Things I think Hasbro should make for Star wars 3 3/4 scale...

Reaction score
Hasbro these are my ideas:

Swoop Gangs:

I think that you should do a line of Swoop bikes and the gangs associated with them as a bike with rider set. And make the Tagge Air2, repacks of the SOTE Swoop, the Lars's Swoop from AOTC, and Cad Bane/Hondo's Swoops, and preferably another entirely new model like the one in the ANH SE that misses the Rhonto.

And have different factions like Black Sun, Hutts, Zann Consortium, etc. The Tagge should come with a young Han Solo(pre ANH). One of the SOTE swoops should come with a young Dengar. And the Special Edition Swoop Jockey should be another rider. I'd like to see some troops on the swoops too. Like they did for the SOTE Swoop bike.

Tramp Freights and Bounty Hunters:

I think a line of freighters and Bounty Hunter ships would be a great addition too.

Have several Corellian freighters like the YT-1300(Falcon), YT-2400(Outrider), YT-2000(Otana), YV-666(Houndstooth), and the VCX-100(Ghost) all in scale with each other and able of docking with one another. The ships should have a bit of in universe functionality too like the freight elevators and cargo holds being accessible.

The Falcon for instance should have the door accessible between the mandibles for cargo and its freight elevator in the engine room. The Ghost would have the main ramp and the cargo bay door, but also cargo holds.

And it would be great to get ships for the Bounty Hunters like the IG-2000, the Mist Hunter, the Punishing One, and the Slave II. The IG-2000, Mist Hunter, Punishing One and Slave II could be made smaller than the main freighters but should be able to dock with them too.

And an updated Slave I that allows for docking above its engines would be needed.

IG-2000 would really just need to be the cockpit, prisoner area, and engines.

Mist Hunter is the cockpit, prisoner area, engines, and also crew areas like a small galley and bunks.

Punishing One is a cockpit, prisoner area, engines, small crew area, and a small cargo hold. And PO needs to have a droid socket on its port "wing".

Slave II would be a cockpit on a top level, a crew area on the second/middle level, and a cargo/prisoner hold on the bottom level with engine access in the back.

The Houndstooth/YV-666 would be three levels tall too. The top level is the cockpit and computers with the hangar for the Natacha Pup in the rear. The mid level is Bossk's quarters and galley plus his trophy/skinning room. The first level is the cargo hold, prisoner cages, and the engine room. There should also be a drop down turret on the first level that a figure can hopefully sit in, but it can just be the turret itself.

The Slave I would be pretty much the Amazon exclusive one but modified to have more interior and to allow for the docking area directly above its engines. I'd like it to be larger myself to have more space for a cargo hold and for the "trunk" to have more interior to it as well. Boba should be able to stow a swoop bike in the cargo hold.

The Otana would need to come with MK-09. The interior is going to be fairly similar to the YT-1300's so maybe it can be made from a modified one.

The Outrider/YT-2400 would be a new version of the ship. And it would have a docking ring on one side, a freight elevator in the front cargo hold, and preferably an escape pod behind the cockpit. I'd also like them to have an access hall/crawlway between the escape pod and the engine room.

And all the freighters and BH ships with the exception of IG-2ooo should have holotables and crew lounge areas.

I think this line would be great for kids to act out scenes where a bounty hunter is boarding the Falcon or another freighter. Playing with the Ghost you can have it dock with the Millennium Falcon and have the Rebels crew meet the OT cast. That kind of thing.

Creatures:

I'd only suggest that whatever creatures you make, make them SA as possible. I love that you gave the Rancor, Tauntaun's, and Dewback ball hinged ankles. I just wish you'd have given them knees too. And the Rancor's hinged jaw was great, but the dewback and other creatures needed that too.

I like to imagine if Revoltech made the Star wars creatures like they did their Jurassic Park T-Rex figure that people would love the super articulation.

Starfighters:

I really like the starfighters that have droid sockets. That's what you guys should focus on more. Like make the E-wing since you already made the R7's. And remake the V-wing so the astromech ball(q series) comes out.

And a Y-wing with droid socket that has removable armor is a great idea. So you can play out the Rebel's having to strip down the bombers for the BOY.

And maybe make your own starfighter that has the droid socket. It doesn't have to be a lettered model like an X-wing or Y-wing.

I'll post more ideas later. :{D

Reaction score
I really like the idea of a modular build-a-starfighter kit like the build-a-lightasaber sets.

Have a few options of wings, engines, and what length the fuselage is. Plus an optional droid socket.

The cockpit would have to be universal, but maybe it could have 2-3 canopies to choose from?

And if you bought multiple sets, maybe you could build a larger starfighter or make extra mini-rig fighters with the spare parts? :{J

Utinniii

Reaction score
I really like the idea of a modular build-a-starfighter kit like the build-a-lightasaber sets.

Have a few options of wings, engines, and what length the fuselage is. Plus an optional droid socket.

The cockpit would have to be universal, but maybe it could have 2-3 canopies to choose from?

And if you bought multiple sets, maybe you could build a larger starfighter or make extra mini-rig fighters with the spare parts? :{J
One of my favorite toys was the Micronauts Battle Cruiser

Reaction score
Exactly. I think they could easily make the Sail Barge pieced out to two figures per part of vehicle/playset.

The aliens and sections included in the barge would be:

1. Yak Face and Reeyees w/ left aft corner
2. Elom(Tanus) and Whipid(J'quille) w/ right side
3. Max Rebo, Sny, and Droopy w/ right aft corner
4. Chef and Bib Fortuna w/ kitchen
5. Pilot and a Gammorean(version 1) w/ cockpit
6. Deck Weequay and Gammorean(version 2) w/ front deck
7. R2-D2 and C-3PO w/ aft deck and lounge
8. Jabba and Salacious Crumb w/ middle section including the stairs leading to the upper deck
9. And then Tessek(quarren) and that sweet sweet Slave Leia w/ the left side

Make it one level tall with the outer deck accessible by the stairs. (I would like to have the lower level, but I could live without it on the toy.)

The deck would still have that back covered section but it's split into 2 sections. The front has a Gammorean and a Weequay with a couple of those removable rail mounted blasters and the front sail.

The back has the second sail, the main gun, and the lounge with R2 and Threepio.

The aft corner with the band has their instruments and a little couch along the wall.

The other aft corner has Yak Face and Reeyees, their weapons and drinks and another wall couch.

The right side has the Elom and Whipid, their drinks and weapons, and any furniture that's in that area behind Jabba.

Jabba has his dais and Crumb with the middle section and stairs. This is basically a box shaped playset open on all sides by itself.

The cockpit would have the pilot and guard with their weapons. The pilot would have a seat and controls.

The kitchen would have the chef and Bib and ovens and counters. I'd assume drinks are here too.

And the left side would have Tessek and his weapons and drink and Slave Leia with the chain and that staff.

The skiff guards and skiffs could just be in 3 pieces as additional pieces.

And if I ran Hasbro, I'd also remake that mini-rig Skiff.

I've seen/owned vehicles that needed assembly similar to this and were still sturdy. It can be done.

And all these figures are SA. Crumb would be fine with swivel arms, legs, neck and waist. :{J

Reaction score
I recently came across an old Kenner booklet that came with the SOTE Swoop.

In the booklet it shows that the animated Batman series did do a Build a vehicle in the 90's.

I don't think theirs looks that good, but for a kid using imagination, it was probably enough.

I really think Hasbro can pull this off with the way they had the giant missile launching weapons and build a weapons.

And if not a build a vehicle, they need to go back to build a droid. Unless Disney bought that idea from them or something like that.

I've been making a 3d printable file to go with the shoulder launcher that comes with the Death Trooper Pao 2 pack. So if anyone still has their launchers, hit me up. I can print out one of these modular ships for you too. I'll post pics this week. :{