Time is a flat circle. How TPM was viewed when released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How does one become Mod? I'll shut this garbage down if no one else will? Star Wars fans are some of the nicest and some of the worst people ever. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Reaction score
Do you not GET it? The community is divided BECAUSE of these racist and sexist accusations. Can you not connect dots? Is that too much to ask?
omfg.... so you are saying if people didn't call racists racisti... then everyone would love TLJ????

Because I have said there are legitiamte reasons for not liking the ST. But I guess you are saying there aren't since people are only dividied because they are being called racist.

are you saying these things weren't sexist or racist??

https://comicbook.com/starwars/2017/...e-tran-racism/

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/20...ty-cuck-staff/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwThhlhBZqk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-t4bU3-lHA

http://www.staresattheworld.com/2015...-a-broken-boy/

the fanbase is divided because Some LIKE the ST and others DON"T LIKE THE ST

Just like how SOME LIKED THE PT and others DIDN"T LIKE THE PT.

Last edited:
Reaction score
omfg.... so you are saying if people didn't call racists racisti... then everyone would love TLJ????

Because I have said there are legitiamte reasons for not liking the ST. But I guess you are saying there aren't since people are only dividied because they are being called racist.
No, what I'm saying is that people are being unfairly branded as racist or sexist when they're not. Yes there is real racism, yes there is real sexism. They exist! But a certain brand of psycho seems to skew them all into one bottle. Because one person said something sexist about the Rey character, for example, does not equal to EVERYONE that criticizes Rey is sexist. But you seem to not get that. SJW's don't get that. Nor am I saying it's the ONLY problem, but I am saying it is A problem very prevalent today.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know what game but sure if it will make you happy?

i mean i already said sure show me some other examples then not on this forum where some made a criticism about the ST which wasn't sexist or racist and someone was called sexist or racist for making said criticism.

but i'm not sure what you are asking for.
I'm not "asking" for anything. I don't really care.

However, your opening post leaves a gap for a wide range of opinions on viewpoints on the matter. Opinions and viewpoints that you object to.

So...reclassify your terms and which forum that you want to limit it to.

It's better than moaning about the other posters opinions.

Reaction score

However, your opening post leaves a gap for a wide range of opinions on viewpoints on the matter. Opinions and viewpoints that you object to.

Honestly dude, I don't even know why we bother anymore. It's like talking to a brick wall.

Reaction score

my opening post and video show a very clear line for the discussion. IE how the fanbase was divided over the trilogies.

That's it. I never mentioned racisim nor did Hello Greedo. Certain indviduals decided to bring it up on their own. Then coudlnt' figure out why some people where beign called seixst or racist.

Reaction score
No, what I'm saying is that people are being unfairly branded as racist or sexist when they're not. Yes there is real racism, yes there is real sexism. They exist! But a certain brand of psycho seems to skew them all into one bottle. Because one person said something sexist about the Rey character, for example, does not equal to EVERYONE that criticizes Rey is sexist. But you seem to not get that. SJW's don't get that. Nor am I saying it's the ONLY problem, but I am saying it is A problem very prevalent today.

do you have some examples of that? Because I have not seen anyone on this board call ALL People who hate Rey sexist.

I HAVE seen you try to claim that several times but never back it up with any proof.

if this is such a prevalent problem why don't you post some examples of it.

Reaction score
do you have some examples of that? Because I have not seen anyone on this board call ALL People who hate Rey sexist.

I HAVE seen you try to claim that several times but never back it up with any proof.

if this is such a prevalent problem why don't you post some examples of it.
I don't have to. Go to the Mary Sue, for example. Quite literally 9 out of 10 articles are about sexism, racism, or bigotry in the nerd community and popular culture....attempting to shame people and accuse people of things that, frankly, aren't there. The entire website should just be renamed "I'm offended.com." For example, they threw a legit fit over "fat" Thor. Really?! REALLY!?

Last edited:
Reaction score
How does one become Mod? I'll shut this garbage down if no one else will? Star Wars fans are some of the nicest and some of the worst people ever. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
It's remarkable isn't it?

The first two pages were a fine discussion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction score
I don't have to. Go to the Mary Sue, for example. Quite literally 9 out of 10 articles are about sexism, racism, or bigotry in the nerd community and popular culture....attempting to shame people and accuse people of things that, frankly, aren't there. The entire website should just be renamed "I'm offended.com."
............ your proof that Star Wars fans are all called sexist for not liking Star Wars... is a obscure femenist blog......

well lets look at their star wars posts

https://www.themarysue.com/tag/star-wars/

huh.... going down the list I dont' see many articles calling all the people who hate the new movies sexists.... maybe you could point them out.

Reaction score
my opening post
States..

As I and others have said many times this is no different then what happened when the prequels came out.
To which others have elaborated on to the contrary.

Again, I say to you, would you like to reframe your terms and make it clear to other users where your boundaries for discussion are?

Because your thread starter didn't do that.

Reaction score
States..

To which others have elaborated on to the contrary.

Again, I say to you, would you like to reframe your terms and make it clear to other users where your boundaries for discussion are?

Because your thread starter didn't do that.
again we are talking about the division of fans about the quality of the movies.

Mysterio and others want to make this a disucsion about how fans are now toxic and how they treat each other. That is derailing it. So i made a different thread for that.

How many times do you have to be told that for that to sink in?

Last edited:
Reaction score
again we are talking about the division of fans about the quality of the movies.
Which offers up a very wide range of discussion options, complete with the complementary range of opinion.

Mysterio and others want to make this a disucsion about how fans are now toxic and how they treat each other. That is derailing it. So i made a different thread for that.
It's not derailing anything. It's their position on the matter and it's in line with how the discussion formed.

If you don't want those positions aired, then I repeat my earlier statement.

Do you want to reframe your terms?

Seriously, people will be fine with that.

Reaction score
Which offers up a very wide range of discussion options, complete with the complementary range of opinion.

It's not derailing anything. It's their position on the matter and it's in line with how the discussion formed.

If you don't want those positions aired, then I repeat my earlier statement.

Do you want to reframe your terms?

Seriously, people will be fine with that.

no it really doesn't especially since the video IS NOT ABOUT RACISM OR SEXISIM.

This is NOT the thread for that

Stop derailing the thread.

You want to talk about sexsim and racisim in star wars fandom then go to the other thread.

Reaction score
no it really doesn't especially since the video IS NOT ABOUT RACISM OR SEXISIM.

This is NOT the thread for that

Stop derailing the thread.

You want to talk about sexsim and racisim in star wars fandom then go to the other thread.
Are you this thick? Really! The video is on the state of the community, comparing what it was then to what it is now. The vast sweeping accusations, the offended culture, and their commonality is a part of the state of affairs, a predominate portion of what's wrong with the community. It's entirely on point. It's not remotely derailing anything and frankly, outside of you and you alone, everyone sees that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are you this thick? Really! The video is on the state of the community, comparing what it was then to what it is now. The vast sweeping accusations and their commonality is a part of the state of affairs, a predominate portion of what's wrong with the community. It's entirely on point. It's not remotely derailing anything and frankly, outside of you and you alone, everyone sees that.

still waiting on someone to show me these vast sweeping accusastions of racisim or sexism you and others keep claiming are happening to anyone who says they don't like the ST.

For MOST of us we know while there are racists and sexists they are a small part and just because you don't like the ST that doesn't mean you are racist or sexist.

But you want to play the vicitim and act like anyone who doesn't like the ST is called racist or sexist even though you can't find a single case of that.

wait didn't I spend like 2 days explaining to you that the whole "The Force is Feminist" campiaing? Yes that was you and you have the ***** to call me thick?

Reaction score
Soooo where is the mod? I've seen people banned for way less than this over the past decade.

Hey RS leadership... this guy cobalt and bonefett brings NOTHING constructive to this forum.
I was kind enough to fix your post, good sir B)

Reaction score
Nobody has said all The Last Jedi haters are bigots. What we've said is that the bigots are bigots. This has been explained numerous times in this thread but you are way more interested in arguing with Vicarious than actually paying attention the contents of the posts. Cellblock either needs to get a copy of Ignore Feature For Dummies or admit that all he wants to do on here is start crap because 90% of his posts are about Vicarious.

Reaction score
I was kind enough to fix your post, good sir B)
At least Cobalt (and Vicarious) seem like they are trying to make some points. BoneFett guy just shows up, types KRAY KRAY and RUIN JOHNSON in all caps and runs away.

Reaction score
At least Cobalt (and Vicarious) seem like they are trying to make some points. BoneFett guy just shows up, types KRAY KRAY and RUIN JOHNSON in all caps and runs away.
see now he's just going to change your screen name to something 2nd graders consider juvenile.

Reaction score
I don't run away from anybody.
Anytime you think your man enough to match wits with me, try and bring it.
But I don't give a flying crap what you guys think of me.
Most of you guys are f'n insane anyway with your politics and racism.
Makes me sick.

Reaction score
I don't run away from anybody.
Anytime you think your man enough to match wits with me, try and bring it.
But I don't give a flying crap what you guys think of me.
Most of you guys are f'n insane anyway with your politics and racism.
Makes me sick.
Dude, a rock could match wits with you.

You claim you don't care about disney star wars and yet you seem to spend every waking hour here complaining about Disney Star Wars.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dude, a rock could match wits with you.

You claim you don't care about disney star wars and yet you seem to spend every waking hour here complaining about Disney Star Wars.
Well it would have to be a really smart rock.

And what's this BS about every waking hour?
I check here a couple times a day. More if I'm waiting for a reply.
Yes I do hate Disney Star Wars. As anybody with a brain would because it's just horrible retelling of previous movies.
I work 8-12 hours and have a wife and 2 kids. This is hardly the place I would spend my time.

So apparently you aren't even a rock since you failed to match wits with me. Nice try.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well it would have to be a really smart rock.

And what's this BS about every waking hour?
I check here a couple times a day. More if I'm waiting for a reply.
Yes I do hate Disney Star Wars. As anybody with a brain would because it's just horrible retelling of previous movies.
I work 8-12 hours and have a wife and 2 kids. This is hardly the place I would spend my time.

So apparently you aren't even a rock since you failed to match wits with me. Nice try.
you would be the perfect parody account of an angry fan boy if this turns out to all be a show

Reaction score
"You're." Not "your."

Wits, matched.
Touche.
But that's a simple typo because I don't usually post from my phone.
And it also shows how petty you are because you have never once corrected the notoriously bad spelling of someone else.

Reaction score
Touche.
But that's a simple typo because I don't usually post from my phone.
And it also shows how petty you are because you have never once corrected the notoriously bad spelling of someone else.
"Someone else" never issued the challenge you did.

Reaction score
You have no credibility with me. Just because you don't agree with my viewpoints you've decided to fabricate your own narrative.
I've NEVER typed Cray Cray or Ruin in all CAPS and ran away.
The only time I've typed in all CAPS was above when that turd Vicaracist_Fan made that classless and tasteless accusation that Cobalt was using his family as a shield.

Reaction score
you seem to have missed the point of my 'slavery rant' -- that is -- the accepted cultural narrative paints white people as the creators/instigators of black slavery and pits the 2 groups against each other as unforgivable mortal enemies for all time (resulting in the horrible racial tensions we have now in america, which wil only get worse over time);

but in Reality(tm), history actually records that white people did NOT create black slavery (it was created 10,000 years ago), and in fact it was "white people" who actually ended black slavery for all time, across the ENTIRE GLOBE.

^^ note: same story: 2 different narratives.

now just "imagine" (in the john lennon sense of the word), an "accepted cultural narrative" that sees white america as the liberators of black slaves (instead of the perpetrators) -- just "imagine" how well, these 2 groups would all get along, in today's society.

as with all things : the truth is in the telling. and you are clinging to a narrative which has been told to us by a racist establishment which means to divide us into groups and pit us all against each other in an endless war for "representation" (like Sylvester McMonkey McBean)... why do you think that is...? and why do you think anyone who even talks about Abraham Lincoln in the role of a "Liberator" is met with accusations of "racism" by people who WANT to keep this fight going for all time..? (as you are NOW doing to me)?

for the record: (and I've said this many times on this board): there is NO SUCH THING as "race".
the very concept of "Race" is a social construct designed to pit us all against each other -- a social construct that has NO basis in DNA science.

I reject the entire concept. I believe there is only ONE race (called the Human Race) and we are ALL a part of it -- I've said this a hundred time on this forum -- there is only one "Diversity Group" and we are ALL part of this SAME group. (like a "family").

anyone who tries to convince otherwise, (by dividing us into "groups" and imposing "quotas" on us like Nazi Freaking Germany), IS perpetrating an ongoing hate-war.

-->> KK and JJ are perpetrating an ongoing hate-war. they have imposed "Race Quotas" on star wars which I find personally offensive. why? because there's no such thing.

(how can I be "racist" when I don't believe in "race"? you SJW types are ridiculous).
So, because white people didn't "create" black slavery, they should be given a pat on the back for ending it after participating in it for centuries?

Yeah, you're a ****ing sociopath. You've been reported.

Reaction score
I don't think the report button actually does anything. I've reported posts before and nothing came of it. I don't think there is any active moderation left on these boards, aside from the occasional locked thread when GNT decides to check in.

Reaction score
I don't think the report button actually does anything. I've reported posts before and nothing came of it. I don't think there is any active moderation left on these boards, aside from the occasional locked thread when GNT decides to check in.
I know. You're probably right. But I figured it was worth a shot given the despicable nature of that lunatic's post. He can say he's not racist because he doesn't believe in race all he wants. But that's like someone stealing a car then telling the police he's innocent because he doesn't believe in theft. It's total bull****. That post is blatantly racist and it shouldn't be tolerated, here or anywhere. If that's what has become acceptable on this site, then I want nothing to do with it. If the people who run this place aren't careful, Rebelscum is going to turn into a haven for right wing bigots. It's about halfway there already.

Reaction score
So, because white people didn't "create" black slavery, they should be given a pat on the back for ending it after participating in it for centuries?

Yeah, you're a ****ing sociopath. You've been reported.
I agree that the western world should never have traded with africa in the first place. given their centuries-long history of "slavery" and human rights abuse.

in today's world we would impose sanctions against the entire region and we would not allow anyone else to trade with them either (like Cuba and/or Kim Jong Un).

we certainly wouldn't participate in a slave-based economy.

but we're talking about the infant stages of globalization, at a time when we were afraid to impose our own values onto our trading partners (like China today).

so: don't get me wrong: much like yourself, I am disappointed that the western world chose to participate in the african slave trade AT ALL...

...but I am also impressed that it (only) took but a few generations before the entire western world realized that these centuries-old-values were "wrong".

in the end, western values won out. this is a good thing. (just saying).

but yes: I agree it should have happened much sooner. cheers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree that the western world should never have traded with africa in the first place. given their centuries-long history of "slavery" and human rights abuse.

in today's world we would impose sanctions against the entire region and we would not allow anyone else to trade with them either (like Cuba and/or Kim Jong Un)

we certainly wouldn't participate in a slave-based economy.

but we're talking about the infant stages of globalization, at a time when we were afraid to impose our own values onto our trading partners (like China today) so america went along with it (like China today).

so: don't get me wrong: much like yourself, I am disappointed that the western world chose to participate in the african slave trade AT ALL...

...but I am also impressed that it (only) took but a few generations before the entire western world realized, that these centuries-old-values were "wrong".

in the end, western values won out. this is a good thing. (just saying).

but yes: I agree it should have happened much sooner. cheers.
you can't walk back crazy that much.

We have had slaves longer in america then we have been with out them. So saying "a few generations" is extremely disingenuous. To put that in perspective the last confirmed freed man died around 1948. or 1971 if Sylvester Mcgees story is true.

BTW America wasn't the first to stop buying slaves it was one of the last of the White countries

at a time when we were afraid to impose our own values onto our trading partners
umm that is LITERALLY what colonization is........

Last edited:
Reaction score
portugal was first. and yes I agree it should have ended sooner. (and/or, we should never have participated in the first place).

Status
Not open for further replies.