Tidewater VA Findings & Chats - Bigger & Better!

Reaction score
Re: Tidewater VA Findings & Chats - Bigger & Bette

Man, dead around here lately. :p

I'm still looking for a GH Vader Tie if anybody spots it. I also realized I never found the second Rebel Pilots Evolution set - has anybody seen that one anywhere?

Reaction score

rael, Ill look for that GH vader for you. Ive only seen the other rebel pilots set once and it was beat up. Ill let you know if I spot anything.

Reaction score

MazterJedi said:
rael, Ill look for that GH vader for you. Ive only seen the other rebel pilots set once and it was beat up. Ill let you know if I spot anything.
Ha, that figures. I'll always take beat up stuff if the figures are fine

Reaction score

Yep I still haven't seen the Tie GH set. Now TRU are getting the Rancor & ATRT sets too. Saw the RebelPilots 2 once at TRU about 2-3 weeks ago... it was the day the CW movie opened. I will call you Greg if I find the any too.

BTW, anyone read the specs on these new Koto Clone states. All with Alt Human Heads Didnt know Gree had a double mowhawk! The BAF is the JetTrooper clone. Still you are talking $200 for all 3 @ $60 a pop.

Reaction score

kb toys at gb mall has had it for 4 or 5 weeks i was there today and it is still there 2 of each

Reaction score

ateck said:
kb toys at gb mall has had it for 4 or 5 weeks i was there today and it is still there 2 of each
Nice, I'll have to run out there.

Reaction score

i beat the game 2 night it was good just not to long

Reaction score

TFU is a lot of fun. I hated throwing around boxes at first. Now its fun as hell. AI system is cool. Some / Most Boss Fights are too easy. ATSTs kinda weak. Me and kid are half way.

New GH Sets at TRU. Rancor & ATST? Rots. No Darth Vader Tie Sets.

Reaction score

Scored the new GH sets Vaders Tie & Obiwans Starfighter at GB Target last night. This morning Military Target had the Dewback & Geonosis sets.

Reaction score
Re: Tidewater VA Findings & Chats - Bigger & Better!

Lynnhaven TRU had a ton of the Rancor set, Dewback set, ATRT set, and the GH stocking stuffers. Didnt see any TIE sets.

Reaction score

Picked up the Combat Heroes Wave 1 set today for you Joe collectors

Reaction score

Yep saw them at TRU military. Quite Cool. Cant afford another line.

Found clean CW Clones and Clean Rex out everywhere.... Wallies & Targets.

Also grabbed new GH Sets... Degobah Xwing and Sarlacc Skiff set at PA Wallie. They had 2 more sets, all crushed though. Also grabbed remainder of what i needed for Legacy Wave 2 minus Dooku here. A couple clones left.

Thanks to Ateck for the CW Wave 2. Thanks to MasterJedi for TFU Stormtrooper.

Reaction score

What up fellas! been awhile since I lasted posted, haven't found much...Still need Jodo Kast and the 2 Jedis...
I have seen the Galactic Heros BP's and Christmas stocking stuffers at TRU, the XWing and Skiff Galactic Heros packs at Wally.
On another note, has anyone found any of the new Disney Cars? Let me know... and lastly, Does anyone know if the McFarlane NFL figs have variants? I have the Legends Jack Lambert and the new series Willie Parker. Thanks and Happy Hunting!

Reaction score

Hey Randy, good to hear from you. Been quiet around here lately anyway. I haven't been looking for much of anything, other than the GH skiff set I just picked up.

Guys, check out this listing I posted. I'd like to sell everything locally if possible.

Reaction score

Just FYI, Kmarts have their figs on sale for $4.99 this week. Of course they dont have jack, but its cool if you missed some of the peg warmers. the GH cinema scenes are on sale for $15 too.

Reaction score

For MasterJedi & Ateck. Transformers2 spoilers. All taken with grain of salt. But now Jetfire is a Destructicon.

WTF @ io9/transformers-2-rumors

Reaction score

I'm up in Williamsburg on business...any good stores for GG and Sideshow? Also looking for Kidrobot & Jamungo type collector items...any direction would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reaction score

Sorry Rinn, the only store that I know of is on the southside in VaBeach...

Reaction score
Tidewater Findings: A Thief Among us

Hey Fellas,

Been a while since this place is dead. Located the Shield Generator packs at GB Target & BF Wallie. But beware, this one at BF Wallie contains some swapped figures. Spirit Luke and a Reg Scout! Why would a holo luke be there. Anyways I notified the Toy Manager who stuck it right back on the shelf for sale. I handed it back to her several times. And she put it right back each time. Looking at me kind of puzzled. Oh well I tried.

BF Wallie also had the Twilek Gunship $50 and the Red Awing $30. Had to pass for now. Also I am done with Legacy Wave 4. Thanks to Larry for grabbing most of them for me.

FAKE

REAL - Notice the Scout (Rebel in disguise) doesn't have a helmet on. And the lack of a "You Rebelscum" Officer.

Reaction score
Re: Tidewater Findings: A Thief Among us

Man it's been quiet around here...
Just wanted to send out my thanks to Larry AKA ateck for the heads up on the Commander Faio wave at Target-Edinburgh, found all of that wave there except Faio, and found Faio at Target-Laskin the following day! Still no sign of the latest CW wave...

Reaction score

Clone Wars wave 3 at Battlefield Walmart as of yesterday...except Plo Koon...

Lotta stuff has been hitting the shelves!!! Found deluxe BPs at Target last week and MF BP. Also found unmasked Vader MM, Target exclusive BPs, and new Comic paks with White Vader. Something cool for you variant hunters...found a Darth Talon wih Cade Skywalker comic pak and Cade's green lightsaber and the extra saber hilt weren't in the package. I noticed this on all the comic paks that were at Target(PA)...Happy Hunting!!! Anyone get lucky over the holiday weekend? lates

Reaction score

Picked up Battle of Christophsis BP last night @ Target.

Also grabbed Revan and Shirtless Maul MM from Trilogy.

Still hunting for Wave 3 of CW.

Reaction score

Picked up the whole wave sat nite at battlefield wally, I put out 3 boxes worth of em.

Reaction score

Grabbed Wv 3 at BF Wallie. Plenty of IGs, Plos, Destroyers & POs left. In need of 1 more Dooku for Son for Xmas.

Also spotted Destroyer & IGs at TRU. Along with Battlefield2 Sets for $40.

Reaction score

Finally found the 2 Vader comic packs last night at PA Target...Also found the Vader mighty mugg without the mask...

Reaction score

Grassfield Wallie was closed yesterday when we went shopping. A Gas Leak inside the store.

Reaction score

Just wanted to wish all of you Happy Holidays! Be healthy, safe and most of all, be Merry!!! Happy Huntin'! the R

Reaction score

If anyone find any Falcon's discounted? I am good for one under $50!

Reaction score

Hellz yeah, me too. I heard some TG's had them as low as $35! Of course, nowhere around here.

Reaction score

Shoot...under 50 bucks for a BMF!!! I'll take two!!!! I'd love to open one of these big Mutha, I mean Millenium Falcons....

Reaction score

Hells yes, sounds like we are getting a $100-150 Turbo Tank this year. Hurry up Toy Fair.

Reaction score

Found CW wave 4 in the wild today.

Reaction score

Found the CW wave 4 as well this week...Still need a BMF!!! at discount, never picked one of these up...
By the way guys, who's still out there, not much going on in here anymore. Sound off and let us know how you've been and what your lookin' for, still enough of us out there to help each other out... lates

Reaction score

Im still here...although the collecting front has been kind of slow lately. I did pick up CW wv4, looking for SL X-Wing Luke (helmet up in bubble) and SL Saesse Tiin (saber down) and another FDOI Commander Gree somewhere somehow. Id take a BMF too for the right price. RC's right tho, just because SW is slow doesnt mean we all cant still talk and hang out.

Reaction score

i still lurk here once in awhile to see how you guys are doing back in HR. i miss having all the stores though! i could hit every Wally, Target, and TrU in the area in the same time it takes me to hit one of each here, think about that LOL!

Reaction score
Yo!

Hi guys! I pop in every once in a while just to see who's still alive!

I'm still buying and collecting and online every day... you know where to find me!

Reaction score
Re: Yo!

I'm still here...I've turned into a full time lurker!

BTW, RC I picked the latest wave of "My Little Pony" up for you...LMK when you want me to drop it off.

Reaction score

Found half of Legacy wave 5 last week and Ateck grabbed me the other half.

Glad to see you guys are still out and about.

Reaction score

Scored Walmart Exclusive comic packs today @ PA. Ewoks, Pilots & Imp vs Amanin.