Toymania: The return toy, die cast, anime show is coming to murfreesboro april 4,2015!!

Reaction score
TOYMANIA: THE RETURN is coming to the Murfreesboro Clarion Inn and Suites on Saturday April 4, 2015 and you will not want to miss this show!!! TOYMANIA: THE RETURN will feature action figures, toys, comic books, sports cards, die cast, anime, and much more all under one roof. Show hours are 10:00am to 4:00pm and admission is only $5.00!!! All active military, veterans, and children under 10 with each paid adult are FREE admission!!!

Dealers at the show will have items from the following lines: Star Wars, GI Joe, NASCAR, Hot Wheels, Marvel, DC, and other publishers comics, Magic The Gathering, Wrestling, Sci-Fi and Horror related items, Baseball, Basketball, Football, and Hockey cards and memorabilia, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Anime movies and toys, Transformers, 70's, 80's and 90's toys, and so much more. If you are looking for toys and comics, then this is the show for you. Dealers will also be on hand buying YOUR collections; so bring any items you have for sale to the show. No collection is too big or too small!!!

Dealer booths are currently available and are sold on a first come first served basis!!! All dealer booths include either (2) 6ft table in an area that is 8x6 for $40.00, (4) 6ft tables in an area that is 14x6 for only $70.00 or (5) 6ft tables in an area that is 20x6 for only $80.00. Whether you are a full time dealer, or someone who is looking to sell down a little on their own personal collection, this is definitely a show for you. The Clarion Inn and Suites is located just off of I-24 at 2227 Old Fort Parkway Murfreesboro, TN 37129. For show or dealer information, call 615-499-9750. Thanks and we hope to see you there!!!

Like us on Facebook for show info: www.facebook.com/pages/Toymania/709261369161589

Confirmed Dealers At TOYMANIA: THE RETURN:
Jace's Collectibles, Comic Books and Trading Cards Dealer-Birmingham, AL
Paradise Collectibles-Franklin, TN
Dave's Toys, Tennessee's Largest 1980's Era GI Joe Dealer-Nolensville, TN
Music City Havens, Vintage Star Wars Dealer-Nolensville, TN
Mike Robinson, Tin Toys, Vintage Board Games, Hot Wheels and Die Cast Dealer-Nashville, TN
Baby Boomer Rebellion, Comic Book, Vinyl Records, Beatles, and Model Kit Dealer-Cincinnati, OH
DorkSide Toys-Murfreesboro, TN
Outer Limits Comics-Franklin, TN
Heroes and Legends, Wrestling, Comic Books, and Action Figures Dealer-Mount Juliet, TN
Nerd and Needle-Murfreesboro, TN
GeekSummit, Action figures, Star Wars, Non-Sports Cards Dealer-Memphis, TN
AskToys and More-Atlanta, GA
Starbase 1552 Comics-Mt. Pleasant, TN
Alley 13-Bell Buckle, TN
David Denham, Action Figures, MEGO, Transformers, Marvel Dealer-Boaz, AL
Comic Collector Live-Hendersonville, TN
Purgatory Comics-Knoxville, TN

Magic The Gathering Battle For The 'Boro Tournament:
Standard Constructed Format With A $10.00 Entry Fee
Tournament Runs All Day From 11-4
Prize For Top 4 Or More Based On Number Of Entrants
Entry Fee Includes Tournament And Show Access

TOYMANIA: THE RETURN Costume Fan Groups:
Nashville's Dark Knight-Murfreesboro, TN
The Rogues Gallery-Middle, TN
Bestine Fanforce, Star Wars Costuming Group-Middle, TN
Tennessee Star Wars Collectors Club-TN

TOYMANIA: THE RETURN Sponsors:
Swanky's Taco Shop-Franklin, TN
Outer Limits Comics-Franklin, TN
Death Row Sanitarium of Slaughter Haunted House-Nashville, TN

Columbia State Community College-Columbia-TN

Reaction score
I'm a Memphibian... but I gots a car?
New one for me - Memphibian. I like it.

The activity on here for Tennesseans has been almost non-existent. I live in Lexington but was born and raised in Nashville, where my parents still live. I visit them at least three or four times a year.

I haven't been to Memphis in about 15 years. The last time I was there was for a Wonders exhibit (I can't quite recall which one at present). I always enjoyed those and attended many over the years. I believe they are no longer doing them?

Reaction score
Moved to Nashville about a year ago, used to visit these boards back in the prequel trilogy days but my collecting kinda slowed down. Force Awakens has me excited again so I plan on heading out on Force Friday to pick up a few things.