TKRP Star Wars Checklist

darthalvin

Vice Admiral
Reaction score
I pulled out my old TKRP Star Wars Checklist from 1978 and was wondering if anyone knows what happened to the guy that made the only checklist of star wars collectibles way back in the day?

When i look at how much i paid for the original first released item....then remembering how expensive i thought they were...then i look at todays prices. It is insame.

darthalvin

Vice Admiral
Reaction score

Chris

Thanks for the link. Great reference site. The site only shows TKRP Merchandise Catalogs. Attached are a few pages of his checklist.

Alvin

Reaction score
He did merchandise catalogs as well as the earliest collectors' advertising publication -- sort of the grandfather of the RS classifieds. I'll put something about it on the Archive blog eventually. He was selling on eBay a while back.

Sharp

High Admiral
Reaction score
I have the catalog with the Luke Jedi graphic. I had it for years before I knew the story behind it.

Darth_Myeek

Captain
Reaction score
Tom Kennedy TKRP

Here are a couple of TKRP items in my collection. Found them on eBay several years ago.

ChrisGeorgoulias

Emperor's Hand
Reaction score
Those are killer pieces!! Drop me a line if you ever decide to part with them because I love old history like that.

Thanks for sharing!

-chris