T'ra Saa & Master Tholme - Comic Pack #12

Reaction score
Re: T\'ra Saa & ? - Comic Pack

i want Tholme as the companion figure too,an unmade jedi is better then redoing Barriss Offee.

And as for it being a Legacy version; it would be a bad choice for Hasbro, the Republic verion for this figure is a much better choice

Reaction score

Do we know that this is one of the legacy comic packs? I hope not as I agree with Master_Fosto. Do we have any rumors on who may be coming with her yet?

Reaction score

Nope, or this thread would've been bumped weeks ago. It's almost a sure bet that it'll be a REPUBLIC-based pack, and Tholme would be a relatively easy figure to make for the set.

Reaction score

Geeze I hope so Toon. Makes sense. I just dont want to see a legacy slot wasted with Tra Saa if the use the republic looking one. I want both to be done. Just being greedy.

Reaction score

I am definitely hoping for Republic version of T'ra Saa. The Legacy comic version isn't good for a figure (IMO), and she plays a really small part that shouldn't get a figure. However Hasbro is giving us Sigel Dare who doesn't have much of a role in the comic right now either. Republic though does have pictures that are definitely figure material.
As for who she is with, I think most of us are expecting to see her come with Tholme. To me it is the most logical choice and would make for a great comic pack. After Tholme I am not sure exactly who they would pack her with that seems as logical as Tholme. Just please don't make it yet another Vos figure.

Reaction score

Sigel hasn't been seen much yet, but she's already got the 'iconic' status thanks to rounding out the trio of IKs from #0 and the Adam Hughes cover. And it gives Hasbro a cheap way to give us a Marasiah Fel eventually, even if it's not the main Princess Sia we'd like (cover/#2 white "Leia" gown, or Deliah's borrowed blue-n-brown Sith Duel dress).

A big ol' root-head T'ra would likely be even more of a salt-shaker than many other salt-shaker figures, with the hair removing the head as a point of articulation

I'd rather get LEGACY-era K'kruhk before LEGACY-era T'ra Saa, if it ever came down to a choice.

Reaction score

I agree Toonimator.
However there are tonnes of original Legacy characters I would like to see before getting characters that we can get from the Republic series (A'Sharad Hett/Darth Krayt being the exception). Blue with Syn. Shado/Wolf. Any of the other Darths. AZLYN for sure! are all choices before we should get a Legacy T'ra and Legacy K'Kruhk.

I am having a mental block, but what's the name of the blind Jedi we see with Tholme when we are first introduced to T'ra Saa, around issue 34 I believe.
Or how about Barriss Offee with her? We do need a better Barriss Offee.

Reaction score

I'm really hoping for a Republic set with Tholme. The opening 18 months of the comic pack subline really included a lot of my interest areas but as time goes on I've bought fewer and fewer in spite of the quality of the figures themselves - most sets have just been from series that don't hold a lot of interest for me. Increasingly, if its not from Republic or HTTE then I'm not buying - especially as prices have risen.

Reaction score

Krayt said:
I am having a mental block, but what's the name of the blind Jedi we see with Tholme when we are first introduced to T'ra Saa, around issue 34 I believe.
Or how about Barriss Offee with her? We do need a better Barriss Offee.
I thought Barriss died during the Jedi purge.

Reaction score

So...let me get this straight:this no-name crappy character is going to come out but no Tikkes or Alto Stratus?

WTF are you thinking Hasbro?

Reaction score

Masterfett, you are correct. Barriss Offee does die during the purge. I am referring to when we see T'ra Saa with Barriss Offee in one of the comics in the Republic series. Don't ask me exactly which issue, I remember both of them are acting like healers when they are attacked. It is a good picture and great source material for both figures.

Tikkes, someone needs to relax. You have been on a Tikkes campaign for awhile. That is fine, but you don't need to bash Hasbro and what they are making because they are not making one figure you want. As for T'ra Saa being a no name compared to Alto Stratus, IMO you are way off. She is a bigger character who appears in two comic series compared to a few appearances but Alto in the Republic series.

Reaction score

Tikkes said:
So...let me get this straight:this no-name crappy character is going to come out but no Tikkes or Alto Stratus?

WTF are you thinking Hasbro?
You do realize that both Tholme and T'ra Saa have had more page time in comics by themselves than Alto Stratus page time and Tikkes movie time had combined?

I very much look forward to this set. It's one I've wanted since Hasbro started making comic packs.

Reaction score

Tikkes said:
I'm going to disagree with you on this. T'ra Saa is at *least* equally interesting a character as Tikkes or Alta Stratus. I'm sure we'll see Tikkes eventually, as there are Quarren parts available for Hasbro to use. Alto Stratus could be an interesting "Republic" comic pack figure at some point, but I don't think he's all that great. I'd rather see more Clone Wars era Jedi than him, such as T'ra Saa. If she comes with Tholme, then all the better: alongside Quinlan Vos and Aayla Secura, that's the core cast of numerous "Republic" issues.

Reaction score

Tikkes, are the separatist characters ALL you talk about? To each his own of course, but you gotta calm down, man. If there's a CIS related thread, then by all means, go nuts. But you don't need to come in here and bash every character that's not on your personal wish list.

T'ra Saa is a very cool jedi and at the very top of my wish list, along with Tholme. I want a Tikkes figure too, and im sure they'll make him one day, but for now just enjoy the hobby instead of ranting about it.

Reaction score

I'm really excited were getting this figure. I would prefer if she would come with tholme since he has less probabilities of being made other than in a CP.
I don't know why people would "bash" such a cool character.

Reaction score

Krayt said:
Masterfett, you are correct. Barriss Offee does die during the purge. I am referring to when we see T'ra Saa with Barriss Offee in one of the comics in the Republic series. Don't ask me exactly which issue, I remember both of them are acting like healers when they are attacked. It is a good picture and great source material for both figures.
I seem to remember this comic as well - it would make an awesome pack if a newly sculpted Barriss Offee was included, but I wonder whether Hasbro would put 2 females in the same pack...

Reaction score

darth_sidious said:
Krayt said:
I seem to remember this comic as well - it would make an awesome pack if a newly sculpted Barriss Offee was included, but I wonder whether Hasbro would put 2 females in the same pack...
This combo would definitely be a must buy for me if Offee is done on par with the new Stass Allie! I'll by it either way because I want T'ra Saa but we really need a new Barriss and I hope they find a way to bring her into the line very soon!

Reaction score

I'd definitely be up for a new Barriss Offee, but I don't think I'd want to see her in a comic pack with T'ra Saa. Barriss is deserving of an individual carded release at some point, whereas T'ra Saa and (hopefully) Tholme probably are not. Comic packs should be vehicles for such figures that are a lot less likely to be released individually.

Then again, I thought that Jodo Kast was a sure bet for a comic pack for the same reason and that obviously didn't happen.

Reaction score

Tikkes said:
To be fair, T'ra Saa has had more appearances then Alto Stratus, and her appearances spread across a greater area. And comparing her to Tikkes isn't really fair either, as he wouldn't be in a comic pack anyway.

Reaction score

Well Tikkes does appear in the Republic comics. It is when Aurra Sing is trying to kill him and A'Sharad Hett fights Aurra Sing. So technically Tikkes is a possible comic pack figure.

However, T'ra Saa is up at the top of my wishlist along with K'Kruhk. I am glad she is coming and my number one choice is her to come with Master Tholme. I hope we get to see her at Comic Con, and then they give us a date on when she will be out.

Reaction score
Re: T\'ra Saa & Master Tholme - Comic Pack #12

Wow great detailing on both and it's pretty cool Tholme has his cane. I would have been nice if Tholme could have gotten a robe, but this is alright.

Reaction score

Yes, Yes and Yes. I will be getting these two for sure. They look great. I wonder who the red lightsaber at the side of the picture belongs to?

Reaction score

this was an excellent choice on hasbro's part to team these 2 together

Reaction score

darthconlan said:
I wonder who the red lightsaber at the side of the picture belongs to?
That would be Luke's red blade there. From the Lumiya set.

They look good. Something about Saa's face bugs me... doesn't feel like a good likeness, it's missing something from the comic depictions. Tholme, oddly, almost looks like a CW figure looking at his face and the smoothness of his tunic & sleeves. Great that he's got the leg and the cane, and BOTH look to be SA or at least a lot closer to it than either Quinlan we've had.

It'd be nice if they had separate hilts for their belts, too... but Hasbro won't even do that for most Obi-Wans, Vaders, Anakins, and Lukes. So...

Reaction score

Oh I think I'm in love wit that Jedi woman!

legacyknight said:
Wow great detailing on both and it's pretty cool Tholme has his cane.
What would have been really cool is if the handle came off and it became a Lightsaber!

Reaction score

Toonimator said:
darthconlan said:
I wonder who the red lightsaber at the side of the picture belongs to?
That would be Luke's red blade there. From the Lumiya set.

They look good. Something about Saa's face bugs me... doesn't feel like a good likeness, it's missing something from the comic depictions. Tholme, oddly, almost looks like a CW figure looking at his face and the smoothness of his tunic & sleeves. Great that he's got the leg and the cane, and BOTH look to be SA or at least a lot closer to it than either Quinlan we've had.

It'd be nice if they had separate hilts for their belts, too... but Hasbro won't even do that for most Obi-Wans, Vaders, Anakins, and Lukes. So...
Yep your right Toon. I dont know much about this comic (the luke and lumiya one) Why does he have the red saber? Is it a comic thing like Ki's purple one?

Reaction score

It's a shoto, a Yoda-size blade basically. To help him fight Lumiya's light-whip (block the whip with the shoto, slice at her with the saber, or vice-versa). Haven't looked at those comics in ages, never read 'em through, so I can't comment on the color off-hand... except that the colors in general of that era were pretty atrocious. All pastels. The art wasn't that great, either. Gimme the (unfortunately brief) Simonson era any day.

Reaction score

That looks so awesome!

Reaction score

Tholme looks like an animated version. Nice to see him, though.

Reaction score

So very glad to see this. Number one on my most wanted list. I do hope that maybe the softgood robe is missing on Tholme and will be in the pack like Lumiya's cape was at Toy Fair.

Reaction score

Wow, I really like this set a lot. I have no intention of picking it up, as I pass on most comic pack figures, but I do like these 2 characters and these figures look incredible. I'd be thrilled if I were a comic figure collector, definitely.

Reaction score

Great looking figures, but this is a little too deeply EU for me. I don't know the characters and can't see them fitting in my dioramas, so I'll pass on these two.

Reaction score

The more I see photos the more I think this is the best comic pack shown. It is even up there with the Krayt pack as best ever. Really loving these two figures. These two have a great back story through the legacy comic and are two great Jedi masters.
Good job on this one Hasbro.

Reaction score

Glad to see these two, they have a great arc in the comics and look to be nice representations.

Reaction score

Cool! "Republic" was my favorite comic series and seeing it come to life with all the fantastic comic packs based on has been great; this is another example of it I intend to pick up some day.

Reaction score

Wow...a comic 2-pack with two new Jedi? I'm not usually into EU, but I did enjoy those Republic comics. I'm actually looking forward to adding these guys to my collection!

Reaction score

looks cool, but not enough appeal to me.