The Walking Dead Figures (TV & Comics)

Reaction score
He is cool but the face sculpt is really ugly. I wish McF could get better likeness'. They have a huge scale to work w so really no excuse.

Reaction score
was thinking of snagging a couple of these for display haven't seen anything beyond the walking Zombie and the comic pack B/W version of Ric.

not liking the look of series 2 Shane so he's an easy pass.

Reaction score
Why can't we have 3.75 inch figures? Why make a different scale? I want to find 3.75 inch zombies. Does anyone know of any suitable lines?

I'm annoyed that the Walking Dead figures aren't the same scale as my Star Wars figures.

Reaction score
Yeah, the oddball scale is what put me off from buying them. No one else is really doing 5" figures anymore. IF McF made these in their old Movie Maniac 7" scale, I'd be all over them. They made TONS of great horror and monster figures back in the day all in the same scale, it's a shame the WD figures aren't compatible with them.

Reaction score
Picked up all 5 figures of the TV Walking Dead series 2 at TRU for $15.99 each.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Saw this set at Columbia, MD TRU. Regret never getting Daryl...wasn't blown away by actor likeness, Shane either for that matter. Love the zombies, though.

Reaction score
Picked up series 2 minimates at toys r us this am. Case includes michonne, zombie 2 pack, and exclusives of Lori and Morgan, each w a zombie.

Reaction score
Cool! I love both the show and comic but I only have one of these figures (Bicycle Girl) as I've felt the other likenesses are VERY off. I wish I woulda grabbed the first Comic Michonne but I would be happy with this next one!

Reaction score
Have to agree. Loved the proto shots of Daryl Dixon...when I saw the finished product at TRU, I said "Ehh" & passed.

Reaction score
Check out Idle Hands for some carded pics of TV Series 3 as well as loose pics of Comic Series 2.

Nice to see TV Series 3 stuck with the late Series 2-style cardbacks.

Reaction score
Picked up a lone Autopsy zombie figure yesterday in TRU. Didn't see Merle nor Michonne & her zombies.

Reaction score
Thanks for the intel, MEANS! I was able to use Gamestops store pickup thing to find a local store that had a Michonne.

That's a load off. She's the first one I just had to have and they've been rare and scalped in my area.

Bring on the Governor now!

Reaction score
It also has new packaging:
Actually, I have a Series 2 set that has this style cardback. I believe it was the 3rd and final cardback for that series. I'm not sure how common they are and didn't even know they were unusual until all the others I saw in the stores and comic shops were on the two other style cards.

I picked up the full Michonne wave at Gamestop.
They still sell them for $12.99. :grin:

Reaction score
I feel like I remember seeing series 1 at Walmart on a really small cardback. I'm wishing I would have picked a few up! Can't believe how much Daryl is going for... I saw that wave ONCE at TRU and never again.

Reaction score
Was nice to hear that McFarlane will be releasing a 2 pack of Merle and Daryl for all the people who missed the figure. Can't believe the prices that one's going for, either!

Reaction score
Dang, I didn't see that part mentioned where I'd read about the two pack...

In other WD toy news, did find wave 3 today. Gamestop's case of 10 had 1 Autopsy Zombie in it, which kind of sucked as I had to hit multiple stores to make a set.