Things you wish you had bought at Celebration 3

Reaction score
This pretty much includes every SW collectible to date- so I guess it would fit this collecting forum best as it's the most recent and C III was about ROTS- from a certain point of view.

Anyway, post what things you wish you had not left behind and instead spent the money.

Here's mine:
Action Fleet Hoth Planet Open Up Playset (someone got this for $6! at the auction one seller held on the last day- I only saw it at $35
One seller had stashes of SAGA toys, all for cheap prices:
SAGA Jedi Council Set II $5-10
SAGA Seperatists War Room $5-10
SAGA Arena Accessory Set $3-5

Also, was anyone else suprised by the vendors' prices on ROTS merchandise? How can they expect buyers to pay $10 for basic figures? Also, very few Grievous, 12" Grievous and Padmés.

Reaction score
Re: Things you wish you had bought at Celebration

Maybe a fx lightsaber.

Reaction score
Tyrannusspotting said:
Also, was anyone else suprised by the vendors' prices on ROTS merchandise? How can they expect buyers to pay $10 for basic figures?
That is very surprising. Cojnsidering the fact that the Saga stuff is selling for pretty much what they retailed for two or three years ago and the ROTS stuff had just hit retail big time a couple of weeks prior, I'm surprised vendors thought they could charge almost double price for them. I wonder how that turned out for them. Perhaps the frenzy of the convention cuased a lot of people to buy at the inflated prices for a little instant gratification.

Reaction score
Also, the range of price differences form vendor to vendor were pretty dramatic as well. I bought a VOTC Boba Fett at Brians Toys for $20 and then found one for $12 at the other side of the hall the next day. So I bought that one as well and I will now try to sell the one of them for $20 over here- which is about five bucks cheaper than what sellers ask for in Germany/ Austria.

Reaction score
I am real easy with this one...how about I wish that I would HAVE WENT to celebration 3
Keep thinking about it and then I regreted not going. This is common for me...I am always planning and never following through.

Reaction score

I shold have grabbed a couple of FX Sabers.

Reaction score
DarthPrep said:
I am real easy with this one...how about I wish that I would HAVE WENT to celebration 3
Keep thinking about it and then I regreted not going. This is common for me...I am always planning and never following through.
I concur. I wish I'd have had the foresight to attend C3 as well.

Reaction score

I missed out on the yoda cel. Would have grabbed that, didn't even know about it.

In hindsight, there were one or two more artist prints I wish I would have grabbed.

Also didn't grab the D.C. patch they had (not the 3 piece patch-have that, the POTF patch I missed)

Probably a few more Vader cases, seems everyone is looking for those. Other than that I grabbed just about every CIII item I could grab.

Reaction score
Re: How much did you spent on SW collectibles?

Another interesting question is how much you spent within those four days.
I for one still have a list- and will recount it again someday.

Reaction score

I spent about $1k in all 4 days (almost third part in autographs and c3 Shop)

Reaction score

i got everything i was intent on getting, and all of the impulse items in the vendors hall. the only item i didn't get that i wanted was the celebration III poster. i assumed that the celebration store would have been more accessible after the first day and didn't want to carry around a poster all day. it would have been trashed since i didn't have my tube. i did end up with the less desirable version by ordering online at starwarsshop.com.

Reaction score

JoRg__E said:
I spent about $1k in all 4 days (almost third part in autographs and c3 Shop)