Titanium Visual Guide

Reaction score
I like the Snowspeeder and the new TIE! Gonna have to grabs those two.

Reaction score
Thank you for this visual guide. It is very helpful for those like me who joined the party a little too late. I may try to get some of my wanted ships from this new wave 3 from 2015 instead of trying to get them from an old/initial release.

Reaction score
Hey Lt - thanks for continuing the visual guide. You can always upload these to the RS photo gallery as well if you'd like, so you don't have to worry about the possibility of broken links, etc. ;)

Reaction score
Huh. That is a small wave. Any word on upcoming assortments?

btw, thanks for the update Lt!

Reaction score
Yeah, I just noticed that there were no Titanium ships solicited in the Rogue Friday catalog. Looks like there must have been some kind of production delay. Not getting them out before Christmas will really hurt their sales, but what a lovely Christmas present from Hasbro to Mattel's Hot Wheels team. ;)

Reaction score
Since the Titanium series seems to be at a stall (or [hopefully not] at an end), any chance on adding a visual guide for the HotWheels ships, specifically, those ships never released in the Titanium line.

Reaction score
Since the Titanium series seems to be at a stall (or [hopefully not] at an end), any chance on adding a visual guide for the HotWheels ships, specifically, those ships never released in the Titanium line.
I'd love to see a HW visual guide as well!

Reaction score
I'd love to see a HW visual guide as well!
Hot Wheels Wiki: Star Wars Starships :ninja:, not complete but you can feel the holes :p.

I've created some checklists that I posted in my page, I'll be constantly updating them but here they are in case you find them interesting I can send the pdfs for better image quality:

Carships and Character Cars are a work in progress lol
Here is another source: Facebook: Star Wars Hot Wheels

Reaction score
I've also been using the "collecthw.com" site:

https://collecthw.com/hw/search/Star Wars - Starships

It's a great site as it allows you to do searches, and sort lists by name, year, model number.... There are some limited comments about paint variants, but it doesn't answer questions like, for example, are the 4 "Boba Fett's Slave I" ships identical (aside from the difference in carding)?