Toy Fair 2013

Reaction score
Construct-A-Bots
• Scout Class G1 Colored Ironhide and Starscream
• Elite Class G1 Colored Wheeljack and Soundwave
• Blitzwing and Bumblebee - Triple Changers.
• Ultimate Set - Optimus Prime vs. Megatron - Triple Changers
• Price $9.99 to estimated $39.99

Generations
• Transformers 30th Anniversary packaging and logo for 2014
• Partnering with IDW for story
• Deluxe Class with comic pack-ins include - Bumblebee, Megatron Jet, G1 Trailcutter and Orion Pax.
• Legends Class G1 Optimus Prime with Roller and Bumblebee with Blaster
• Voyager Class G1 Triple Changers Springer and Blitzwing
• Transformers Platinum Edition Ultra Magnus with Forge of Solus
• Transformers Platinum Edition Grimlock vs Bruticus
• Transformers Masterpiece Acid Storm (green Seeker)
• Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave - Includes all 5 Cassettes (Ravage, Rumble, Frenzy, Buzzsaw, and Laserbeak)
• New logo for Masterpiece toys from Japan
• Titan Class Fall of Cybertron Metroplex

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters

• Cyberverse Commander Shockwave and Starscream
• Deluxe Dreadwing and Ratchet
• Voyager Grimwing and Ultra Magnus. Ultra Magnus comes with Forge of Solus Prime
• Ultimate Dragon Disk Optimus Prime and Beast Fire Predaking. Predaking has a 21 inch wingspan.

Transformers Kre-O
• Micro Combiners
• Beast Hunters Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Trailcutter, Ripclaw
• Micro Changers including Kickback, Guzzle, Huffer, Nemesis Prime, Ramjet, Sharkticon, Nosecone, Blot, Bombshell, Acidwing, Bulkhead, Groove, Arcee, Powerglide, Scourge and more
• Micro Change Combiners including Defensor, Piranacon, Abominus for Fall 2013
• Autobot Kreon Command Center
• Limited customizable Beast Hunters Kreons including Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave. All will have vacuum metal pieces.

Pics to come in a few

Reaction score
Sooooooooooooooooo much awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!

Springer & Blitzwing are incredible. And yeah, a couple of pics from the floor show BW with a different face. Wicked!

The IDW 4 are great. Pax looks sweet. Megatron is perfect from his current comic look. Trailcutter is a huge & welcome surprise. Even 'Bee is pretty cool.

And Metroplex! Holy! Mother! Of! God! That is just beyond perfect. Yeah, it's gonna be expensive ($125). But it's got lights, sounds & is bigger than Fort Max! I'm just in awe that Hasbro is actually making this. :awesome:

Between this showing & G.I. Joe (updated Tomahawk, oh hell yeah!) my wallet is screaming in agony already.

Last edited:
Reaction score
While the Star Wars announcements were underwhelming Hasbro knocked Transformers out of the PARK!

I am in for Metroplex, holy crap he looks amazing.

Generations, I am down for Deluxe Trailbreaker who looks awesome and Orian Pax. Voyager Springer and Blitzwing will be mine also. Will pass on Megs and Bee have enough of them already and the Legends don't really interest me.

Prime, I'm thinking Shockwave will be a buy on sight and my interest is peaked in the Predacons but I will wait and see who appears in the show before I commit to buy any. The new large scale Predaking and Optimus look cool too, may now pass on the Voyagers and get these instead. Also want Ultra Magnus but if I get this new remold or the old new mold I don't know yet.

So much goodness!

Reaction score
Trailbreaker...I mean, Trailcutter is the stand out must-have of this offering, in my opinion. With his appearance, all of the "deluxe"-scale '84 Autobots will have been released in some modern form. As far as I can reckon, the only '84 Transformers to have not gotten reasonable (licensed) updates are Huffer (that PCC version just isn't Hufferry enough for me) and Gears.

I will, of course, be buying as many Kre-o minifigs as I can get my hands on...even if I'm not crazy about all the helmet choices (but I have options for that).

Springer is on my want list...but I'm not sure I can pay the Voyager price tag for him. Blitzwing is desirable, but not high priority for me. Perhaps if he goes on sale or ends up in Marshall's...don't they all end up in Marshall's at some point?

Metroplex is amazing, but far beyond my budget. I will have to content myself on knowing that the world is a better place for having such things in it. I'm sure he will look awesome with those new Legends-scale figures (which are cool, too, but I really don't need another Prime and Bumblebee at that size...).

And now you can all sleep better knowing what toys I plan on buying for the next year. I'm sure it was a burning question.

Reaction score
From one of the Hasbro reps at Toy Fair:

Among the 30th anniversary line will be a Voyager class Beast Wars toy that 'will make you cry from its beauty'..."

GNT

Reaction score
Some very nice items, now I'm going to have to find some shelf space for them :p

Reaction score
Finally some figures to get me excited again. I haven't bought a TF since the last Thundercracker/Warparth/Kup wave of Generations. Still wish they would give us the DotM Soundwave and Q figs we missed

Reaction score
down for metroplex, trailbreaker(or whatever his name is now), blaster, blitzwing, and probably grimlock and springer

Reaction score
The Beast Wars figure is Megatron using the FOC Grimlock remold with a new head,

Reaction score
I'm getting all these...
Deluxe Trailcutter (Trailbreaker) FINALLY

IDW All Hail Megatron Bumblebee

IDW Spotlight Orion Pax

IDW Stealth Bomber Megatron

Triple Changer - Springer

Triple Changer Blitzwing:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sheesh...I;m going to have to start saving some money back with all these new toys! and with my third party stuff coming as well.