T'ra Saa & Master Tholme - Comic Pack #12

Reaction score
Re: T\'ra Saa & Master Tholme - Comic Pack #12

Wholly Crap, both of those figures look great, and I cant wait to buy them, I wonder if Tholme has a poneytail.

Reaction score

Jedipostmaster said:
Wholly Crap, both of those figures look great, and I cant wait to buy them, I wonder if Tholme has a poneytail.
yup. Virus posted this picture in the Lumiya and Luke thread:

G

I like the classic look to these two. Pretty nice looking, might pick it up.

Reaction score

Really like the look of this set - and good to see from that second picture that Tholme does have his ponytail, was kinda worried he might not.

Reaction score

Just added this pack to my must-buy list -- hey, they're Jedi, my buying them was a given. But do we have a date yet for them? Latter '09?

Reaction score

No Date, but I think they are in the wave following Darth Krayt so probably not long after?? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Reaction score

It's a sure must have for me as I loved the Republic comics and he is Quinlan's former Master.

Too bad Hasbro keeps dropping the ball on Vos.

Reaction score

I have no idea who either of these characters are but they're pretty cool looking, especially Saa. It's one of those things I'll eventually wind up buying months after its release because I can't find anything else.

Reaction score

Maynard said:
Wow, I really like this set a lot. I have no intention of picking it up, as I pass on most comic pack figures, but I do like these 2 characters and these figures look incredible. I'd be thrilled if I were a comic figure collector, definitely.
I can understand why you don't care about collecting the comic packs but if you like these 2 characters and you think the figures are incredible, what would be holding you back from getting them? I'm just curious, not trying to criticize you at all.

Reaction score

This is awesome. Two of my top choices for the EU wishlist are being done in one comic pack. I knew it would be almost impossible to nail down T'ra Saa as a figure based on how she looks in the comic but Hasbro did an excellent job. She looks really good. Tholme looks good too. I am surprised they show the fake leg though. That is a detail that doesn't get much attention in the comic, so I was surprised to see it on the figure. He looks good though and I love that they put the hair in a ponytail.
Good work Hasbro.

Reaction score

At this point I will be getting this set if I can find it. Tholme kind of looks like Tommy Lee Jones to me, so that just makes him even cooler!

Reaction score

Another great Jedi pack. Now we really need a Jedi Vos.

Reaction score

K'kruhk excluded, these two are the Jedi I wanted to see made into figures most, and the Big H did splendidly. Having all three of these revealed during SDCC was amazing.

I think now that these are done I'm going to start wishing for a Sian Jeisel figure..

Reaction score

Beaversateit said:
K'kruhk excluded, these two are the Jedi I wanted to see made into figures most, and the Big H did splendidly. Having all three of these revealed during SDCC was amazing.

I think now that these are done I'm going to start wishing for a Sian Jeisel figure..

I'm also hoping for Jeisel sometime soon now that these figures are out of the way. Seeing that she's a major character during the Saleucami battle and then in the 5th issue of Dark Times I would hope that Hasbro gets to her at some point in the near future.

As for these two characters, the articulation is great and the sculpts look awesome. Not too sure about the soft goods on T'ra Saa but I can live with it.

Reaction score

Sian Jiesel, yes please.

With a Morgukai clone warrior.

Or, Mechanic Aayla Secura with a Morgukai clone.

Want awesome Nikto warrior, please! Better yet, two Morgukai warriors. Make one Bok, with a prosthetic right hand, if they need to... it'd be a nice counterpoint to the clone trooper 'army builder' Comic Packs we're getting.

Or a Morgukai Clone and a Battle Droid using the Target 2-pack mold (if not an improvement on said mold), then Sian can show up with an Aayla or the other Twi'lek Jedi from Saleucami perhaps

Reaction score

This is a very good comic pack, and in fact my favorite Jedi comic pack so far. Who doesn't need any more Jedi?

Reaction score

Toonimator said:
Sian Jiesel, yes please.

With a Morgukai clone warrior.

Or, Mechanic Aayla Secura with a Morgukai clone.

Want awesome Nikto warrior, please! Better yet, two Morgukai warriors. Make one Bok, with a prosthetic right hand, if they need to... it'd be a nice counterpoint to the clone trooper 'army builder' Comic Packs we're getting.

Or a Morgukai Clone and a Battle Droid using the Target 2-pack mold (if not an improvement on said mold), then Sian can show up with an Aayla or the other Twi'lek Jedi from Saleucami perhaps
This is what I'm hoping for eventually...

Reaction score

This set looks fantastic
. I'll definitely buy one.

Reaction score

That's Ausar Auset. He died in that battle, but I'd still love to have a figure of him.

Reaction score

Very cool set. I'll be sure to grab one when I see one.

Reaction score

Doesn't really intrest me so I'll pass, however the figures do look well done.

Reaction score

I think these figures look great. I always love a comic pack where we get two new jedi. Plus Tholme is a jedi I've been waiting for a long time and T'ra Saa is definately a bonus.

Reaction score

SDCC said these were supposed to hit in September

..No word on these yet?

Reaction score

Let's nope they are still delayed because I have seen no sign of the current new wave of Comic Packs.

Reaction score

This wave will be very difficult to find since there's already pegs swarming with old stock!
It seems like Walmart doesn't put out the new stuff as long as the pegs are full with the old!

Reaction score

Seriously! Someone desperately needs to tell Hasbro that they need to recall the Walmart exclusive comic packs. NO ONE is buying these in my area!

Reaction score

Beaversateit said:
Seriously! Someone desperately needs to tell Hasbro that they need to recall the Walmart exclusive comic packs. NO ONE is buying these in my area!
And yet they never showed up in other areas. Blame Wal-mart for the mess with those comic packs -- not Hasbro. I would have purchased multiples if any of the wal-marts within driving distance ever carried them.

Reaction score

Wow, really? I'll be sure to make Wal-mart send them ALL your way then, haha.

Reaction score

Masterfett said:
This wave will be very difficult to find since there's already pegs swarming with old stock!
It seems like Walmart doesn't put out the new stuff as long as the pegs are full with the old!
No s#@t! I go to my local walmart and the pegs are literally overflowing with comic packs from 1 to 1 1/2 years old. Even if the new exclusives are in the back I won't see them any time soon.

Reaction score

So since the Darth Krayt and other new packs are hard to find if they are even hitting the shelves, does that mean this pack is still a couple months away?

I really, really want this pack and I hope it hits the shelves sometime very soon.

Reaction score

I guess the status now based on the new Q&A's and the rumor thread is that this pack will at the least be delayed (hopefully not into 2010), but I hope it makes the cut before the subline ends. Much as I would've liked the Camie/Fixer and more HTTE sets, for me at least I'd be mollified if at least this set makes it out.

Reaction score

I am just sorry we didn't get the Noghri and Ralrra comic pack I was looking forward to that one.

Reaction score

Wasn't this pack originally schedule to be released right around this time? I thought they listed early Oct. as the date for release, originally at least. I hope it comes out soon, I know I will have to get it from ebay but I hope it's out soon. I am really wanting to get this pack soon.

Reaction score

The sculpts look great. There's not much more detail you can add to make it better. I'm also liking how Hasbro is utilizing their Soft Goods. Not too much and not too little.

Reaction score

Can someone PLEASE tell me what happened to this wave of CPs?? I really want these, and it seems that there is no word on them! What gives?