Toys R Us

Reaction score
Rewards members, check your inbox for a coupon worth 20% off any regularly-priced item valid 4/15-4/16.

Reaction score
Just an FYI, starting Sunday:

I would be very surprised if this applies to the 2010-2011 Battle Packs though...

Reaction score
Just a heads up that the 50% off battle packs at TRU does NOT include the new blue packaging ones, just the old legacy red/white ones. I stopped by today and confirmed that.

Reaction score
Y wing for $35 dollars today. Meh, still not enough to sell me on it but still a decent price.

Reaction score
deskvader1 said:
Y wing for $35 dollars today. Meh, still not enough to sell me on it but still a decent price.

Was at a Marshall's today and they have the Y-Wing and the ARC-170.
Some are marked 29.99 and some are marked $20.00 Different barcodes for each price.
I didn't scan them as I already have them, but yiou might get a deal.

Reaction score
^^Thanks, may check it out

2 for $10.99 today and Saturday only. No Offee wave, yet. Ywing-gone Discounted battlepacks-gone

Reaction score
My TRU had 6 different older BPs on sale, like the Endor and Vader operating table sets that were not out a few weeks ago.. They also had the Anti-Hailfire droid pack for $25, but I'm cheap so I left it behind...

Tempted to go back and get the Vader pack....

Reaction score
AaylaSecurasMan said:
Just a heads up that the 50% off battle packs at TRU does NOT include the new blue packaging ones, just the old legacy red/white ones. I stopped by today and confirmed that.
Lame but not unexpected. The new bps are $25.99 so they don't get confused cashiers for the sale. Wouldn't want to unload anything that's piling up, would we.

Reaction score
Rewards R Us members, check your email for a coupon worth 20% off any one regular priced item. Coupon valid June 8 only.

Reaction score
That bugs me when TRU does that, one coupon to one person and a different coupon to another.

20% off is a better deal, though.

Reaction score
PizzatheHut said:
That bugs me when TRU does that, one coupon to one person and a different coupon to another.

20% off is a better deal, though.
As long as it's not "Baby item". I got stuck with one of those last time... -_-

Reaction score
I got the $10 off a purchase of $50 or more coupon as well.
Would have preferred the 20% off one.
These days I would be hard pressed to find $50 worth of SW stuff at TRU that I would want to purchase....

Reaction score
I receive a lot of baby coupons via email and mail, but they're essentially worthless to me.

The one good thing about the $X off $Y coupons is that they usually don't exclude sale-priced items. The % off coupons always do, so the consumer is not allowed to stack discounts.

Reaction score
Saw the Republic Attack Shuttle, Stealth Ops Clone, and a bunch of non-CW stuff at TRU today. They're definitely hitting!

Reaction score
No Republic Attack Shuttle here, but I did find a couple of the "Commander Blackout" Stealth Ops trooper at an Indianapolis TRU yesterday. No new exclusive mini-rigs either.

Reaction score
Lifeinabox said:
How much is the Attack Shuttle at TRU?
It's $79.99, I found that to be really odd since they rarely charge retail for anything nowadays.

Reaction score
Halomite said:
Lifeinabox said:
How much is the Attack Shuttle at TRU?
It's $79.99, I found that to be really odd since they rarely charge retail for anything nowadays.
Just found this, though apparently it's been active for the last 10 days or so:
Go on your facebook search for "toys r us" and like the page, get 20% off coupon.

You can print up to three coupons (which each have unique bar codes). If trying to print more than 1, you have to click on the first link (the one on the FB page) to print the next coupon, otherwise it will just re-print the same barcode you already generated. Enjoy!

Reaction score
Captain_Piet said:
Toonimator said:
AaylaSecurasMan said:
2 for $10.99 sale this week at TRU.
And it includes the Nikto Guard and Commander Blackout, if you're so inclined.
See, I've heard it does not. Where did you hear it did?
Technically, the ad says ALL 3.75" Star Wars, so it should include not only those TRU exclusives, but the VC as well.

Reaction score
Captain_Piet said:
Toonimator said:
AaylaSecurasMan said:
Where did I hear it did? When I bought a Nikto Guard along with a VC AOTC Clone today. Total for the transaction was $10.99 +tax. So basically I bought the Nikto and got a free VC clone... or I bought a VC clone and paid $1 for the exclusive guard.

I checked the Blackout figure at the price-scanner, and it listed the promotion beneath it as well.

Reaction score
Toonimator said:
Captain_Piet said:
Toonimator said:
AaylaSecurasMan said:
Where did I hear it did? When I bought a Nikto Guard along with a VC AOTC Clone today. Total for the transaction was $10.99 +tax. So basically I bought the Nikto and got a free VC clone... or I bought a VC clone and paid $1 for the exclusive guard.

I checked the Blackout figure at the price-scanner, and it listed the promotion beneath it as well.
I scanned both the Nikto Guard and the Blackout figures today and the promotion does NOT apply. So it seems that there are some inconsistent promotion pricing happening across the country.

Reaction score
I rang up Blackout, but he said he was under the Zhu Zhu Pets promotion...is that the same? And he was listed for $10, but last Thursday it was $8.

Reaction score
The Zhu Zhu promo is for a $20 action figure purchase. No specific figures. My little girl got hers taken away for trying to put the wheels in her hair.

Reaction score
RebelTrooper1138 said:
I rang up Blackout, but he said he was under the Zhu Zhu Pets promotion...is that the same? And he was listed for $10, but last Thursday it was $8.
D'oh! Now that you mentioned that... the Zhu Zhu was all that showed when I scanned him yesterday. Of course, the scanner's screen was all screwed up, too, so I couldn't even read all that was shown--other figures, including the Nikto, said "2 for $10.99/Zhu Zhu Pets Promo" or something of that sort. So I linked 'em together in my mind.

Reaction score
Typical TRU move in Baton Rouge. Have a sale on figures, but don't put anything new out. There has been no sighting of the New Exclusive Clone, but I could fill a cart with Kel Tuska and the Nikto Guard

Reaction score
adrian845 said:
Typical TRU move in Baton Rouge. Have a sale on figures, but don't put anything new out. There has been no sighting of the New Exclusive Clone, but I could fill a cart with Kel Tuska and the Nikto Guard
The TRU in Baton Rouge is moving to a new store near Kohl's off of Siegen Lane, sometime around the end of September. The existing TRU told me they won't be getting in any new shipments because of that store's imminent closing.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Captain_Piet said:
ZevZev said:
TRU has a 50% off coupon for TCW Y-Wing. The picture on the coupon is an ARC-170. Starts 8/12 to 8/13.

Coupon is here...
http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/081111_Ds_TRU_RotoReminder.pdf?csm=216269708&csc=1456193&csa=209313726&csu=1460099&camp=CME:20110811_Em_TRU_Roto%2520Reminder
And since the picture is of the ARC-170, who will first be able to get the Vintage Y-Wing at sale price?
I got it at the discount even with the Arc-170 photo. The barcode works through a smartphone too. I turne it sideways and zoom in on the entire barcode side numbers and all.

Reaction score
TRU is having a pretty good sale on figures, old battle packs, some lego packs, all kinds of stuff this week. 30% off. I'm pretty sure it's on the front page of their ad. Might wanna check it out. Also, for the smartphone users out there, if you have the "Shopkick" app, you can get a 20% coupon to use from today (9/11) through 9/24.

I used it to get $4.99 off the new Droid Attack on the Coronet battle pack. Just thought you guys might like to know.

Reaction score
I think the R2-D2 jump drive was a great promo, especially because they had a sale running at the same time. With TRUs high prices, any sale is good.