Toledo area?

Reaction score
Is there anyone else in the Toledo area that still uses this site? I used to live (and work at TRU) in the Cleveland area, so I still check out that stuff, but I'm hoping for some information I can actually use...

Reaction score
I am about 2 hours south of Toledo. My family was originally from there, though. I still get up that way every so often

Geo

Reaction score
I visit Toledo a lot (Live in Monroe, MI) since we have nothing in town.

Reaction score
Wow. I used to live in Monroe (for abhout 2 1/2 year - I worked at the Evening News). I hardly ever found anything in Monroe and it was during TPM/AOTC era.

Geo

Reaction score
jedimom said:
Wow. I used to live in Monroe (for abhout 2 1/2 year - I worked at the Evening News). I hardly ever found anything in Monroe and it was during TPM/AOTC era.
I still rarely find anything, all of my good scores come from Ann Arbor or Toledo... right now I'm trying to locate a Walmart Jabba, with no luck.

Also, I collect multiple lines, GI Joe, Marvel Universe and Star Wars. SW is probably the one I buy the least of in all honesty, but I still try to check by here a few times a week to make sure nothing amazing is coming out that I'm going to miss.

Reaction score
I live in Holland, which isnear south Toledo. Now that Celebration is over I plan to increase my toy hunting trips.

Reaction score
havok2272 said:
I live in Holland, which isnear south Toledo. Now that Celebration is over I plan to increase my toy hunting trips.
It's good to hear from everyone. The only thing that I haven't found yet in the Toledo area that I know is out is the Wal-Mart Jabba set. I've seen no evidence that any of the Wal-Marts have gotten any of them yet.

In case anyone collects Marvel Universe, I also haven't found any of the new waves that people have found at TRU elsewhere in the country.

Reaction score
I have seen the WalMart Jabba set "in the wild". My kids are into the Galactic Heroes right now, so it wasn't something that I wanted to get, but I do remember seeing it right after WalMart did their reset.

Geo

Reaction score
OBone said:
I have seen the WalMart Jabba set "in the wild". My kids are into the Galactic Heroes right now, so it wasn't something that I wanted to get, but I do remember seeing it right after WalMart did their reset.
Where?! I can't find the wretched thing! It's the last non-Marvel thing I'm trying to find right now >.>

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Where?! I can't find the wretched thing! It's the last non-Marvel thing I'm trying to find right now >.>

[/QUOTE]

I saw it at the Wal-Mart in Oregon, but that was a couple weeks ago. I'll keep my eyes open and post something here if I see another.

Reaction score
The Central Avenue Wal-Mart had the ROTS wave today. The cards weren't in the best of shape though.