T'ra Saa & Master Tholme - Comic Pack #12

GNT

Reaction score
T\'ra Saa & Master Tholme - Comic Pack #12

From Republic #65

Reaction score
Re: T\'ra Saa & ? - Comic Pack

It's all on wookieepedia. T'ra Saa lived through the Clone Wars up through the LEGACY era.

She could be packed with any of a number of Jedi from either the Clone Wars or Legacy comic titles. My guess is that she might be packed with a new Barriss Offee or Quinlan Vos's master, Tholme.

Reaction score

::EDIT:: Beaten by Nicklab

T'ra's main appearances are in the Republic comics, where she has a relationship with Tholme. Hopefully, a Clone Wars T'ra/Tholme comic pack is in the works!

Reaction score

This is a great figure. I agree that she should come with Master Tholme.

Reaction score

I agree, I think Tholme would be a perfect choice. It was mentioned she won't be SA, so hopefully if she is packed with Tholme it means he will be SA and include a SG robe.

Reaction score

I'm happy to hear that there will be T'ra Saa figure! Hopefully she will come with Tholme.

Reaction score

This is great news, first Hasbro announces they are doing K'Kruhk now they are doing T'ra Saa, this is great. These are two of my favourite Jedi from the Clone Wars plus for those of you who didn't know they are also two of the three council members in the Legacy comics.
Seeing as she isn't a major character in Legacy, Hasbro will probably do her from the Republic comics and that means the best bet would be Tholme which would be really cool.
This is turning out to be a good year to collect.

Reaction score

Absolutely fantastic! I agree that the most logical choices for her partner in a two-pack would be Tholme or Barris Offee. However, my guess is that Hasbro is more likely to overhaul Barris, giving the soft-goods SA treatment and single pack her which mean Tholme is probably the other half of this pack. Doesn't matter, either way, I'm totally gonna get this pack. As far as I'm concerned this is money already spent.

Reaction score

My brother will be ecstatic about this news - he got the Clone Wars TPBs, and T'ra was in a lot of the stories. Quite an interesting character too - I'm hoping that she'll be packed with Tholme.

Reaction score

I'd much rather see T'ra Saa from "Republic" than "Legacy." Packing her with Tholme would be even better.

Reaction score

She's an interesting looking species and a female jedi to boot - so this is good news, I hope she appears with Tholme, or Barriss Offee.

Reaction score

Hasbro's going to [censored] us all off and do the Legacy version, where she's rooted to the floor, just to cheap out on the articulation.

-CC

Reaction score

Republic over Legacy for me, since she's rooted in lEgacy. Tholme would be a great choice, or a well-done SA Quinlan.

Reaction score

I hope they don't go Legacy version of her. She looks great in the Republic series. The Neti species are very unique but the look from Legacy would not make a good a good figure. Maybe as a statue but not as an action figure.

Reaction score

Never heard of her, hopefully she'll make a nice addition to the collection. We'll just have to wait and see.

Reaction score

i bet she is paired with tholme. that is the first thing i thought about when i heard she was coming

Reaction score

Tholme makes a lot of sense here since he didn't show up with Vos. They could probably even kitbash a decent enough one from existing Jedi.

Reaction score

CaptainCharisma said:
Hasbro's going to [censored] us all off and do the Legacy version, where she's rooted to the floor, just to cheap out on the articulation.

-CC
haha it would just be like a block of leaves with a face on it.

I hope that this is from Republic since we don't really get much from that series outside of Vos and clones. Tholme would be my choice of figure to be included in this pack especially since he's been rumored before.

Reaction score

im going to take a wild guess and assume its the republic version because it mentions that shes wearing a skirt or dress using soft goods. i also don't think it would be very practical to have one that isnt supposed to move. plus that would be a ton more plastic to make her

Reaction score

OWWWWWWWWWWW The Tree lady!!!!!!!!!!! I hope she comes with tholme!

Reaction score

i hope we get a good face sculpt, chicks with out noses are hot!!!

Reaction score

This news right here has made my day! I've been wanting a figure of her for a long time, As much as I relly want an updted Barriss Tholme is the logical choice. I never would have thought she was even on Hasbro's radar.

Reaction score

Hope she doesn't get pruned from the release list.

Reaction score

CaptainCharisma said:

-CC
Oh man, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they took that root (no pun intended) and made it an exclusive.

GNT

Reaction score

No way will she be an exclusive, can't see it happening.

Reaction score

I agree. There was that rumor a while back about a Master Tholme and Quinlan Pack, so maybe the pack will be Tra and Tholme. That would make the most sense.

Reaction score

I'll take any new female jedi Hasbro wants to make, especially from the CW era.

Reaction score

I agree that it's most likely a comic pack of her and Tholme, but I can just imagine what it will be like if they go with the LEGACY version
!

Reaction score

Trooper31 said:
I agree. There was that rumor a while back about a Master Tholme and Quinlan Pack, so maybe the pack will be Tra and Tholme. That would make the most sense.
Thats exactly what I was thinking, when I first saw the Quin & Faie pack I was very dissappointed, but if the result gives me Tra Saa', then I say Bravo Hasbro.

Reaction score

I like T'ra Saa and am really glad to see her being made into a figure. I just don't see why Hasbro would pick the Legacy version though. Her character looks a lot better in the Republic series. In Legacy she has her "hair" going all the way to the floor. It's not really something to play with it would be just something to display.

Reaction score

Oh man! Somebody up there loves me. With the confirmation of K'kruhk a few months back, T'ra Saa became my most wanted figure, Tholme being a close second. Now we get T'ra Saa AND she might be packed with Tholme?! God I hope so. This is quickly turning out to be my most anticipated year!

But um..I know MamowNadon posted that list, but is T'ra technically a rumor or is she confirmed?

Reaction score

Mamow posted it directly from the latest issue of Toyfair.

Reaction score

I looked up Tholme and while an interesting character, I would prefer to get a new Bariss since we don't yet have a decent one. I also always prefer movie characters first though.

Reaction score

Yea, I want Barriss Offee too, but there will be PLENTY of chances to see her getting made again, and very few to get Tholme, especially after we already hoped we'd get him with Quinlan a few months back. Ill be pretty disappointed if T'ra is paired with Barriss.

PS Thanks for the info Aackbar

Reaction score

GNT said:
No way will she be an exclusive, can't see it happening.
Walmart is the only major retailer that have done exclusives, but those packs contain characters which are more commonly known and have been repaints of previous characters.

Reaction score

Having just finished my own custom I'm glad to hear this is coming out soon

Reaction score

of all the comic pack characters to choose from, why this? No intrest to me whatsoever but I'm happy for those who want her can now have her.

Reaction score

This is a very pleasant and welcome surprise. Tholme really is a logical choice for the companion figure.

That'll cover two most-wanted characters in one fell swoop.

Looking forward to seeing how this one pans out!