Toy Fusion

Reaction score
I spoke with Andrew today. the next Toy Fusion sale is March 13th

Reaction score
I've been wondering when that was gonna happen and have been checking the site lately. Need to start taking inventory soon.

Reaction score
BrettX209 said:
Just wanted to be sure. Any news on the GI Joe show? Isn't that usually around the middle of February?

AbeSapien said:
BrettX209 said:
parking lot or sidewalk?

AbeSapien said:
I spoke with Andrew today. the next Toy Fusion sale is March 13th
I'm assuming parking lot.
From what I am reading, the show is tentative based on the Armory moving locations. As soon as it is confirmed the info will be out there.

Reaction score
Good deal. I didn't know the armory was moving. Still hoping to find what I need to fill in those holes in my vintage Joe collection.

AbeSapien said:
From what I am reading, the show is tentative based on the Armory moving locations. As soon as it is confirmed the info will be out there.

Reaction score
Saw Andrew at Saccon today and picked up a flyer saying the parking lot sale is Sunday 3/20 9-2 (weather permitting)..Going to try not to flake on the table this time fellas..I swear

Reaction score
Im actually glad if this is true cause I actually was going to be out of town on the 13th.

Reaction score
Yes, it's true. I got an e-mail from him. He said they move it because the weather forecast was showing rain on the 13th, so he decided to push it back a week.

Meat said:
Im actually glad if this is true cause I actually was going to be out of town on the 13th.

Reaction score
I'm afraid 3/20 doesn't work for me
Hope you guys have fun and don't get rained on... and good luck to you guys selling

Reaction score
BrettX209 said:
I wonder if it'll get moved again. Supposed to rain on Sunday again
Ya I was thinking the same thing, maybe he should just plan for April when rain is less likely.

Reaction score
Meat said:
BrettX209 said:
Ya I was thinking the same thing, maybe he should just plan for April when rain is less likely.
April showers bring May flowers...

Just saying...

Reaction score
AbeSapien said:
Meat said:
BrettX209 said:
April showers bring May flowers...

Just saying...
Just got an email from Andrew he has canceled for this Sunday and postponed for a few weeks to let all the rain go by. A new date to be announced.

Maybe he read my post from a couple days ago.

Im actually glad, I had way too much [censored] going on this weekend, itll give me more time to prepare.

Reaction score
Me not so much glad as much fund situation is perilously low and really need something like the parking lot sale to help with bills etc...

Gonna have to put a bunch of stuff on craigslist, ebay and probably the RS classifieds as well this weekend...

Reaction score
The next parking lot sale is Sunday, June 12. If I can get stuff together by then I'll reserve a table.

Reaction score
LandoGriffin said:
The next parking lot sale is Sunday, June 12. If I can get stuff together by then I'll reserve a table.
Good to know it is confirmed. Andrew mentioned that he was thinking about it for June 12th. I NEED TO SELL MY TOYS!!!