Toy/ Collectible Stores in Downtown L.A.?

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Could anyone local suggest some toy stores/ collectibles stores/ retailers within walking distance from the Convention Center/ downtown area?
From modern Star Wars toys to stores that carry movie and TV licenses from companies like NECA, MEZCO, McFarlane Palisades,...

I would really appreciate it.

Reaction score
Short answer -- the toy stores that in the Toy District downtown sell toys/collectibles from Asia (and only a few retailers down there even do that). Other than that, there is nothing within walking distance that will have what you're looking for.

Reaction score
They don't have Star Wars sections. There won't be any SW toys at these places downtown, nor any TAC items.

Reaction score
They should change it from "Toy district" to "Lame toy district"
- it's such a let down.

Reaction score
I spent a day on the hunt for Star Wars a few years ago too. But suprisingly there was a ONE Place that did have some odds and ends, and the worst part about it is I cant find it again. A cousin of mine, used to buy wholesale toys downtown for resale during christmas and she took me to her supply spot, I have to ask her when I talk to her again, but the place Im talking to is its own detached building and carries BRAND NAME manufacturer toys, not some lame asian 99cent crap.

Reaction score
ANy SoCal scummers familiar with toymandala.com? I guess they have a retail store in Sherman Oaks. I was thinking of possibly ordering something from them or calling and checking to see if they have a particular item in stock.