Tion Medon

Reaction score
Re: ROTS Tion Medon

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Looks ok but hes just far to "farscape" or "star TREK" looking IMO.

[/QUOTE]

I agree on the Farscape note, which isn't bad at all. I remember reading that some of the makeup guys for Farscape worked on ROTS, maybe we'll see a Delvian or Hynerian somewhere in the backround.

Anyhoo, the figure looks sweet, especially his gun.

Reaction score
I agree. That is a sweet looking figure. And he really 'fits' with the package design in a way that most of the others don't so far... If that makes any sense.

GNT

Reaction score
He looks decent, I hope they changed his head from the loose picture we saw before.

Reaction score
But in the Teaser Trailer you saw Tion Medon glaring his teeth at Obi Wan.
Therefor it is an accurate headsculpt. I guess there will be at least one more Tion later on.

Reaction score
His kind of people makes weapons so he's a weapons maker and he comes with a gun he has made

GNT

Reaction score
Another new picture from SW.com:

The remote world of Utapau has become the secret sanctuary of the Separatist forces. Local administrator Tion Medon has little choice but to accommodate their oppressive presence. When Obi-Wan Kenobi visits the sinkhole-riddled planet, searching for Grievous, Tion does what he can to be helpful. This figure includes a blaster, a staff and a base.

Looks great but I still don't like his head. Oh well
Anyone else buying him?

GNT

Reaction score
Darth_Rayne said:
Hey GNT ... why don't you use the pics from the Hasbro site for your post? They're better, in my opinion.
Hasbro has a policy:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
© 2004 Hasbro. All rights reserved. Images and text in this posting are protected by trademark rights, copyrights and other rights owned by Hasbro or by Hasbro's licensors, licensees, suppliers and accounts. Links to this posting are permitted. Copying images and/or text is NOT allowed without written permission.

[/QUOTE]

GNT

Reaction score
GH has some nice hi-res scans of Tion Medon. Ah he looks better now, can't wait for this one to show up even though he has pegwarmer written all over him

Reaction score
I think he will be the peg warmer of the bunch, but since he is a preview figure, I think he will sell better than if he was in the April waves.

GNT

Reaction score
So who has found Tion Medon and what do you think about him?

Reaction score
I finally got Tion Medon, along with all Sneak Preview figs, from Argos, and all I can say is...what a load of *beep*! I tried to put his blaster rifle in his left hand, and...the hand fell off! What are the damn things made of!? I'll be seriously PO'ed if he doesn't lose his left hand in the film now! He now stands alone on my shelves, away from my CW animated figs, Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, the new LEGO Tie Fighter w/Darth Vader w/F/X lightsaber, and the other preview figs. Has anyone else' Tion figure lost his left hand only a few seconds after opening him?

GNT

Reaction score
LOL
This is the first I've heard about has arm falling off - did you manage to re-attach it? I don't think he'll lose an arm in the movie.Looks like I might pass on one to open.

Reaction score
captain_of_the_sith said:
Has anyone else' Tion figure lost his left hand only a few seconds after opening him?
I had a little trouble getting the gun into his hand, but the hand definitely stayed attached. No amputations for my Tion figure.

Reaction score
Got mine today and nothing fell off. Only things I can find wrong with it are that the accessories are very bendable, and the cane was warped when I took it out. Plus, you get no base with him.

I like the figure overall though.

GNT

Reaction score

Tion Medon is the local administrator on the remote sanctuary of Utapau, a planet pitted with enormous sinkholes. He meets Obi-Wan Kenobi, who has arrived in search of the droid army leader, General Grievous.

New pictures of Tion Medon have been posted by rebelscum for your viewing pleasure, check out the various angles etc right here

Reaction score
My buddy starfox went out of his way to pick up Tion and R4 for me and included them in a package he was already sending me. I really like the new packaging as a MOMC collector and Tion is great. He will definitely be one that I buy another just to open. I can't wait!

Reaction score
I really like this figure myself, although I'm a carded collector I'm very tempted to open these. But like mentioned no bases kind of defeats the purpose.

Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of this guy but I got him cos I needed him for my Utapua landed platform to go with SA Obi and his blue fighter.

5/10

Reaction score
I saw Quite an odd thing at a Toys R' Us yesterday, Two Tion Mendon's sitting on the pegs
I have No Idea why they were there this far after the sneak preview's came out.

Reaction score
I just saw a Sneak Preview Grievous, Wookie and Tion at a Walgreens..... I know.... That's what I thought.

Reaction score
Walgreens has them here too. It's funny Medon has been brought up as just yesterday I was marveling at what a cool figure he was.

GNT

Reaction score
Either old stock they found or someone returned him to the store.

Reaction score
Looking at the ROTS Tion Medon figure the other day, I again realized how great of a figure this is - excellent sculpt, and the character brings to mind a zombie from a horror flick. Liked this character's brief scene in the film as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but this character has never been re-done outside of this original sneak-peek figure in early 2005. Fine with me, since I think this sculpt is superb...

GNT

Reaction score
His only ever been released the once, it's a shame as the figure is top notch.

Reaction score
This guy has stood the test of time, and is in my opinion still one of the best Episode III figures to date. He doesn't have loads of articulation, but it doesn't matter so much because he just looks so good.

Reaction score

This Pau'an guy - Zyn Javeb - has the darker red marks on his face like the Inquistor.

Reaction score
Those creatures remind me somewhat of the Count Dooku concept art, looked like a vampire.