T'ra Saa and Tholme Comic Pack wanted

Reaction score
I've tried this before and no one seems to have this Comic Pack. I have literally everything and am looking to trade for similar value. Someone has this and wants something else.

Just so you know I'm not kidding, I have all the Galactic Heroes sets. I have all the Comic Packs except the T'ra one and Exar Kun one. I have pretty much all of the battle packs and droid factory packs and most of the Vintage Collection figures including Shae Vizla and Starkiller.

I've got vintage mini rigs, I've got just about anything... and that doesn't mean I'm going to give it away, but ask and we may have a deal.

Reaction score
Seriously Hasbro must have made a dozen of these... Does nobody actually have one? I'd like to see a poll on who actually has this?

Reaction score
Been looking for a long time, so I'll take the negative response as a minor win. :hmm:

Reaction score
Who has one of these? Anyone? Loose even? I have never seen one in person and I've seen pretty much everything in person at some point.

Reaction score
Are you selling or buying?
The 4 figures are
Exar Kun without his soft goods cape (from a comic pack that included Ulic QuelDroma)
Antares Draco and Ganner Krieg - came together in a comic pack (they are Imperial Knights from the Legacy Comics set 100+ years after ROTJ)
Nrin Vakil - also a comic pack figure that came with Ibtisam (from the Rogue Squadron comics) *missing his helmet