But to find it on the pegs is full of riches. A great online score is still full of anticipation, until the auction ends or you reach the checkout. It's all an adventure!

Hmmm, sounds like you walk a great path, and live in a great location. Awww man all(most) of the comic packs?!!! Oh do I envy thee. What about the Evo packs? Also, what is your opinion of the Old Republic Trooper?

Hey, not too shabby with the EU legacy wave. I had no idea it existed until I came to the forums, so many great figures!
Are you an opener?

Reaction score
Yeah, the Comic Packs were never that tough to get around here. They all seemed to show up in decent enough numbers that it was never a pain to find the ones I wanted. Same thing with the Evolutions sets. I might just have a knack for being in the right place at the right time, because I never had to go on long trips to find the EU stuff I wanted.

And the new Republic Trooper is all right. It looks too much like a regular Clone Trooper for my tastes, but I'm still glad I got it. Not nearly as cool as Shae Viszla and Malgus though.

Reaction score
I make sure I get EU figures as soon as I can. I might pay a little more for them in the beginning but I am never upset with the final cost of things. Makes me glad I picked up all these comic packs immediately when they came available. I will pay EE price, plus shipping plus duty just to make sure they are in my collection. So I don't recall the exact cost, they were all must haves for my collection

Reaction score
I still regret missing Jacen and Jaina - I saw them for $10.00 on TRU.com, ran outside to tell my mom (was before I got a job, and my own debit card) and when I came back in, they were sold out! :eek:

Reaction score
I traded a guy to get K'Kruhk and Spacetrooper. He had Jacen and Jaina but I wasn't interested. I had Bastila Shan in my hand at Target but wasn't interested. And I never was interested in the comic packs. For some reason having the comic in the package ruined it for me. If I knew I would end up focusing my collection so much into the EU in the past few years, I would have picked up more EU figures along the way. I'd certainly like T'ra Saa, Tholme, and several others today.
I did recently trade a guy for the ARC Trooper Commander and Darth Malgus, so I'm happy about that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just ordered this comic pack online. It cost way more than anyone should pay for two action figures, but it was far less than the $300-$400 it's going for on Amazon. My invoice says it has been shipped, but I won't believe I am getting it for that price until it's in my hands.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I still really want to add this to my collection but the prices are just ridiculous :(

I have been outbid 3 times this year with seconds to go on ebay and this is offering roughly £100 a time. Hasbro should just pull there finger out and get it released again (although that would cause mayhem with the secondary market).

Reaction score
I still need T'ra Saa. She goes for too much money. Tholme I bought some years back for like 30 bucks though. Looking at the card art, this character looks modeled on actor Robert Davi.

Reaction score
I would love to add both of these to my entourage of Jedi but not at their current prices. Maybe a trade someday...

Reaction score
I have to wonder how many sets are really out there - I'm looking to trade for either of these figures myself, but I wonder what would be considered an equal exchange - an TRU exclusive AT-AT?