The Walking Dead Figures (TV & Comics)

Reaction score
Absolutely.

Besides Winston - I can't think of any iconic walkers from the last few seasons. Ideas?
There a few that pop into my head ( in no season order ;) )

Teddy Bear Girl
Penny
Sophia walker
Shane walker
Metal head ( i think it was the epusode where Daryl "rescues" Dwight and his chick at their first meeting )
Spike head ( Jadis arena )
Church girl
Truck "squeezer"
Sasha walker
"grown into tree" walker
and a few random would do, for kind of "balance" on the shelfs ;)

Reaction score
Not a fan of the 4th reveal, even though we all knew it was coming. That was just a variant cover version of Rick. I dunno. Kind of weak.

Reaction score
I wonder if they'd be offered individually later on like the Shiva force set was offered. Has the Lucille patrol set been offered individually? Not that I want any of those, just curious.

Reaction score
Doesn't Rick wear a Jacket in all out war? A variant of him would have been better than Regan.

Reaction score
Well, it appears the comic line is not completely dead - they just announced a NYCC exlusive "The Princess" figure.

Reaction score
Cool, she's great! Guess I better get ready to pony up $30 for a figure that might break while taking it out of the package (still bummed about my Beta and Skybound never even replying to me about it)

Reaction score
I have not checked this thread in a long time I guess, but saw her pics. So if you haven't, here ya go (sorry, leia is still the only princess around here on a sw site...j/k fellow twd fans)

Reaction score
Hate that we have to wait for a convention to get comic figures. Really want a Maggie and Herchel.

Reaction score
OMG !!! Just sitting through 9.01 and I already saw sooooooooo many potential new 5inch figures, new and reused characters, single carded and DLX-boxed.....

A shame that McF sacrificed that brand :( :( :(

Reaction score
OMG !!! Just sitting through 9.01 and I already saw sooooooooo many potential new 5inch figures, new and reused characters, single carded and DLX-boxed.....

A shame that McF sacrificed that brand :( :( :(
I'm with you. I wonder if absence makes the heart grow fonder - wonder if they'll ever return to it given that the color tops were a complete disaster and there are so many cool characters left to make.

Unfortunately, business is business - if they were losing money or only breaking even, they won't continue the line.

This was my earlier post - #2987

This line is dead. This forum is dead. So to make it undead, here is my list of figures by season that I would love to have.

Season 1
Bicycle Girl
Lori
Shane
Jacqui
Jim
Dr Jenner
Sophia
Vatos Leader

Season 2
Otis
Sophia – Walker
Randall

Season 3
Martinez
Shumpert
Axel
Oscar

Season 4
Lizzie and Mika
Tara
Lilly
Joe – Claimer
Mary – Terminus
Clara – Irish lady
Rosita

Season 5
Father Gabriel
Martin – Terminus Hunter
Officer Lerner
Deanna Monroe
Jessie Anderson + Sam
Enid
Wolves Leader

Season 6
Denise
Jesus
Gregory
Simon
Dwight

Season 7
Heath
Ezekiel
Jerry
Cyndie – Oceanside
Jadis
Winston

Season 8
Short hair Maggie
Siddiq

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now would be a good time for McFarlane to bring back the 5" TV line with the announcement of the new Rick Grimes movies and Spin-off specials.

Reaction score
for those still interested in picking up the sdcc rick 4 pk , skybound on ebay is having a 20% off sale on select items. if you put this (either variant) in your cart, the 20% off is automatically applied. Now if you click on see all eligible items, a few items including the Pincess figure is listed as eligible BUT when you put her in your cart, discount is NOT applied. I emailed them and it seems she is not intended to be part of sale on ebay. However, on her ebay page there were ads for off ebay sites including skybounds own store site advertising an online code for 10% off anything on their home site. I use ebay discount to order 4pack and the 10% skybound code on their site to order Princess. Both ETA is monday

Reaction score
What's the 10% Skybound code? I can't find it and I kinda want Princess.
Sorry, I guess I didn't realize the off site ads on ebay changes. The code is NEW10, as of this reply, code is still good, but I do not know for now long. I just don't get why on ebay, Princess and a few other items are listed under eligible 20% off but then when in cart they are not and after emailing skybound thru ebay, they didn't fix it either way. But they did say Princess is not intended to be part of sale but 4 pk rick and looks like older stuff are included. Luckily, I saw the off site ad w/ 10% off code on Princess' ebay page before ad chaged

Reaction score
15% off? for kicks I put a princess in my cart and still was full price, grant it I did not go thru full checkout.
or did you mean on eBay the other night w/ the 15% code? Still would've had to pay $4 for shipping so still be like $25.25.
And now Rick 4pk is 75.oo on their site for black Friday. I didn't think thy offer more than 20% off so that's why I ordered that on their ebay page too for 80.00 w/ free shipping. Oh well, as Abraham would ask..."Why are dingleberries brown?"

AND the NEW10 code is still active BUT 1 time use only as it would not apply once I logged into my acct. I could've tried to ordered w/o logging in but didn't wanna risk same address, name etc just for 2 bucks. Still got free shipping, so that's better than nothing. Funny thing just last night, I was clearing out a space on my TWD wall for Princess and ended up w/ room for 2 figs and I was thinking I could use a new character/fig to fill that spot (otherwise, I may possibly move Beta to that spot since I put him where I thought I'd place single carded Negan (TV) if I decided to go on and get him despite already having the 2 pack). I do not buy TWD repacks normally, with the Dixon Bros being 1 of 3 exceptions because of the repainted Merle and the huge discount I got on Amazon. The Rick 4 pk had the 2 repaints but I made that exception#2 . I easily passed on Shiva and Lucille squads 4pks as those repaints were not ideal, but I did get the individual Shival when my wife and I were on vacation in Woodbur...I mean Senoia and my wife loved the Shiva figure so I made that my other exception (plus it was kinda cool on the GIJ cardback style even though, I'm not a GIJ collector. But man if those 4 pks were on vintage SW inspired cardbacks….I'd definitely would've dropped the $$ on them. If you consider the Walgreens sheriff TV Rick a repack then I guess that'd be a 4th exception, LOL

Reaction score
Much appreciated for the information. Picked up the rick four pack for £80 shipped. Will have to grab Colour princess and poncho Andrea another time.

Reaction score
After watching the mid-season premiere tonight, excited to see the next wave of cool zombies from McFarlane Toys.....oh wait, there are no Walking Dead figures from McFarlane Toys anymore. Dagnabbit!

Reaction score
After watching the mid-season premiere tonight, excited to see the next wave of cool zombies from McFarlane Toys.....oh wait, there are no Walking Dead figures from McFarlane Toys anymore. Dagnabbit!
Died without so much as a whimper. Just an eventual stoppage of new product/reveals/conversations. Very sad.

Reaction score
Yes when they say no walking dead figures I wonder if that includes the skybound exclusives too?

Reaction score
Focused on collecting the TV figures only, I was thinking about adding Alpha and Beta though. Close enough IMO, maybe a little repaint to do ;)

Reaction score
Focused on collecting the TV figures only, I was thinking about adding Alpha and Beta though. Close enough IMO, maybe a little repaint to do ;)
Might as well, since we will most likely never get the TV versions.

Still don't understand why they would kill a successful toy line when there are still a lot of characters to do.

Reaction score
Might as well, since we will most likely never get the TV versions.

Still don't understand why they would kill a successful toy line when there are still a lot of characters to do.
me neither. properbly stupid MacFarlane had to much weed and thought, instead of a quarterly line up of 5 inch is meeh, better to cough up a 7 inch every now and then.

really wish someone else would pick up the 5inchers ( both, tv and comic line ) and continue where McF screwed up

Personaly I would be all up for the "new" gang, Judith, another Deluxe Daryl Set with Whispere disguise and his new pal, Dog :) ... and loads of more from previous seasons

Last edited:
Reaction score
me neither. properbly stupid MacFarlane had to much weed and thought, instead of a quarterly line up of 5 inch is meeh, better to cough up a 7 inch every now and then.

really wish someone else would pick up the 5inchers ( both, tv and comic line ) and continue where McF screwed up

Personaly I would be all up for the "new" gang, Judith, another Deluxe Daryl Set with Whispere disguise and his new pal, Dog :) ... and loads of more from previous seasons
Those would be awesome! Along with Dwight, Ezekial, Shiva, Jerry, Gabriel, Rosita, Otis, Lori, Shane, Alpha, Beta, Siddiq, etc. Now I'm just getting ticked off thinking about what we could have had, lol.

Reaction score
As much as I wished they made more, they would keep making them if they made a profit. I didn't see too many of these peg warming throughout its run. Maybe a little near the end, but they have to sell so many units to justify more. Maybe that wasn't happening. Overall, the demand may not have been enough. Plenty of Walking Dead fans but not everyone collects the toys.

The only thing that makes me think something else was afoot was when the color top statues were announced. I remember reading "we believe you will like these." That quote always stuck out. Their belief was wrong. What kind of marketing tests and surveys did they do before hand to match the change. Probably none. Data > Belief