TONKA: Willow

Reaction score
I was at a yard sale last year and found the green Willow. This made me both happy and sad. Sad because i never found any main characters when they were released. A month or so later i saw a box of toys at another sale and plucked a Madmartigan for a quarter. A year just passed and there was another sale at the same house. I said to my girlfriend"this is where i got that Willow figure last year..." Well there weren't any more there this time out BUT a few houses down was another sale and i picked up a whole bunch of damaged card figures. There were 11 and i got them all for 10 dollars. There were duplicates but i said why not? The guy was impressed that we knew the movie and more surprised that we both love it. Some of the cards were water damaged and smelled bad. We freed all of the ones that weren't duplicates except Madmartigan which mine had a bent sword. Now i wish i had left him sealed because when i got home i noticed it was an error figure. He only has black and silver armor! Its kind of cool because i posed him with green Willow. If someone could pm me how to post pictures I would love to share. Now i am only missing death dog and 3 others as well as the horseback figures.

That's a heck of a Yard Sale haul on all fronts! Lucky you, I think they are charming figures in their own right and from such an excellent movie.

Reaction score
a month ago I was digging through some old boxes and found the Willow movie figures that I have had since i was a kid. Kael figure is still in great shape but the Aerik figure that i still have its in decenet shape but his sword the blade is bent/curved due to it being in an old cardboard box stored in a closet during bunch of cold winter and hot summer weather days

Reaction score
I don’t know they always seemed like over glorified D and D miniatures to me.
The lack of any articulation kinda sucked, but once you got past that and appreciated them as a kind of advanced figurine, they were pretty charming. I liked that they came with bases and were at least in action poses. Definitely a very forgotten line, but it was fully-fledged and had all the good stuff. Though they missed out in Finn Rizell and the little twin guys. I'd love it if there were some unmade Willow toys that Funko could pick up and do like the Alien line.

Reaction score
I dont think little figurines of the two Brownies would have worked out since the Brownies were tiny.
I think they could have if they shared the same base and included the cat or something. They could have gotten creative! Still crazy they didn't make Razell, they made Bavmorda.

Reaction score
they should have made the figurines of Meegosh, Vonkar, the high alwdin and Wilow's family which his family would have been a 3 pack

Reaction score
Good call on Meegosh, I thought they made the High Aldwin though? Billy Barty is a classic!
There's a High Aldwin alright. I'm sure I've got six or seven of them here somewhere *rummages*

Funny you should mention Billy Barty, I was just going back and forth with a seller on ebay for a MOTU Classics Gwildor.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There's a High Aldwin alright. I'm sure I've got six or seven of them here somewhere *rummages*

Funny you should mention Billy Barty, I was just going back and forth with a seller on ebay for a MOTU Classics Gwildor.
Make sure you get the cosmic key! lol