Topps Star Wars Galactic Connexions

Reaction score
I'm in need of a blue starfield Jabba just in case anyone has one. Just need that and the gold Jabba to complete my run of Jabbas.
I've bought a bunch of these and haven't found a single Jabba of any sort.
I wonder if there are some characters who appear far less frequently regardless of which sort of disc?

Reaction score
It's possible. I've bought a number of them myself and have only ever gotten one Jabba, while we have like 6 or 7 Wickets, for example. I've had to get the rest of mine on eBay.

Reaction score
Like Todd, I am trying to collect all the Biker Scout discs and still need a Gold, Silver and the blue disc, both foil and non-foil. I have about 18 blue discs, 3 red, two green and a silver for trade and willing to trade multiples to get what I need.

I have bought many packages and have yet to find a Biker Scout in any of them. Had to resort to ebay also.

Reaction score
Todd,

I'm looking for a bunch of Blue Starfields. I do not have the one you need, but I'd be willing to pay a fair price if you were looking to sell.

Piper
PM Sent Piper

If anyone else is looking for something specific let me know, I still have a ton of these, also if anyone needs some common grays or blacks I can probably help. Sorry I dont have the Jabbas mentioned above.

Thanks
Todd

Reaction score
Awesome :)

Do any characters seem to be tougher to come across within the rare ranks (fetching an extra premium on top of the rare value)?
I live in a very small town, and when I went to my local walmart for midnight merchandise release only about ten people showed up so they gave us each like 20 packs of these.

On top of that I've bought multiple packs, have tons of doubles and have not gotten one Han Solo or R2-D2 (I'm referring to common as well as rare). I can't believe I've had such a hard time getting these main characters.

Reaction score
I live in a very small town, and when I went to my local walmart for midnight merchandise release only about ten people showed up so they gave us each like 20 packs of these.

On top of that I've bought multiple packs, have tons of doubles and have not gotten one Han Solo or R2-D2 (I'm referring to common as well as rare). I can't believe I've had such a hard time getting these main characters.
I've bought waaay too many packs now as well and have only pulled two Hans and one R2!

Reaction score
Picked up a pack today and got a silver C-3PO which was kind of nice -- especially since we didn't have any C-3POs at all. Still have never seen a gold Jabba on eBay, and only one blue starfield Jabba, which unfortunately ended before I saw it. I'm not so worried about the gold, since that will presumably show up eventually, but with the blue ones being limited to Force Friday, they are presumably finite in number.

Reaction score
Info to pass along -

Pre-ordering SW Battlefront at Walmart will get you an exclusive black starfield Galactic Connexion disc. (game release is Nov 17th)

Reaction score
I have lots of R2D2s and many others.
Let me know what you need and I can probably help you out.

Reaction score
Do you know if it is just a random disc with the preorder or a disc specific to the battlefront release?

Reaction score
As for the Battlefield freebie black starfield disc, I have no idea if it is one disc or multiples that might be randomly handed out.
The ad for it appeared to have a Sandtrooper or some other sort of Stormtrooper on it, but showed no other discs.
There's also a version of Battlefield ordered from Walmart that comes with a Han in Carbonite mini fridge (6pack).
I believe they are separate offers, so it will be interesting to see if most people opt for the fridge and pass on the Galactic Connexion, making it less common.

Reaction score
I'm looking for R5-D4 if anyone would be up for trade. I have a few of the Walmart exclusive blue starfield (they aren't in front of me, but off the top of my head I know I have Gamorrean Guard and Bail Organa) and I have lots of regular blue starfield.

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever seen one of the Boba Fett border discs? I have gold, silver, red, green but never saw one of these.

Thanks,
Jim

Reaction score
What does this mean?
There are 10 characters that are only on blue discs, not on any other. They are:

General Veers
Mon Mothma
R5-D4
Dr. Evazan
Weequay
Gamorrean Gaurd
Bail Organa
Ploo Koon
Rune Haako
Tarrful

The rest of the characters are on all the different discs, including blue ones.Also, some blue ones have a foil back and some are plain.

Jimmer, I actually have the blue R5-D4, and if you can help me track down a blue or silver Biker Scout, I would be glad to trade. They are the only two I need to complete my scout collection.

Reaction score
There are 10 characters that are only on blue discs, not on any other. They are:

General Veers
Mon Mothma
R5-D4
Dr. Evazan
Weequay
Gamorrean Gaurd
Bail Organa
Ploo Koon
Rune Haako
Tarrful

The rest of the characters are on all the different discs, including blue ones.Also, some blue ones have a foil back and some are plain.

Jimmer, I actually have the blue R5-D4, and if you can help me track down a blue or silver Biker Scout, I would be glad to trade. They are the only two I need to complete my scout collection.
Hey jediman,
I will check tonight when I get home, but if memory serves me I think I only have biker in black and grey. However, I gave a buddy 20 or so discs and may have given him a blue biker.

I'll check and let you know tomorrow.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Oh, I see! I hadn't realized there were some characters that were only available on the blue starfield discs. I'm still in need of a blue Jabba if anyone has one.
I don't think I have a blue Jabba, but I'll double check when I get home. I know I have several Jabbas so if I do have a blue one you are welcome to it (just don't wanna get your hopes up).

Will let you know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have an R5-D4 that I would be happy to trade. I also have an extra set of the Exclusive Blue 10 to trade as well as many of the regular blues. I'm happy to trade blues 2 for 1 (or more) for any of the ones I am missing. Below are the blues I'm still looking for in case anyone has any they want to trade.
Thanks!!!

Admiral Piett
Anakin
Chancellor Palpatine
Dengar
General Grievous
IG-88
Imperial Royal Guard
Jabba the Hutt
Jango Fett
Nien Nunb
Ponda Baba
Scout Trooper
Wampa
Wedge Antilles
Wicket W. Warrick
Zam Wessel

Reaction score
Anyone have any of the following in red that you may be interested in trading?
Padme Amidala
Poe Dameron
Boba Fett
Commander Cody
Wicket W. Warrick
Ugnaught
Count Dooku
Zam Wesell

Reaction score
Hey jediman,
I will check tonight when I get home, but if memory serves me I think I only have biker in black and grey. However, I gave a buddy 20 or so discs and may have given him a blue biker.

I'll check and let you know tomorrow.

Thanks.

Thanks Jimmer I have many different discs available and will trade multiples to get what I need. Just let me know

Reaction score
Does anyone actually play the game with the discs? My son and I have tried a few times, but it definitely feels like an afterthought.

Reaction score
Does anyone actually play the game with the discs? My son and I have tried a few times, but it definitely feels like an afterthought.
I play it with my daughter.
It's been a fantastic way to get her to really embrace beginning to learn math.
We are looking forward to series two!

Reaction score
I have one of the rare Dr. Evazan blue border disks I would be happy to trade for a blue Zam Wessell to complete my Zam mini collection. Thanks.

Reaction score
Did you guys know that there are Hallmark cards that include Connexions discs (one per card)? I just found out by stumbling on one on eBay. I'd like know if these cards are only sold at Walmart, or at Hallmark stores, or what. And are they sealed so you can't see which discs are in them? It seems that there are a number of different character cards (including Jabba!) but I'm not sure if it's always the same character disc that comes on a particular card. You can see this auction for an example.

Reaction score
I saw a photo of them but can't seem to find it. My guess is they are Walmart only. If I remember correctly they appeared to be the same regular discs.

On another note, I completed my Biker Scout collection:

Reaction score
Did you guys know that there are Hallmark cards that include Connexions discs (one per card)? I just found out by stumbling on one on eBay. I'd like know if these cards are only sold at Walmart, or at Hallmark stores, or what. And are they sealed so you can't see which discs are in them? It seems that there are a number of different character cards (including Jabba!) but I'm not sure if it's always the same character disc that comes on a particular card. You can see this auction for an example.
I've hit several Walmarts in the past week and have passed on lots of greens and have yet to see a single red.
The better news is that I've scored a gold Luke, a silver Han, and a silver BB8.
Still need to hit a few more locally...tough to pass up for $5 each.

Reaction score
Are they in the greeting card section at walmart? I have looked in several and haven't fount the cards. They seem to be all "American greeting" and not hallmark.
Thanks!

Reaction score
I've hit several Walmarts in the past week and have passed on lots of greens and have yet to see a single red.
The better news is that I've scored a gold Luke, a silver Han, and a silver BB8.
Still need to hit a few more locally...tough to pass up for $5 each.
Are you finding these in the regular packs or in the boxed ones? When you say you have "passed on" lots of greens, what do you mean? Were you able to tell what you were getting ahead of time, or what did you mean? Thanks.

Reaction score
He's talking about the greeting cards I mention above, which apparently do let you see the disc attached before buying. I think there are only 12 characters that can be found on the cards though.

Reaction score
SUCCESS! I checked the Walmart that was farthest away from me and found the cards. They weren't in the card section, but rather hanging in three different locations in the toy section. I'm pretty sure they weren't at the other Walmarts I checked though, since I did look at their toy sections as well.

Here's the deal with the cards. They are $4.97 (although marked $4.99) and feature 12 characters. A card of a particular character will always come with the same related character's disc (e.g. Jabba always comes with Boba Fett). I guess that's part of the "connexions" idea. The rarity of the discs seems random. Here are the characters and related discs:

BB8 (with Rey disc)
Rey (with BB8 disc)
Luke (with Yoda disc)
Yoda (with Luke disc)
Phasma (with Kylo Ren disc)
Kylo Ren (with Phasma disc)
Chewbacca (with Han Solo disc)
Han Solo (with Chewbacca disc)
Stormtrooper (with Darth Vader disc)
Darth Vader (with Darth Maul disc)

The only weird one is Darth Vader with Darth Maul, since it should by logic come with the stormtrooper. Interestingly, the list of characters inside the card doesn't even mention the stormtrooper, so I'm wondering if there was some sort of running change that happened. Anyway, I picked up the Jabba card with the Boba Fett disc and the Boba Fett card with the Jabba disc. I also got a BB8 card with a red Rey for my son for Christmas, since he's crazy about BB8. And I got a Kylo Ren card with a gold Phasma, which was the only truly rare disc I found.

I think it's questionable for Topps to allow the ultra rare discs to appear in the open like this since it kind of devalues them, although of course it only applies to these 12 characters.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think it's questionable for Topps to allow the ultra rare discs to appear in the open like this since it kind of devalues them, although of course it only applies to these 12 characters.
I was thinking this at first too, but after scouring all over for these things, it doesn't seem like there's a huge stockpile of these cards and the stock at each store is totally random (some having several gold/silvers and others having barely even a green or a red.)

I passed on another silver BB8 today since they don't seem to really be worth more than the $5 that the card costs.

The placement of these cards has been varied from store to store. Some being on end caps, some in with the kids cards, some in another secondary section of kids cards.

Along with these usually are also some cool looking patch cards, music playing cards, and x-mas tree ornament cards (although I haven't seen all four types in each store.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here are my Jabba discs as of today. I'm still missing that darned Blue Starfield, but it also turned out that I need a black pattern foil and a clear rainbow (non-pattern) foil. Let me know if anyone has any they want to trade. By the way, did we ever hear anything more about that Battlefront promotion that Walmart was going to do?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here are my Jabba discs as of today. I'm still missing that darned Blue Starfield, but it also turned out that I need a black pattern foil and a clear rainbow (non-pattern) foil. Let me know if anyone has any they want to trade. By the way, did we ever hear anything more about that Battlefront promotion that Walmart was going to do?

I believe I just passed up a black pattern foil Jabba card at a Walmart the other day!

About the blue star fields, isn't there foil and non foil versions of each? (I never found any 2 packs so I don't know a lot about them.)

I looked at the flier for the battlefront promotion and it has a black starfield stormtrooper on it.
No one working had any further info, one person didn't even know that Battlefront was being released (how does a person work in the electronics dept with a giant Mil Falcon dangling above their head and not know this?????)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Apparently there are "green starfield" discs that are going to be part of a promotion at Subway. My hunch is it will just be a small subset of characters -- most likely just the Force Awakens characters.

Last edited: