TK4281 Feedback List... Thank You ;-)

Reaction score
Please leave feedback so I can keep building a reputation... for better or worse ;-)
Thank,
Mike Hayes

Reaction score
Excellent transaction with Mike! Figures were mint, just as described, and was very carefully packaged to avoid any damages during shipping. Very happy! Thanks again!

Reaction score
I just completed a trade with Mike. The figure was as he described and he shipped immediately. I must add that he took extra care in packaging the fig. Most impressive. I highly recommend TK4281!

Reaction score
I just completed a large purchase from TK4281 - I cannot be happier! The figures were in great condition and packaged with care. He was great with the communication and very pleasant to deal with. Thank you so much for a great transaction!!!

Reaction score
Completed deal with Mike.
Fast shipping and great packaging.
No hesitation to buy again.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Mike. Everything went great item received was well packaged and arrived quickly. Item was also complete and super mint.Very trustworthy guy. Thanks again Mike looking forward to the next time.

<font color="blue"> Mike is the man!!!!

Reaction score
I purchased a ton of Ep1 figures from TK4281 and he is awesome to deal with. Lots of clear communication, and most importantly, the figures were in AWESOME condition. They look like they just came out a fresh case, and they're on the average 7 years old!!
Would definatley recommend. Thanks again!!!

Reaction score
Very accomodating seller - shipped the items loose for me, and packaged everything very well.

Thanks!!

Reaction score
Mike was exceptional to deal with. Great deal, very well packed, stuff was even better than described. Thanks.

Reaction score
I got my shipment last night. VERY IMPRESSED with your packaging. You took the time to put each figure in a plastic bag. Even for the loose figure after you put them in plastic bag for each of them, you put them in a nice star wars tin can to protect them. You are the first Seller I met that really take the time to protect the items you sold!!!!

Hope I'll be able to do another transaction with you again!

Reaction score
Just completed a deal with mike for some evolution set cards. very nice, even had them in nice plastic cases. thanks

Reaction score
Had a great transaction with TK4281. The cards he sent were perfect. Couldn't ask for a better sale.

Reaction score
Purchased a bunch of carded items from Mike. All items where in super mint condition, shipped fast and very well packaged. Mike responds fast to PM's and is a great guy to work with. Thanks again Mike and most definetly looking forward to the next time.

Reaction score
Just completed a purchase from Mike. Excellent person to work with. Pricing was Awesome, Great communication, fast shipping, packing was superb and items were mint as described. Rating
Thanks

Reaction score
I received my box from Mike yesterday, he's a fast shipper, great at communication, and very concerned about making a great deal! I couldn't recommend higher!

Reaction score
Thrid deal for me with Mike. I purchsed a large lot of Star Wars cards and !!WOW!! they were awesome. Super mint cards in storage containers packaged very securely. Thanks a bunch Mike!!

Reaction score
I just picked up some ornaments from TK4281 and the shipping and packaging was top notch. The troopers are gr8!

Reaction score
Just got my cards from Mike. They were packed very well and shipped fast. Thank you very much.

Reaction score
Sold me LOTS of SW trading cards for a GREAT deal. I cannot thank you enough!! They will work out great for autographs. Thanks again!!

Reaction score
I bought a couple card sets from Mike. Cards are dead mint. Great deal also. Super safe packing. Fast shipping. I encourage anyone to deal with him. Great Scummer.

RDM

Reaction score
I had an awesome transaction with TK4281. He had a great price, packed things extremely well, and was quick to ship. It just doesn't get any better than that!!!

Reaction score
Just bought some comics from Mike and just placed a 2nd order. Easy to deal with and great packing!

Reaction score
I just completed my first purchase from Mike and couldn't be happier. All communication was prompt and friendly, my items shipped FAST, and they all arrived in as described condition. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for his sale/trade threads in the future. Thanks!

Reaction score
Order #2 went just as smooth as the first. My only regret is that he doesn't have any more comics to sell me (that I know of!)

Reaction score
Wow...just finished a transaction with him.Got the items in 2 days and they were packed amazing! Thanks

Reaction score
Just completed a great sale with this guy, very well packaged books at a perfect price. Thanks!

Reaction score
Bought some cards from him, he maintained great communication and shipped fast and packed incredibly safe. Couldn't ask for better!
Thanks again!

Reaction score
Completed another deal with Mike.
Great price and packaging.
No hesitation to buy again.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Just completed a fantastic deal with Mike for 11 LEGO sets. W-O-W! Hands down the best packing job I've ever seen, and a great deal on some popular old LEGO sets. Count me as very pleased!

Reaction score
Mike had a super sweet sale on POTF Freeze Frames figures and I got 12 of them off of him to narrow my list down to 3. Super packing job, quick turnaround and great communication.

Thanks again Mike.