Titanium Figures

Reaction score
Re: More Titanium figures at comic con!

Awesome. I'm so glad to hear that they didn't kill the line. I still think Luke and Maul are strange choices.

Reaction score

Grievous! Great! Hopefully it will be an all new sculpt with accurate height. It would be great if Hasbro released Super Battle Droids and Grievous' Magna Droid Bodyguards as well.

Reaction score

I hope there are pics soon. Can't wait to see what they'll look like.

Reaction score

I...can't see Grievous. But how about that 3" Titanium santrooper on the dewback!

EDIT: And Grievous' fighter, and AT-TE, and Jedi Starfighter w/Hyperspace ring!

Reaction score

Back left corner? I guess with hus cloak then? Here's hoping for soft-goods!

Reaction score

Maybe I'm just going blind.

Reaction score

Wicked. I am glad to see this line continue with the likes of R2-D2, C-3PO and General Grievous. These are the figures that the Titanium format would loook great on.

Maul and Luke are odd choices but I think the Clone and Jango will turn out fairly well like Boba and the Sandtrooper.

Reaction score

Oh boy! More guaranteed pegwarmers!! Anyone want me to go out and pick up the couple dozen Vaders and Fetts I've been staring at for the past few months for them?

GNT

Reaction score

nagauthier said:
Oh boy! More guaranteed pegwarmers!! Anyone want me to go out and pick up the couple dozen Vaders and Fetts I've been staring at for the past few months for them?
I dont think so I think Grievous, clone and the droids will all do well at retail.

Reaction score

I'm kinda disappointed by the sculpt on Grievous. I was hoping for 4 arms. He looks kinda weird. Nice to see R2, Jango, and an E2 Clone. Luke and Maul... What were they thinking. Sure, Maul looks great, but this should be a line for armored characters.

Reaction score

nagauthier said:
Don't like them? Don't buy them!! It's that simple.

Reaction score

I am REALLY excited to be getting titanium grievous! I think he looks AWESOME and he looks to be the propper hight!

Reaction score

Man, I was able to pass on them, until I saw the R2, Maul, Greivous, and Red Clone. Awesome. I may pick some of them up.

Reaction score

http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc06/preview-Hasbro2/image1.asp

since zev is the first snowspeeder pilot to have all new sculpted figure (the torso, waist and legs from dutch vander) and he's got a removable helmet.

the same torso/waist/legs mold from zev should be use to create wedge antilles, wez janson, hobbie and dack.

luke will have a vintage style luke x wing torso/waist and legs with a retooling for collar on torso, skirt on waist, all new arms with ball-jointed shoulders, a swivel elbows and wrist. his legs should be retooling to fit in the cockpit of a snowspeeder. he must have a all new sculpt removable helmet with a working visor, chin strap, thermal cap underneth the helmet, light saber, hilt, blaster, a grapple thing for at at walker, detonator, he must have a working holster on waist and something to attach the saber hilt on waist.

Reaction score

goddamnit wtf! all i gave a crap about was the cyclon, ive been waiting hoping the damne line would last long enough and its the stupid [censored] looking new cylon!!!!!motherf***

Reaction score

oooook..

well i hope they make some droids than ill will buy some..

Reaction score

GeonosisMarcus said:
The c-3po, r2-d2, clone (aotc) and Jango look awesome!
Yeah, I'll probably pick up some of these, especially the droids

Reaction score

They look great. I still haven't seen the Boba around here while Darth Vader is pegwarming.

Reaction score

Are you serious? THOUSANDS OF BOBAS HERE! Not one Vader though.

Reaction score

GeonosisMarcus said:
Are you serious? THOUSANDS OF BOBAS HERE! Not one Vader though.
Yeah, it sucks too because I'm kinda a Boba Fett freak and would like to pick it up because it looks pretty cool.

Reaction score

GeonosisMarcus said:
Yeah, well, what are you gonna do?
I'll probably head over to a KB Toys I haven't been too or check Toys R Us...or just wait until I see it in Walmart.

Reaction score

i was only slightly excited because they were going to make a cylon which i didnt think would ever get made otherwise but they ruined that with the dumb new modern cliche creepy movie looking thing.
so otherwise i dont understand this line at all or why people want it?
it reminds me of potf2, limited articulation and forced action poses.

Reaction score
I scored the Titanium: Ig-88 figure and he is perfect to me - articulation limited to the head, waist, and arms, but being metal, he sure is cool looking - a little too dramatic in the pose.

I am at my girlfriend's so have not yet compared him to the carded Ig-88 to compare scale, but this guy seems a tad bigger. For Ig-88 fans, this is a 'must buy'

Can't wait for C-3p0 - hope the line lasts that long!

Reaction score
Yeah, the Boba Fett is huge. If he were standing up straight, he'd be taller than darth vader.

GNT

Reaction score
amanamatt said:
Can't wait for C-3p0 - hope the line lasts that long!
His probably being mass produced as we're speaking
One figure that makes sense to be in the titanium line is him and r2!

Reaction score
I hope he is being finished now - I hope the mass produced one has a very shiny look to him. This was the first time here is North Texas that I have seen the new Titanium wave, so it seems that after the heavy release of the first wave, this one seems much harder to find. At $15 bucks, parents probably pass on these for their $7 counterparts.

Reaction score
I'll definitely get the Jango. As far as the smaller Titaniums go, I really like the looks of the AT-TE and the Sandtrooper/Dewback. Mark me down for one of each!

Reaction score
amanamatt said:
At $15 bucks, parents probably pass on these for their $7 counterparts.
Most if not all who pick these up will be older collectors. As a parent, I wouldn't buy these as a gift to a child.

I hoping that Hoth Luke might become the basis for a basic figure with more articulation.