Tidewater VA Findings & Chats - Bigger & Better!

Reaction score
Re: Yo!

I went by Military WM yesterday looking for the 2-packs... nada. Are they still around?
I need a set for a trading partner.

Reaction score

Droid 2 packs? Saw bunch of them on the clearance aisle at either PA or Dam Neck. About 10-20 sets. Probably hit PA in next few days, can let you know.

Reaction score

Yunno, Walmart aint known for its clearance prices, but over the weekend I hit a few diff store and picked up some saga figs for $3 (openers) and some older titaniums for $3. I even saw some muggs for $7, and I picked up the Jabba's Palace Entertainers sets for $3 each (beat to hell, but openers).

Reaction score

Leif said:
Droid 2 packs? Saw bunch of them on the clearance aisle at either PA or Dam Neck. About 10-20 sets. Probably hit PA in next few days, can let you know.
No, I was talking about the new EU comic packs that are WM exclusives. Mazter is helping me out.

Reaction score

Hey fellas! I'm still lurking around from time-to-time. Not collecting much, just a few figures here and there. Picked up the GH Snowspeeder tonight and I'm just giddy about it, like a kid again.

Any Joe collectors seen the Cobra Eel anywhere? I have yet to find one...

Reaction score

Hi a newbie here, I am from Pasquotank Area (Outerbanks) which is closer to the VA Border than NC (even though its classed as NC), so I guess I am going to frequent here, lol.

Reaction score

Welcome, its good to have more fellow collectors in the area! Between you and me, dont ask these guys anything, they dont know nuthin!

Reaction score

Lol oh ok, but doesnt that mean you know nothin as well, unless your of the fairer [censored], lol. (J/K)

Thanks I hope to be able to share and learn from fellow collectors, in the VA area.

Reaction score

hey whats up evryone it been a long time sence we all hung out we need to do somthing like that agen

Reaction score

Im game for pretty much anything, and I know everyones always busy. Lemme know!

Reaction score

I'm good for anything. I suggest a few Beers be involved somehow. But with all the meetings in parking lots, I am sure the feds think we are part of some local cartel.

And welcome MichaelJa.

Reaction score

We ARE a cartel. The local SWC. We meeting in parking lots and have secret exchanges in local toy stores/departments to hide our activities.

Reaction score

Saw the large X-Wing and Vader's Tie Kites at TRU if anyone is interested. Over in the summer section.

Reaction score

I found the X-Wing, Tie and Falcon at Target here in Richmond too...that X-Wing is HUGE...lovin it.

Reaction score
Re: Tidewater VA Findings & Chats - Bigger & Better!

Found new 2" WalMart exclusive unleashed battlepacks today, $2.97 each, 12 in the set.

Reaction score
Red Card in the 757

Picked up my first red card SL at LH TRU...only had 3 worth buying, its exactly has we suspected...too many sharp edges and corners...

Reaction score
Re: Red Card in the 757

Saw the Red Card SLs at several Wallies & Targets too in the past couple weeks. Also GH repacks in Red. Did pick up the Republic Tank, pull out diorama is kinda cool.

Reaction score

Hi all. Im new to the tidewater area (been here about 11 months now) and been lurkin in this thread. Seems like most of you are into Hasbro, but do any of you know of any LCS' in the area or up the penninsula that carry Gentle Giant stuff? Ive checked a few places in Hampton but no luck.

Thanks!

Reaction score

If you mean like busts and stuff, then I would check out a little comic book shop called Trilogy, its on Newton Rd. in Va Beach, Im sure you can find directions on the inet. He's not the cheapest place in town, but its the only place Ive seen more than the usual Hasbro stuff.

Reaction score
Chewie help

Please keep an eye out for me for the new SL15 Chewbacca. He first shipped as the Sandstorm Chewie and was then replaced by the VOTC Chewie.
I need a couple of the Sandstorm versions for fellow collectors.

Reaction score
Re: Saying hello

Been awhile since I've been around the site. Just wanted to say hey to my fellow Hampton Roads folks!

Reaction score

you what up Jaxx, Leif and Larry(ateck) long time no talk to. did anyone go to the star wars concert? i got to meet anthony damiels and got his autograph. it was the foofing shiz. i saw some new stuff at ptown wallie. everything is new to me though. larry, gimme a call sometime. let's meet up. that would be cool. i haven't seen you guys in a while.

Reaction score

I'm looking for a good place to post SW findings and wants for Norfolk / Virginia Beach Area. I moved here not too long ago, and found a forum for my other collecting vice, Transformers, but it seems no one is posting here.

Yesterday I saw a few Darth Sidious Clone Wars figures at Target on Military Hwy & TRU by Lynnhaven Mall. Picked up 2 Snow troopers at the Target on Princess Ann. (Building my troops in anticipation of the Big Walker) Looking for the Talz Clan Leader from CLone Wars. Anyone see him please PM me?

Reaction score

Hey Ralph, welcome. Ya, this thread has been kinda dormant lately, Im sure its because of a combination of busy lives and not too much to find around here. I found some Concept Snowtroopers, a regular Snowtrooper, and a bunch from that wave at Lynny Walmart yesterday, but as typical they were all beat to hell. Im still looking for the Legacy TPM wave and new CW wave.

Reaction score

Anyone local to VB / Norfolk area know where to pick up a Force FX Lightsaber in person? I know places like Sharper Image used to carry them. Just askin... Thx!

Reaction score

Try Books-a-million, theres one in the Landstown Shopping center, but they want a small fortune for them, like $120. Last time I was there they had Yoda and ep.4 Luke.

Reaction score

Scored some new figs in Va Beach at TRU

Reaction score

I really do like the packaging, however once again Ha$bro puts too many sharp corners on the card and makes it hard to find anything minty. Remember the good old blue card days?

Reaction score

Wish I could find some of those up here. I am still looking for the Slave Leia figure.
Nice Ventress though.

Reaction score

Hey All

Havent been on the boards in awhile, I have scaled back my collecting habits due to my pending divorce, collecting just figs for now...I am looking to sell some of my collection vehicles, playsets, etc...text me at 748.7766 for anything you're looking for...my list is way to long to post...

Reaction score

Hey RC,

Sorry to hear about the divorce.

Have any Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Master Replicas, eFX, or Kotobukiya?

YW

Reaction score

i have some Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Master Replicas im trying to sell let me no what you r looking for

Reaction score

Yoda_Worshiper

I do have a few Sideshow stuff, but I'm not sure I will be letting go...Anakin and the 18" Vader
I have both the Vader Kotobukiyas too

Reaction score

Hey RC, good to see back around. You still shooting for basic figs?