Tim Proctor Artwork

Reaction score
Hey guys... wow its been forever since I have been here. I wanted to share some of my latest star wars commissions. Im also running some sale prices on commissions of all sizes as well as comic cover, and sketch cards. If you have anything you would like to commission fee free to hit me up. Thanks guys.

Reaction score
Still have my three custom pieces from you proudly hanging on my wall!

Interesting enough, just had one of my cousins see my entire collection last week. Out of ALL my stuff, your three pieces are what she like the most. She actually started talking about the details and use of brush strokes. B)

Reaction score
Thanks so much.

Thought i would share something new that I've been working on. Hand painted aspen wood slices. They are 9"-10" diameter and about 1" thick. Hand painted and coated with several layers of gloss varnish. Here are two star wars pieces that i have available. The Groot and Jack are sold. Im also open for commissions if you have something you want painted on one. They can be displayed on a wall or on a table top easel. Just thought i would share.

Reaction score
Tim, you never cease to impress. No matter what medium you are presented with, you find a way to create stunning art. Sketch cards, canvas, freakin’ wood chips, all amazing, a tip of the cap to you.

Reaction score
Wow thank you so much. I appreciate the kind words. I really enjoy doing these. I like to try and mix it up a bit. I've had some interesting commission orders come in for the wood slice art which will be fun. Im always open for commissions should anyone be interested in anything. Again, thank you for the kind words.

Reaction score
added a new one thats available.
Rocket and Groot

Wicket, Yoda and Rocket are all available. Jack and baby groot are sold.

Reaction score
wow those are some of my earlier works.
I wanted to share this Boba Fett wood slice art along with some recent pieces that I completed. Boba fett is the latest and he is available. Just message if interested. Hope you guys like. I am available for commissions on these wood pieces as well.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

some closeups
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited: