Titanium Figures

Reaction score
I love these!
But snowspeeder Luke looks... undersculpted. not as detailed as the VTSC x-wing Luke. Still, a must-have for me! Same as the Maul.

Reaction score
Frankly, I'm surprised the line's still going. During my six-week vacation in OH/PA/MD, I just kept seeing those things clogging shelves and not moving at all. But, if it makes people happy, and the line's still going, that ain't a bad thing.

You know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see Hasbro sell those display cases they ship the Titanium figures in. Those would make excellent display cases for other figures, or even diorama pieces.

Reaction score
It's been pretty good for me on this line so far. I haven't seen the IG-88 or Clone trooper yet though. I heard they were hitting Target but I've only come across the Vader lava exclusive. Hopefully soon though.

Reaction score
I wanna make a trip to the US soon to get one of those. I've decided if I'm going to get a titanium vader, it oughta be that. Oh, and I've never seen any of the Ig-88 or clones, not even on my last trip. but i did score a titanium b-wing!

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Titanium Figures Thread

Check out all the details on three upcoming figures in the Titanium Series line: Han Solo, Utapau Clone Trooper, and Tusken Raider here.

Reaction score

I found the IG-88 and clone titanium figs. at k mart about 2 and half weeks ago. I swear though, they have got to start doing a better job on distribution of these or the line is doomed! I can't find c-3po and grievous anywhere and there are already many pics of others coming. Hasbro better start getting more current ones to the stores or this line is in trouble!

Reaction score

^^
I agree. I've been looking for the 501st trooper for months and haven't seen a single one. All I see anywhere is the Sandtrooper, Bossk, and Vader and Boba in some places.

Reaction score

They really screwed this line up.
It sure did have potential though.

For months, the only Titanium figure I've seen on the shelves has been "unpainted" Bossk . And those are just collecting dust and taking up space.

It's good to see that they aren't going to be making the figures in the unpainted style anymore.

GNT

Reaction score

VlixHunter said:
It's good to see that they aren't going to be making the figures in the unpainted style anymore.
Thankgod I went with the normal versions to collect cause I wasnt going to buy a 2nd Patina set. Hopefully the line will will be able to recover and go on for a few years to come.

Reaction score

i can't wait for the Marvel ones! I sure wish that utapau clone wasn't a repaint. oh well...

Reaction score

I finally found some newer ones yesterday - C-3P0 and 501st. Honestly, they dont even look as good as the $7 plastic versions. I'm done with this line. It's a waste. It had promise but because the scale is the same as the normal figures nobody wants these.

Reaction score

GeonosisMarcus said:
i can't wait for the Marvel ones! I sure wish that utapau clone wasn't a repaint. oh well...
I saw the Marvel ones this afternoon at WM. They had a 2 sided display on a pallet containing the marvel figures and a 2 dvd set (i think). The titanium figs were 15.88 each. They were all the patina finished ones. This is the first time I've seen these.

Reaction score

Does anyone know if the General Grievous and C-3PO titanium figures will be released in the vintage (patina) finish, or was the IG-88 / 501st clone wave the last of these?

Reaction score

I haven't heard of Grievous/Threepio in vintage finish; moreover, I have seen both but not their vintage counterparts. I'd Hasbro is probably not going through that avenue anymore.

Reaction score

Deak_Starkiller said:
I haven't heard of Grievous/Threepio in vintage finish; moreover, I have seen both but not their vintage counterparts. I'd Hasbro is probably not going through that avenue anymore.
Hopefully not, it was good as a gimmick but there was no need to do it for every figure.

GNT

Reaction score

C-3po in the Patina finish could've given as a similar droid to TC-14....just not shiny

Reaction score

Deak_Starkiller said:
In some ways, he would resemble more like his AOTC style.
You think? I always saw it as more of a brown than a silver?!

Reaction score

EE has "Hot off the Truck" today 3PO, Grievous, and Painted 501st Clone for $45.99, it's Wave 4 Rev 1. I bought a set because the pathetic WM's around here have never had anything but the first 4 and the Target's as well.

Reaction score

With the help of one of my close friends I picked up the c-3po and Grievous tonight at Wally. He found me the 501st clone about a week or so ago. Already had the Patina (silver) version of the clone and IG-88. They need to do better with getting these to the stores!!

GNT

Reaction score

Cant wait to pick them up espicially C-3Po and R2 they'll look great displayed together on a shelf.

Reaction score

Tigersith said:
Already had the Patina (silver) version of the clone and IG-88. They need to do better with getting these to the stores!!
I just got these 2 from ToysRUs.com.

They are currently offering free shipping for select items on orders over $49.....and the titanium figures qualified.

A.J.

Reaction score

I saw the 501st Titanium clone today - I think he looks kinda stupid with the polka-dots ... is this some lame attempt at weathering??

Reaction score

Great!
Another Darth Vader, just what the Titanium line needs

But that Snowtrooper does look very cool, will pick that one up for sure. But one question is why does Hasbro keep on announcing new figures but the stores only ever have loads of Wave 1 and 2 and then nothing. I can't see this line lasting muching longer if things keep up the way they are going.

Reaction score

I agree completely. Another Vader...why so soon? And where are these figures shipping to because none of them make it to the shelves in my area. I do like the Snowtrooper and will be getting one, if I can find it

Reaction score

I am all about that Snowtrooper. I really do not see the logic in some of their choices, or lack of effort put into their product (see: 501st). Hopefully this will turn out to be a nice one.

Reaction score

Lucky for me the 501st I just got from EE a few days ago doesn't have the polka-dotted paint app, it looks much better

Reaction score

Well, even though its another Vader I think it looks a lot cooler than the other one. The snowtrooper does look awesome, I really hope I can find him!

Reaction score

These look really cool. I know alot of people complain about these figures, but there is just something about them that really appeals to me! Now if we can just get them to the stores with better distibution!!!!!!!!

GNT

Reaction score

Its a bespin Vader right? From where he takes on Luke Skywalker?

Reaction score
I'm considering adding titanium C-3PO to my collection. Can anyone advise if the figure has any articulation? Looks like shoulders are...
How does the figure's height compare to other versions of C-3PO?
Anything else I should know about this figure?
Also, if anyone is interested in selling theirs off (MIP or loose) let me know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm considering adding titanium C-3PO to my collection. Can anyone advise if the figure has any articulation? Looks like shoulders are...
How does the figure's height compare to other versions of C-3PO?
Anything else I should know about this figure?
Also, if anyone is interested in selling theirs off (MIP or loose) let me know.
im interested in trading but selling too