Thread Index - Miscellaneous Toys

Reaction score
Reaction score
I think it's time the MOTUC (Masters of the Universe Classics) line got it's own area. That line is really cool and I bet there are a decent amount of He-Man fans on here, myself included.

Reaction score
Mods - why was my thread removed for the upcoming KISS line of figures?

I realize there is not much action on this. But I created the thread when the line was announced, but the line hasn't even been released yet and the thread no longer exists.

It's kind of frustrating and annoying that the threads are cleared out as much as they are.

Even for older threads, some of us like to go back and look through and you don't give us that option anymore.

GNT

Reaction score
It's only me and D.Martin who moderate this section, I haven't removed any threads and threads aren't cleared out. Threads are only removed if they get out of hand, spam or there's more trouble then good.

Other then that, I'm not sure what other thread your talking about as the KISS thread is 6th thread down from the sticky threads - Bif Bang Pow! KISS 3 3/4" figure line. Is this what your talking about?

If your not seeing it and older threads when you clicked into this forum section aka Misc section then you may've accidently changed page settings at some point to only show forum posts from within a few weeks to a couple months.

So in the section go to the left bottom of the page you'll see "Thread Display Options", change it to "beginning" and you'll see all threads back to 2002. I hope that helps.

Reaction score
It's only me and D.Martin who moderate this section, I haven't removed any threads and threads aren't cleared out. Threads are only removed if they get out of hand, spam or there's more trouble then good.

Other then that, I'm not sure what other thread your talking about as the KISS thread is 6th thread down from the sticky threads - Bif Bang Pow! KISS 3 3/4" figure line. Is this what your talking about?

If your not seeing it and older threads when you clicked into this forum section aka Misc section then you may've accidently changed page settings at some point to only show forum posts from within a few weeks to a couple months.

So in the section go to the left bottom of the page you'll see "Thread Display Options", change it to "beginning" and you'll see all threads back to 2002. I hope that helps.
That's awesome! I had no idea that option was even there. I always assumed that older threads were archived.

I apologize for accusing the Mods of deleting them.

Thank you!