Topps Vault items.

Reaction score
Ok,whats the story with the Topps vault Star Wars cards? Are there any special features of them? which ones are rarer?Some proofs are black and white,some colour-some colour keys have a few pages,do all colour keys have that?

A quick run down would help please guys.

Cheers

Lee

Reaction score
They are proofs (pre-production), they are all 1 of 1, so they are equally rare. Each proof negative, positive, color key, etc, are just remnants of what it took to get to the final production cards.

Reaction score
Here is one that is a proto-type with Magenta cloud instead of red.

Also, from the ones that I have, they appear to be the highest photo quality as well in terms of color and clarity.

Reaction score
I think they had them up a few times. Most of them were the blank back proofs. I don't know that I saw any of the color key ones or any of the one color seperations.

Joe

Reaction score
The color keys are two different cards that has the image lined in Blue and then also lined in red. The proto card is the crisp front picture and a blank back with a "1/1" written on it. These come in a card protector with a hologram to help authenticate the product.
If you go to the eBay vault store and look at all non-sports cards you can probably see the different types of cards they sell. Just in non-star wars items. A couple days ago they had Superman 2 cards up.
You need to dig around, they have auction type items and buy it now items both.
They seem to all start at $9.95