Top 10-15 Star Wars Prop Replicas

Reaction score
I haven't been at this very long and already I damaged my AT-AT because it was sitting on the floor. I have limited space and find that I'm buying stuff I have no room to display. I need a different approach given the limited display space I have (and helmets seems to take a lot of space). If you had to limit your Star Wars prop replicas to just 10-15 pieces total, which pieces would you consider must haves. I would like to replace the quantity component for quality for now...until I have a bigger room for it. Thanks for your input!

Reaction score
I myself have limited my collection to the original trilogy. Mostly because those movies are my true love, but also because of space and funds. I also only collect 1:1 props, studio scales, etc. and Sideshow Premium Formats. These are all large items that will fill space quickly. These boundaries I've set do help a little lol. I suggest purchasing/building some display cabinets/shelves. I like the Ikea Besta Series...

Reaction score
The pride of my collection is my 1:1 MR Obi wan weathered saber (sw 109). I know the weathering effect isn't to everyone's taste but to me it just makes the saber that bit more special. Apart from that I've got a handful of the 0.45 scale MR sabers which are nice little pieces and don't take up much room.
As for displaying props I use a couple of Ikea Detolf units, perfect height to display 1:1 helmets, although I do think it would have been nice to have squeezed one more shelf in (fixed shelves/frame).

Reaction score
Thanks. I have a curio and 2 detolf cabinets full of stuff in a small room. Will look into ikea besta. I do like your approach of Imperial only and your collection is awesome!