The Walking Dead - Comic Book Series Discussion

Reaction score
Yep...read Issue #114 in my car as soon as I departed the comic shop! LOL!

Next few months are going to get INTENSE. Will be very interesting to see who is left standing, and what direction the storyline will go after AOW.

#goodkittyshiva

Reaction score
Holy crap! I forgot it was Wednesday!!! Gotta go to my LCS!!!
Dude - I have TWD release written out on our calendar each month. I was standing at the doors when they opened! LOL

You aren't on FB right? Just uploaded tons of trip pics. :)

Reaction score
I really really need a Negan figure. If they do another comic series he's a must. What would he come with? Obviously Lucille, but what else?

Reaction score
Dude - I have TWD release written out on our calendar each month. I was standing at the doors when they opened! LOL

You aren't on FB right? Just uploaded tons of trip pics. :)
I didn't make it to the comic shop today. I will try to make it there tomorrow. :(

Looks like I need to enter into the 21st century and join the Facebook.

Reaction score
I liked the issue not all I expected but still good. I got it at 9 am that's new for me lol:)

Reaction score
I really really need a Negan figure. If they do another comic series he's a must. What would he come with? Obviously Lucille, but what else?
I was thinking about this earlier! I think a bloody knife, Lucille, a hot iron, and a ping pong paddle lol

Reaction score
Picked up issue 114 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Good set up for the war and I have a bad feeling about how it will all go down. What I know for sure is that who we think will die won't because Kirkman is a master of misdirection. I have no idea what is about to happen, but I will be reading along with the rest of you.

Speaking of reading, I did pick up the exclusive midnight cover of issue 115 off of ebay for less than $9 shipped. I know I did say I was not going to pick up multiple copies of 115, but it was too difficult to resist. I am still on the bubble about getting the 10 connecting covers. I think I can stay strong . . .

Reaction score
Picked up issue 114 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Good set up for the war and I have a bad feeling about how it will all go down. What I know for sure is that who we think will die won't because Kirkman is a master of misdirection. I have no idea what is about to happen, but I will be reading along with the rest of you.

Speaking of reading, I did pick up the exclusive midnight cover of issue 115 off of ebay for less than $9 shipped. I know I did say I was not going to pick up multiple copies of 115, but it was too difficult to resist. I am still on the bubble about getting the 10 connecting covers. I think I can stay strong . . .
I know it's going to be hard to resist but stay strong. I would like to get all the covers too but I doubt I will. :p

Reaction score
The official site has released a list of all comic shops that are going to have the midnight party for issue 115. The closest store to me is over 45 minutes away. Glad I preordered the special cover off eBay.

Reaction score
I disagree - some powerful stuff there imo.

Bring on All Out War & 2X the fun each month!!!!!
Powerful, yes. Just the build up to the war has to be intense in the characters' minds. But I was hoping for some type of action! :grin: 4 more days!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
This was waiting for me in the mailbox upon arriving home today (was out of town on a trip).

Reaction score
Today is the day the war begins!

Anyone go to a midnight release party?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Today is the day the war begins!

Anyone go to a midnight release party?
The closest shop to me was over two hours away...so no.

But I will be at my LCS when they open this morning!!!

#ALLOUTWAR

WOOOHOOO!!!!!

Reaction score
And Issue #115 is a great set up for what's to come....crazy this skirmish is going to run over 12 issues!

Reaction score
^Ill have that set coming from an ebay order except the reissue #1. I think its time to jump into the comic! :D

Reaction score
Question.

What do you guys use for comic protectors? I used to be into comics back in the 90's and The Walking Dead pulled me back over the last year.

I'm eyeing the Mylites 2 and current size top loaders. Nice and shiny!

Reaction score
I like this issue, a good start to the war. It looks like Jesus has himself a judas lol. I won't say anything else so not to spoil it. I plan on getting the covers tomorrow if I can make it to the closest comic store.

Reaction score
I'm here!!:grin:

Very cool issue! Can't wait to see what happens at the Hilltop and Maggie! I hope Neegan throws what's his name over the railing.

I did pick up the 10th anniversary #1, but I haven't had the chance to read it yet. My LCS did have multiple covers but all I got was cover A. I think I will have to pick up the sketch cover as well.

Reaction score
I did pick up the 10th anniversary #1, but I haven't had the chance to read it yet. My LCS did have multiple covers but all I got was cover A. I think I will have to pick up the sketch cover as well.
An awesome multi page interview with Robert Kirkman in the back of the Anniversary Issue. Reflecting on past ten years and the future. This guy wants this to go on for a loooong time. And he knows how it ends! Loved the initial idea and five page panel pitch to Image from 2002.

When does #116 hit? :)

Reaction score
An awesome multi page interview with Robert Kirkman in the back of the Anniversary Issue. Reflecting on past ten years and the future. This guy wants this to go on for a loooong time. And he knows how it ends! Loved the initial idea and five page panel pitch to Image from 2002.

Thanks for posting about the Kirkman interview in the Anniv. issue... I grabbed the Walking Dead Anniv. issue along with the Archie Zombie issues this week. I put the Anniv. issue away without reading. I'll have to pull it back out and give it a read. Thanks!

Reaction score

116 comes out November 13th