This kind of stuff cracks me up... every time!

Reaction score
Saw this today. Cracks me up that this kind of thing happens, and you can really tell that people just want to cash in on all things Star Wars, even if they have really no idea of what is what in the toy or SW world...

Yes, he has A weapon and ...uhhh… lightsaber?? *___*

1609975384975.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
This one cracks me up more. 90% complete lmao.

Reaction score
Did you check out the other listings that seller had.

Running a chop shop. All expensive common parts listings.

Reaction score
The guy with the Falcon parts? He's actually also got some nice carded Droids figs listed now. 3PO and R2 and the Fromm bros. on US cards look appetizing.

Reaction score
Yes, that is a very common trait with some people. They'll buy up lots and piece together a great ship . The only issue is the colors dont match up from time to time

Reaction score
Lots of guys do this. I’ve been noticing it more and more actually.

Reaction score
I see that tons with online auctions for Slave-1 or X-wings. I mean. It's not too hard to take apart the ships (I've done that to clean my Slave-1), so people piece-meal odd-ball left over parts and make a complete junker to sell. Monetarily I can understand it, but I'd rather buy an undisturbed one. Especially do not like the Tatooine Skiffs with Hasbro parts added on. Just use a Hasbro one if you can't complete the original Kenner piece?

Reaction score
Yeah, that’s a weird one. I think they probably have the Kenner shell (with most pieces missing), and they try to fill in around it. The rails are especially hard to replace, so they hybridize the thing into an uncomfortable Frankensteinian monstrosity!

I’ve done this...

Reaction score
What am I missing here? Is the harness that valuable? Or should I continue on cracking up?

Reaction score
Saw this today. Cracks me up that this kind of thing happens, and you can really tell that people just want to cash in on all things Star Wars, even if they have really no idea of what is what in the toy or SW world...

Yes, he has A weapon and ...uhhh… lightsaber?? *___*

View attachment 373496
I think this guy is on to something. I heard through some secret channels (yes I have those) that Prune Skywalker (with machine gun and lightsaber) is yet another unknown relative of Luke Skywalker and will be featured in one of the new Disney SW TV Shows and will turn up as a surprise at one of the season endings. I should have put a spoiler thing on this I suppose....... 🤖

Reaction score
What am I missing here? Is the harness that valuable? Or should I continue on cracking up?

Unbroken reigns are uber rare. I bought a junk drawer lot a few years ago for 50 just to get a set that weren't broken. Took me YEARS to find them. Unbroken tauntaun reigns are rare too.

Reaction score
Unbroken reigns are uber rare. I bought a junk drawer lot a few years ago for 50 just to get a set that weren't broken. Took me YEARS to find them. Unbroken tauntaun reigns are rare too.
Wow didn't know that. I'll stop laughing now lol.

Reaction score
I had both sets unbroken and with out even touching them, they broke. They dry out or something

Reaction score
I have two vintage dewbacks—one with perfect reigns, and one without any reigns at all. So I guess for me it balances out! 😜

Reaction score
I think this guy is on to something. I heard through some secret channels (yes I have those) that Prune Skywalker (with machine gun and lightsaber) is yet another unknown relative of Luke Skywalker and will be featured in one of the new Disney SW TV Shows and will turn up as a surprise at one of the season endings. I should have put a spoiler thing on this I suppose....... 🤖
LOL. Disney spin off series in the works no doubt.

Reaction score

It is odd as boxed and complete ones sell for around a ⅓ of that price. And this one looks like it has a decent-sized white stress mark on one side.

Reaction score
Oh I know, and that thought was crossing my mind whilst typing. Or, a bidding war — just . . . gotta . . . have . . . it!