thesupercollector on Ebay

Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought from him? He always has the most perfect, white figures that seem too good to be true. Yet all his ratings are positive, so I'm not saying they're not all legit. I've also noticed several figures listed with the wrong weapon. His listing has Disneyland as his home which seems a little fishy as well. Anyone?

Reaction score
He does shill bid. Items are re-listed all of the time. I think they actually over grade most of thier stuff. "Super minty, good luck finding another this nice." Then, the photos show clear paint rubs. I actually once inquired about something once, just asking if I was seeing damage or not, as I was seriously interested in something and s/he gave a very nasty reply something like "... if you're going to picky don't buy my stuff." Um, hello, you are selling collectibles? Picky is everything? Why grade your figures?

That said, they are straightforward with weapons being incorrect, to a degree. Sometimes they list an Imperial Gunner and say "with blue Endor pistol" and do indicate it is the wrong gun. Or they will indicate "proper black Endor weapon is available in another auction." They even frequently indicate that their figures are freshly taken of a card. That really bugs me. Not really sure how they have a 100% feedback. There are some who have reported positive transactions, however.

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Something's always seemed a little "off" about their listings and the feedback.

Reaction score
Looking at his location and pics... is that the Disneyland pony bronie guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
LOL, Dying to know the backstory there. A pony, bronie, shill-bidding seller is not something you encounter every day.
There was an eBay account a few years back something like disneylandponybronie or something like that.

That account was famous for posting pictures showing tons of stuff in a listing and it not being clear what you were actually buying. Likewise his stuff would often sell (often at high prices relative to market) and then relist.

To be fair I have bought from them before and had no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's the same guy...was selling a super rare long tip saber Vader that was rarer than the telescoping version awhile back.....:whistling:

Reaction score
Its the same person I've been watching there stuff for a while under both names. I have actually bought a few things from them and haven't really had any problems yet. I do have to agree that it does seem a little fishy sometimes and I don't like how everything always says fresh off the card. If they really just took it off a card to sell for more money then that just sickens me to think of all the moc figures they have destroyed just for a few bucks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Same person he just changed his name. I am not sure how he keeps getting away with his bull...