Topps Star Wars Galactic Connexions

Reaction score
According to Topps Facebook page, there will be one of 72 different character chips randomly inserted into the blu-ray-DVD pack. Maybe I read it wrong. However, there will be a red starfield border on these.
I came across that info and was left wondering why Topps would do such a thing. Suppose if some are short prints...how insane would it be to try to build this set?! Hopefully lots of people we all know will buy the dvd and we can kindly schmooze it away from them.
I'm also curious if this red starfield set has a different Kylo Ren or if the red starfield Kylo that came with the sound track is part of this set?

Reaction score
So out of the gazillion possible Red Starfield connexions in the Walmart Force Awakens Blu-Ray, I got the Rancor Keeper. So NOT the Luke or Ahsoka that I had my fingers crossed for.

Reaction score
I would like to get the Zam Wessell disc from the dvd, assuming there is one of her. I have quite a lot of extras from the recent card sets if anyone who has the Zam disc would like to trade for cards they need.

Reaction score
Does anyone have any duplicat Millennium Falcon Connexions that they'd like to sell. (Shipping on Ebay is far too expensive as it's nearing the £20 mark.)

Reaction score
So out of the gazillion possible Red Starfield connexions in the Walmart Force Awakens Blu-Ray, I got the Rancor Keeper. So NOT the Luke or Ahsoka that I had my fingers crossed for.
Be happy. I got Ki Adi Mundi. I think every last one of these should have been bb, Kylo or Rey. Get people into your game ect. Not pissed off they got a crap character. Sheesh Topps.

Reaction score
I have a purple Falcon i can trade. here is what i am looking for. R=red G=gold S=silver B=blue P=purple
Paploo R, G, S, B, P
wicket R, G, S, B, P
Jawa R, G, S, B, P
Sandperson R, G, S, P
Stormtrooper R, G
Snowtrooper R, S
At-At driver R,
Biker scout R, B, S, G, P
Tie Pilot R, B, S, G, P let me know if you got anything i'm looking for.

Reaction score
Ok i went by the card section just minutes ago at walmart. Series 3 is out with Metallic Blue R2D2. Also they have some in the toy aisle now and are exclusive to the toy aisle packages. These packs also now have planet scenes like Cloud city, Endor, and Hoth.

Reaction score
Got this with the Blu Ray. Don't know of anyone collects these still but if you want it ill ship it out to you for a few bucks PayPal.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Reaction score
Hi, looking to buy or trade, the trading card that is include in the serie 3 galactic connexion packs. The card is good for a free digital card pack. The card front show a disk of kylo ren and poe. I don't know if the card come in the 5 pack or the 14 disk pack. We don, t have these collectible in Canada.

You can see my want/have list here:
http://starwarscards.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5301036/m/5364061048

Thanks for any help, Stephane

Reaction score
I have a couple of extra sets of the Subway slime green. I will sell em for $8 a piece total includes shipping if any are intersted.

Reaction score
Looking for a saelt-Marae (Yakface), don't care about disk color just not looking to pay some outrageous amount because it's considered "rare". I do have some series 1 from starter packs and Wal-Mart giveaway packs that I could offer up in trade if there is something I have you need.

mec

Reaction score
me, and alot of them. what are you looking for?

I would trade for topps or decipher ccg cards

Reaction score
I have probably 25 of them I would sell or trade for cards I'm missing from the new Solo set just out.

Reaction score
Looking for primarily for the following Connexions:

1. Boba Fett (preferably from the first set)
2. Bossk
3. IG-88
4. Aurra Sing
5. 2-1B
6. Snowtrooper (Imperial, not First Order)

Or may be interested in a larger lot depending in price; as I have none of the cards you fellows are looking for.

Last edited: