The Walking Dead Figures (TV & Comics)

Reaction score
Rick, Daryl, Jesus 3 pack - hope it doesn't get canceled.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/68599

OK, that something, but I don´t get too hyped about it until I see a carded photo.

Daryl seems to be a straight repack from the first bike set.
Rick looks to be a repaint of the "Woodbury Assault" figure.
Jesus all new one.

If this comes through I wouldn´t mind if they continue on that road. Multipacks with at least one new sculpt and repaints

Can´t find it anymore, but I recently saw a picture of a Hilltop Maggie prototype, not sure if it was 5" or 7"

Reaction score
That's the worst Rick. He's too squat and they have botched the face paint on every version they've done! And who doesn't have that Daryl by now?!?

I should just sell off my figures with the way I feel about the show nowadays. I don't even display them anymore, they're in a box in my closet! I'm still into the comic figures, though!

In other news, a few of my comic figures took a dive off my shelf, and Lee Everett suffered a broken hip joint. That's gonna SUCK to try to fix...

Reaction score
Well that's some good news/bad news.
It's good news that they're getting Jesus out there.
It's bad news because I don't do box sets.

A 7" Hilltop Maggie sounds pretty frickin' great though!!

Reaction score
Seen some McF items from TF2018. So far no TWD. Saw boxed shots of Kirk, Picard, and a replica/roleplay phaser (I think), shots of the 4 boys from Stranger Things in their Ghostbusters gear, also some stuff I'm not familiar with.

Reaction score
I like the new 10" Daryl and 7" Rick! Both are a welcome surprise.
Not sure about the packaging on that 5"?/7"? Negan - Since I'm a carded collector, and it matches nothing that came before it, I'll pass on it and any subsequent releases.
Nice to see some TWD stuff at a show though!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up 7" Ezekiel and Easy Street Daryl at GameStop. Boy, do they look good!
I don't understand why McFarlane puts numbers on the back of their 7" figures as if collectors are buying everything they put out. :wtf:
Anyway, Daryl and the King are numbered #38 and #39... if that matters to anyone?

EDIT:
Oops! Forgot to add that they also had the Rick, Daryl, Jesus 5" 3-pack.

Last edited:
Reaction score
^^Maybe a few slipped out early? Stranger things have happened in the crazy world of distribution.

Reaction score
^ guess I gotta hit gs again on my way home today. Checked there all last week for tbe TLJ 4 pk, didnt notice or even think to look for the TWD 3pk. I did notice anazon updated to "no longer available"

Update...none at my closest 3 gs.. but really only 1 is reliable w/ getting stuff in stock. They were only one that had the TLJ 4 pk.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For you guys still collecting the 5" line ... have folks found the single carded Negan @ Walgreens?

I was picking up a prescription for my daughter and saw a somewhat mangled one on the pegs, alongside 3 Sashas.

Reaction score
^ I never saw 1 at WG, but since I had the 2pk, I was not hunting it as much as I normally would have. He's been online for a few months w/ fluxuating prices. I'd likely only get it now if I need something to receive free shipping, if priced reasonably. Sasha, the gov, Aaron were EZ to find locally, Rick, Negan and Daryl...were/are not. local store had to track/import Rick and Daryl for me from another store, but I hadn't tried for Negan because of having 2 pk.

Reaction score
I have no intensions to hunt for it. I would if it would have been a different figure ( shaved w/ white shirt ), but as its just the same figure as in the 2-pack minus the blood splatters.... nope, do not need him

Reaction score
For you guys still collecting the 5" line ... have folks found the single carded Negan @ Walgreens?

I was picking up a prescription for my daughter and saw a somewhat mangled one on the pegs, alongside 3 Sashas.
I think I picked him up sometime in the third quarter of last year. It's hard to remember when they only release one or two figures a year. All of the action figure lines seem to be on life support. I'll be curious to see if carding the 7" figures, like the Stranger Things
figures, breads a tiny bit of enthusiasm.

Reaction score
Finally found Negan yesterday, they only had 1 at this Walgreens. They had a lot of the old exclusives as well. This was probably the hardest figure to find since they went exclusive to Walgreens.

Reaction score
This line is dead. This forum is dead. So to make it undead, here is my list of figures by season that I would love to have.

Season 1
Bicycle Girl
Lori
Shane
Jacqui
Jim
Dr Jenner
Sophia
Vatos Leader

Season 2
Otis
Sophia – Walker
Randall

Season 3
Martinez
Shumpert
Axel
Oscar

Season 4
Lizzie and Mika
Tara
Lilly
Joe – Claimer
Mary – Terminus
Clara – Irish lady
Rosita

Season 5
Father Gabriel
Martin – Terminus Hunter
Officer Lerner
Deanna Monroe
Jessie Anderson + Sam
Enid
Wolves Leader

Season 6
Denise
Jesus
Gregory
Simon
Dwight

Season 7
Heath
Ezekiel
Jerry
Cyndie – Oceanside
Jadis
Winston

Season 8
Short hair Maggie
Siddiq

Reaction score
Absolutely.

Besides Winston - I can't think of any iconic walkers from the last few seasons. Ideas?
The only zombies that I have on my list are the little girl from the first episode and Winslow.

They actually made the Bicycle Girl.

Last edited:
Reaction score
went to Senoia, GA this weekend where I did p/u single carded Shiva at The Woodbury shop. Also while @ café having lunch, Father Gabriel and Gregory actors came into the café. At the hotel, a couple I was speaking to, claimed they saw Steven 0gg at the Dead Bash charity event the night before. We were there too, but only saw "T-Dog", Teddy-bear girl, "Bertie", a few random Saviors, "Gavin", "Jared", "Kal", "Tamiliea"?? blonde Heapster lady, and a couple other minor characters. We must've missed "bicycle girl" and "Penny"--were planning on getting their figures signed...oh well

Reaction score
Why should the 10 inch line be killed. It's the best looking figures compared to the small ones.
Beautiful as they may be, the line is on life support and only offers 1 new piece every 2 years (not counting reissues with minor mods). With literally FIVE characters in the 10" line since its induction, they've now begun repeating characters. While I would buy a new figure every month if they offered them, the thick coat of dust on the 10" figures in my local stores tells me there's little general interest in the line.

Reaction score
Beautiful as they may be, the line is on life support and only offers 1 new piece every 2 years (not counting reissues with minor mods). With literally FIVE characters in the 10" line since its induction, they've now begun repeating characters. While I would buy a new figure every month if they offered them, the thick coat of dust on the 10" figures in my local stores tells me there's little general interest in the line.
Really? I wish I could see a 10" Darryl at my local stores with a coat of dust and selling for retail. All I see now are scalper prices for him and Michonne online.