Toy Fusion

Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
0
I spoke with Andrew today. the next Toy Fusion sale is March 13th
 
Joined
Feb 9, 2005
Messages
13,475
Reaction score
8
I've been wondering when that was gonna happen and have been checking the site lately. Need to start taking inventory soon.
 
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
0
BrettX209 said:
Just wanted to be sure. Any news on the GI Joe show? Isn't that usually around the middle of February?

AbeSapien said:
BrettX209 said:
parking lot or sidewalk?

AbeSapien said:
I spoke with Andrew today. the next Toy Fusion sale is March 13th
I'm assuming parking lot.
From what I am reading, the show is tentative based on the Armory moving locations. As soon as it is confirmed the info will be out there.
 
Joined
May 31, 2006
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento, CA
Good deal. I didn't know the armory was moving. Still hoping to find what I need to fill in those holes in my vintage Joe collection.

AbeSapien said:
From what I am reading, the show is tentative based on the Armory moving locations. As soon as it is confirmed the info will be out there.
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Saw Andrew at Saccon today and picked up a flyer saying the parking lot sale is Sunday 3/20 9-2 (weather permitting)..Going to try not to flake on the table this time fellas..I swear
 
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
4,034
Reaction score
0
Im actually glad if this is true cause I actually was going to be out of town on the 13th.
 
Joined
May 31, 2006
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento, CA
Yes, it's true. I got an e-mail from him. He said they move it because the weather forecast was showing rain on the 13th, so he decided to push it back a week.

Meat said:
Im actually glad if this is true cause I actually was going to be out of town on the 13th.
 
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
0
I'm afraid 3/20 doesn't work for me
Hope you guys have fun and don't get rained on... and good luck to you guys selling
 
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
4,034
Reaction score
0
BrettX209 said:
I wonder if it'll get moved again. Supposed to rain on Sunday again
Ya I was thinking the same thing, maybe he should just plan for April when rain is less likely.
 
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
0
Meat said:
BrettX209 said:
I wonder if it'll get moved again. Supposed to rain on Sunday again
Ya I was thinking the same thing, maybe he should just plan for April when rain is less likely.
April showers bring May flowers...

Just saying...
 
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
4,034
Reaction score
0
AbeSapien said:
Meat said:
BrettX209 said:
I wonder if it'll get moved again. Supposed to rain on Sunday again
Ya I was thinking the same thing, maybe he should just plan for April when rain is less likely.
April showers bring May flowers...

Just saying...
Just got an email from Andrew he has canceled for this Sunday and postponed for a few weeks to let all the rain go by. A new date to be announced.

Maybe he read my post from a couple days ago.

Im actually glad, I had way too much [censored] going on this weekend, itll give me more time to prepare.
 
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
2,555
Reaction score
0
Location
Sac Joaquin Section CA
Me not so much glad as much fund situation is perilously low and really need something like the parking lot sale to help with bills etc...


Gonna have to put a bunch of stuff on craigslist, ebay and probably the RS classifieds as well this weekend...
 
Joined
Feb 9, 2005
Messages
13,475
Reaction score
8
The next parking lot sale is Sunday, June 12. If I can get stuff together by then I'll reserve a table.
 
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
0
LandoGriffin said:
The next parking lot sale is Sunday, June 12. If I can get stuff together by then I'll reserve a table.
Good to know it is confirmed. Andrew mentioned that he was thinking about it for June 12th. I NEED TO SELL MY TOYS!!!
 
Top