Titanium Visual Guide

Reaction score
Visual Guide updated, if someone has the picture of the Shadow Scout Trooper with Speeder Bike carded, post it here and I will added to the guide, also if someone has the Wave 8 Legacy - The Clone Wars (2009) with the latest packaging (or actual release) post it here too or post a link to it and I will do the rest, thanks

Reaction score
Greetings, exalted one........

1) Visual Guide - Boffo!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Kudos for a most excellent posting!!!!!!!!!!!

Heads-up - I was going through my inventory and noticed one possibly(I could be wrong and apologize if so) incorrect picture. Please note on Wave 4 Legacy - The Clone Wars (2008) - I believe the carded picture of Biggs' Red 3 is actually Wedge's Red 2. I believe that both images of Wedges Red 2 from Wave 2 Legacy - The Clone Wars (2008) are correct. If I am way off again my apologies(I've been subjected to the harsh weekend vacuums of space once too often).
Sad to come to the realization that the Titanium line has run its course. Any chance that may change? All I have left to acquire is the latest Republic Gunship, Outrider and Branon's Red 4.

Yudaman!

Thanx,

Jedi Master Ei-Benn Blazen

Reaction score
roguewarrior said:
Please note on Wave 4 Legacy - The Clone Wars (2008) - I believe the carded picture of Biggs' Red 3 is actually Wedge's Red 2. I believe that both images of Wedges Red 2 from Wave 2 Legacy - The Clone Wars (2008) are correct....

Thanx,

Jedi Master Ei-Benn Blazen
You were correct, visual guide updated.

Reaction score
Here are the four Titaniums that were released overseas (some made it to U.S. pegs from what I read) just as the packaging style was changing.
These packages share the same format and Titanium logo sticker as Wave 3 from 2005.
The Falcon is the darker or "Battle-Damaged" version that was released in Wave 4 (2005) in the U.S.
In the Anakin Starfighter comparison pic the one on the left is the earlier (KB Toys 2-pk) version while the fighter on the right is the one that hit heavy in the regular U.S. assortments.

Reaction score
Thanks Warsaw_Wonder for posting these pictures! That is awesome. I have seen the Millennium Falcon and Anakin's Fighter in this packaging but I didn't know the Flyer and Naboo Starship ever had this packaging.

Its a good thing I open my ships because it would drive me crazy trying to find those two package variants!

Reaction score
Here is the original report of Wave 4:

Titanium Series Wave 4 2005

Also there were reports in the Philippines and Canada, but here in the US this wave was delayed (meaning I never saw it at retail with original packaging) for some reason and was released along with Wave 6 and new packaging.

Reaction score
Slamming guide!!

I may be a little out of the loop, but I'm just getting into the Titanium world and I was wondering first, is the line officially over and second, what's the story with the Gungan Sub?

The sub is one of my favorite ships from the "new trilogy," and we never saw a 3 3/4 vehicle (save the lame-o Obi-Wan updated Mini-Rig) and now, judging from your guide, I won't easily get my hands on the Titanium version? Please tell me some good news!!

Reaction score
The Gungan sub was indeed cancelled - it was planned to be in a wave last year, which would have also included a Cylon Basestar and an Obi-wan starfighter w/ hyperspace ring (ROTS), and the wave was ditched - much to many collectors upset.

As for the Titanium line itself, 2009 was actually the end of the line - but you may still find new waves at retail. Ebay and the Sale / Trade thread are also good places to pick up older Titaniums loose and carded - and sometimes below retail.

Reaction score
Yeah, the TS Bongo "didn't make the cut", according to Hasbro's Q&A. Galoob canned it, too. It's cursed by the malevolent evil that is Jar Jar.

I wasn't all that thrilled with it... it had wheels!?!

You might want to pick up the Hallmark (a teeny bit big for TS but it's nice) or the DeAgostini/Atlas one that's coming out soon.

Reaction score
I've never seen protos for either of those ships, except at the Hasbro display at conventions/Toyfair.
I've got a few shots of some Titanium Ultra protos that turned up on eBay, if you want.

Reaction score
Darth_Duranium said:
I've never seen protos for either of those ships, except at the Hasbro display at conventions/Toyfair.
I've got a few shots of some Titanium Ultra protos that turned up on eBay, if you want.
Cool! Can you post them here?

Reaction score
A question: are there three different green Jedi Starfighters with AotC Hyper-rings? I have two. One is the 2007 Wave5 Kit Fisto. The other looks like both the 2008 Wave1 and 2009 Wave7, where the one I have has a blue canopy. Is the difference only the canopy, or was there a ligitimate re-paint or re-named ship here? Thanks for the help.

Reaction score
I think the third is a legitimate variant. There is a Kit Fisto, a blue canopy, and a black canopy jedi starfighter. Here are some pictures below:

Here is a picture of all the Jedi Starfighters with Hyper Rings (except for Mace Windu's) including an Anakin's custom that I painted:

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics! It looks like they are the same, except for the canopy. Did the packaging call them both "Jedi Starfighter", or did one have a name with it? Thanks again.

Reaction score
Re: Titanium 2008 - Luke\'s X-wing

Okay, I just found this. Doh! Awesome resource, thank you very VERY much.

Why did this line get canned? Poor sales?

Reaction score

Imrahil2001 said:
Okay, I just found this. Doh! Awesome resource, thank you very VERY much.

Why did this line get canned? Poor sales?

It could have been a number of things, but Hasbro has never
really put In a good effort to make this line work, IMHO.

Reaction score

I wish they'd have offered un-packaged singles via their web site. It could have shaved a couple bucks off the price tag, making re-paints more enjoyable for me. Never happen, I know.

Reaction score

Was there ever a clean version of the V-19, or was that a rumor or possiblity that got nixed?

Also, I found a sealed Republic Gunship that has a sticker that says the doors open. Really? The seller couldn't tell. I have all eight shown in the Visial Guide, but this would be a 9th. Anyone have info? Was it a retailer exclusive?

Also, is the 2006 Wave 9 A-Wing different from the 2008 Wave 4?

Reaction score
Here some information that might help you Titanium Variant Comparison Photos:

Darth_Morpheus said:
I have run out of "official" released repaints at least until I get Wave 8 so I'm going to post a few unofficial repaints I have and other comparisons. Tonight is a very easy repaint of the V-19 that I did because some fellow scummers gave me the idea. I think a number of you have made this revision also.

I think it looks much nicer with the black canopy. It was an easy job. You open the ship and then use a black Sharpie to color the canopy black and a minute later the ship is back together and you have a great looking ship!

An interesting note, there is a seat in the ship that can't be seen because of the yellow canopy. I'm sure Hasbro planned on some repaints of this ship which most likely included some with clear canopies where the seat could be seen through the plastic. This has been done on a number of ships before where some releases have clear canopies and others have painted canopies, those ships include the ETA-2 Actis Jedi Starfighter, Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter with hyperspace ring, Snowspeeder, ARC-170 (though it is tough to see anything through the clear versions), Slave 1, and the Colonial Viper Mark VII (another tough one to see anything). I think we will see a repaint of the V-19 before the end with a clear canopy version.
Darth_Morpheus said:
Here's another new release, the new Republic Gunship. We probably won't get a repaint of this one for a long time so here are some comparison pictures with other Republic Gunships.

The new Gunship is solid. Its almost all metal, even the wings. I'm glad they revisited this one even though I like the original design quite a bit. The new design works well even though there aren't any features on it unlike the the original that had an opening canopy.

Here are some more pictures of all the Gunships.

- New Republic Gunship 2009 (Clone Wars)
- Republic Gunship 2008 (Shadow)
- Republic Gunship 2008 (Lucky Lekku Nose Art)
- Republic Gunship 2005 (Green, Five Pack Edition)
- Republic Gunship 2006 (Black, Command Gunship Colors)
- Republic Gunship 2008 (Clone Wars, Red & Grey)
- Republic Gunship 2005 (Original, Red)
- Republic Gunship 2006 (Clone Wars, Shark)
Darth_Morpheus said:
Here is a set of photos covering the different versions of the A-Wing. There have been four different paint schemes up to now which are:

-A-Wing Fighter 2005 (Original, Red)
-A-Wing Fighter 2006 (Blue)
-A-Wing Fighter 2008 (Blue with brown highlights)
-A-Wing Fighter 2007 (Green)

The A-Wing is another great ship to have in a Titanium collection. It features and opening canopy and retractable landing gear that sometimes had a hard time staying retracted. The ships I have all have problems keeping their landing gear up. The ship is fairly heavy and made mostly of metal. Again, this a great ship that should be in any Titanium collection.

The 2006 blue A-Wing and the 2008 A-Wing are both very similar but there are some differneces that in my opinion constitute both ships being different variants. I think the photos below illistrate the differences nicely. Let me know if you guys agree with me or not on the two ships being different variants

Reaction score
Gotta say, looking over the pics in this excellent guide...what a damn good run Titanium has had.

Reaction score
When you look at the Titanium line as a whole, it did have an impressive run - the visual guide is certainly evidence of that.

Reaction score
The clear window version is better, because you can actually see a molded Boba Fett inside!

AJB

Reaction score
I've really enjoyed reading this thread, it's really helped me to complete my collection.
I've been trying to find all of the packaging variants with the large blue and white logos (2009 wave 2 according to Darth Hiatus' guide on sir steve's guide). I've also found a jedi starfighter with hyperdrive ring (green with black canopy) with this logo (shown in the visual guide here). The beginning of this thread also shows stock photos of the ships from the 2009 wave 3 release with this package variation but I haven't been able to find them on ebay. If anyone knows of any other ships with this packaging variation could you post it here? Thanks!

Reaction score
Finally updated the Visual Guide adding the missing Shadow Scout Speeder Bike carded
. Also updated the correct packaging of the Wave 8 Legacy - The Clone Wars (2009), I'm sorry it took me this long for the final update, but I guess I forgot about them, better late than never

Reaction score
Thanks Brenn! this guide is most helpful and a great resource, thanks! I missed the outrider wave and a couple of other ones around that wave, hope to find them somewhere to complete my collection!

Reaction score
Thanks Brenn! this guide is most helpful and a great resource, thanks! I missed the outrider wave and a couple of other ones around that wave, hope to find them somewhere to complete my collection!
Follow the link that Darth Duranium made @ sirstevesguide.com, there you will find the detail description of every single vehicle per wave, just remember that the wave order that I use is the order that Entertaiment Earth use and not the release of their cases except for the Walmart, KBToys and Conventions exclusives.

THE COMPLETE STAR WARS & BATTLESTAR GALACTICA TITANIUM SERIES VARIANT LIST March 2012

Reaction score
Reaction score
Love this guide. I have all of the Titanium's that I want but it's so nice to be able to click on this thread and see them all in one place.

Reaction score
Glad to see you back at it Bren. Bet you didn't think you'd be updating this thread again. B)