Thinking about selling entire vintage (Kenner) ships/playsets collection

Reaction score
REALLY unsure but for whatever reason, I'm considering selling my entire Kenner line of ships and maybe playsets too.

Pretty much have it all. In 7-plus/10 condition.

Will be doing this via eBay or locally. With shipping/eBay feeds, I'd prefer to do it locally I guess.

Anybody else sold off their stuff before? Regrets?

Matt

Reaction score
Personally, from what I've sold, I found that the money will be good now and then two, three years down the line I really miss some of the cooler playsets that I had. And sometimes you really need the money and you really need the space - but Star Wars always wins in the end. Someday you'll have the money and you'll have the space, so why not just hold onto this stuff now? That's my current line of thinking.

I'm slowly finding and re-acquiring some of my favorite playsets that I sold in 2011. In some cases, it works out better - now finding playsets and ships that are in better condition than the ones I originally had.

So yes, I've had my regrets. But I've been lucky in getting better versions later on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Keep it in my opinion, unless you need the funds in an emergency, medical issue, etc. in which case you would not be unsure like you are.

If you do sell, try to do it locally or local pick-up, shipping and online fees are significant.

Best wishes with your decision.