TOMY REMOTE CONTROL R2'S...

Reaction score
TOMY REMOTE CONTROL R2\'S...

there are several different threads on these little fellows. ever since they were released, i have bought every single one of them. these are an absolute must for me.

i wanted to know if there's any word on any new ones coming out this year?
last i heard (i think it was sometime last year) that supposedly there is a three pack coming out?

Reaction score
Re: TOMY REMOTE CONTROL R2\'S...

Really? A 3 pack would be cool. I saw on the legacy collection board that Target with be carrying 3 3/4" R/C droids. Any news if they are the same ones? I still need R5-D4, R2-Q5, ORIGINAL R2-D2, AND R4-P17. I want to get them but they are expensive. Along with the 2 vintage pop-up saber droids. Someday, they will be mine.
Hey r2_jenn2, do you collect the kubrick astromechs?

Reaction score

i was wondering what the hasbro ones will look like. i was hoping to see a picture. who knows-maybe at toyfair they will show something. it depends what they look like, but i am sure that i will most likely be getting those. i wanted to collect the kubricks astromechs, but around here they are kind of hard to find. there's how many out now? i suppose i can start now, but i really don't trust ebay anymore.

Reaction score

Hey Jenn...
I started collecting the astromech Kubricks last year. I actually lucked out finding them cheap on ebay...They aren't cheap but I trust ebay and have never gotten screwed over.
There are 7 total...
R5-D4, R2-Q5, R5-J2, R4-M9(THOSE ARE THE 4 I HAVE)
THere is a regualr R2-D2 & a vintage droids cartoon R2-D2 that is a special edition of 2007 and goes for around $100. They just released a new one that should be out this year. Its R2-B1. Here is a site that shows them all....
http://www.jedidefender.com/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Collectibles/Kubrick

I will post my astromech collection soon. I want to get good pics. Can u post yours? Thanks and talk to you soon!

Reaction score

maybe i will start with r2-b1. i saw the news on the front page. thanks for the link. i will post some pics in couple of days. my display is under construction. i have some old pics that i suppose i can post... or better i will hurry up and take the pics