Ticket/Booth Information

Reaction score
Just for the sake of updating this thread, the CJ site is now up!

Reaction score
I asked some questions of the organizers. Show start is 9AM on the 19th. Will call for tickets starts 9AM on the 19th If you've been to any convention or celebration before you'll recognize the huge problem with this process.

Ross

Reaction score
Are all tickets "will call"? I ordered VIP passes weeks ago, expecting some kind of email. I guess my paypal receipt is what I need to show to get my VIP pass?

Reaction score
tormod said:
Are all tickets "will call"? I ordered VIP passes weeks ago, expecting some kind of email. I guess my paypal receipt is what I need to show to get my VIP pass?
I'm "VIP" also and I got an e-mail. VIPs need to pick up at will call also, bringing your photo ID and credit card you used to purchase the tickets.

Ross

Reaction score
Vaccaros said:
I'm "VIP" also and I got an e-mail. VIPs need to pick up at will call also, bringing your photo ID and credit card you used to purchase the tickets.

Ross
Thanks for the help, Ross! I never received anything other than my Paypal receipts for the VIP passes and the autograph preorder vouchers. I'm going to send OP an e-mail now making sure I'm all set. It'd suck to fly all that way, and find out I'm SOL.

-Mike

Reaction score
OP got back to me quick. Thanks, Ben and Ernae!

Looks like I'm confirmed, so I just need to pick up my tickets like everyone else. I'm guessing our print or ewok fur will be there with the ticket, or a voucher for it. Anybody know for sure?