Toys R Us

Reaction score
Ended up cancelling my Takodana set with TRU.com since they have t even sent a shipping notice. Got it at Walmart last week. They are really sticking to that may 18th date.

Reaction score
Ended up cancelling my Takodana set with TRU.com since they have t even sent a shipping notice. Got it at Walmart last week. They are really sticking to that may 18th date.
My local TRU got the Takodana set in today.

Reaction score
TRU just put up a new Air Hog Drone. a "MILLENIUM FALCON XL" bad boy... pics and video on their site (click PRODUCT TOUR) here...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=86171846&cp=&parentPage=search

Look pretty cool. AND, its available NOW. (I spotted it in my local TARGET store this morning)

But it's pricey. three Benjamins. But its in Black Series style packaging, and the box is bigger than the 6" scale TIE.

This will be the hot toy this Christmas I expect. Looks really fun.

-Wolf

Reaction score
Looks like Toys R Us will be releasing a 6 pack of TFA figures (Rey (Starkiller Base) vs Kylo Ren, Poe Dameron vs Tie Fighter Pilot, Finn (Takodana) vs FN 2199)

No idea if FN2199 is going to be the Riot Gear Stormtrooper or not. It would be nice if it were cause I missed the Amazon one. However, kinda sucks that he'll be in a 6 pack if it's really that one.

Reaction score
Visited TRU in Bowling Green, KY, yesterday, and guess what they had for sale? ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi. At full price. I was not amused.

Reaction score
Looks like Toys R Us will be releasing a 6 pack of TFA figures (Rey (Starkiller Base) vs Kylo Ren, Poe Dameron vs Tie Fighter Pilot, Finn (Takodana) vs FN 2199)

No idea if FN2199 is going to be the Riot Gear Stormtrooper or not. It would be nice if it were cause I missed the Amazon one. However, kinda sucks that he'll be in a 6 pack if it's really that one.
Just saw a picture of this and it is a Stormtrooper with riot gear. It's a shame that Kylo is just armor up one instead of the unmasked one. Also, Poe is Xwing pilot version from the black XWING but they couldn't include the helmet which is a huge bummer fir me. Too bad none of the sites showing this mentioned the price.

Reaction score
It's $35. Just too much for a spin stick for me. If it included unmasked kylo I could possibly justify it.

Reaction score
went to my local TRU last night and all that's left on the pegs is Wave 3 of TFA figures... the same figures that have been clogging the pegs since Christmas last year :(

I'm glad I'm all caught up on TFA as well as RO product. I think TRU needs to have a massive blowout of the TFA figures (buy 1 get 4 free :p lol)

Reaction score
The TFA "vs." 6 pack popped-up last week at our TRUs up here. It was so 'meh', I forgot about it (until I saw a picture of it today). Sorry, forgot the CAD price too.

Reaction score
I stopped by a local TRU store and saw clearance tags on the pegs for the 3.75" basic figures from THE FORCE AWAKENS line. These are on clearance for $4.99 each.

Seeing clearances at both TRU and Target for the TFA figure line makes me think that retailers are starting to clear some space in preparation for the Episode 8 line.

Reaction score
I stopped by a local TRU store and saw clearance tags on the pegs for the 3.75" basic figures from THE FORCE AWAKENS line. These are on clearance for $4.99 each.

Seeing clearances at both TRU and Target for the TFA figure line makes me think that retailers are starting to clear some space in preparation for the Episode 8 line.
Yeah the TRU by my work that I go to the most has had leftover TFA figures that have been there for over a year now (Goss Toowers, PZ4CO, Guavian, Zuvio, Asty, Sarco Plank) and they finally put the clearance tags on them. But honestly at this point, I don't think they could give those damn things away

Reaction score
I was tempted by some First Order Snowtroopers. But I thought that Hasbro might finally get around to adding some First Order Snowtroopers to the Black Series line.

Reaction score
I wish my TRU would put TFA on clearance.... I have $35 in TRU Cash that is itching to be spent. I'd gladly snag a few figures to reduce their inventory

Reaction score
TRU has a new promotion this week: buy $25 worth of Hasbro Star Wars merchandise, and get one TFA Armor Up figure FREE.