Topps Star Wars Living Set

Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to find the Topps Star wars Living set #52 Nute Gunray, could anyone help, it is the only one I am missing from the set.

Thank you in advance!!

artsw-cckb16-19tls-0052__2.png

Reaction score
Good news. I'm glad you're caught up. I'm really enjoying this set, maybe more than I thought I would. Some of the artwork is outstanding, and the variety of characters from one week to the next is a lot of fun. With all the background characters in Star Wars, this set could go on for decades.

Reaction score
Good news. I'm glad you're caught up. I'm really enjoying this set, maybe more than I thought I would. Some of the artwork is outstanding, and the variety of characters from one week to the next is a lot of fun. With all the background characters in Star Wars, this set could go on for decades.
Every time I see this, that's what I think of! The cards look very pretty, but they're expensive and there's no shortage of characters to make. Plus, the nature of these being digital is also odd. I'm glad I didn't take the chance and buy that first one.

Reaction score
They are not digital...they are physical cards...they only print the number that is ordered. What i think is cool is that there will only ever be a minimum of 887 (print run of Plo Koon), as of now, complete sets in the world. As far as expensive, how many $$$ are thrown away on duplicate cards and commons?

Reaction score
Dark Side is right. They are cards that Topps will mail you. I don't understand purely digital cards either, and would never spend money on them. But these are great cards, and the set is a lot of fun already. The set is also still early enough in the run that you can get caught up without being out much more money that you would have been if you bought them one at a time. There are several people on Ebay that buy in bulk, and then sell the cards at a cheaper price that you can buy them for from Topps. In my opinion, if you like Star Wars trading cards, this set is a winner.