The Walking Dead - Comic Book Series Discussion

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered the full run of 10 covers from Dynamic Forces. Much easier and cheaper than trying to find them all in the wild. But, that doesn't mean I might not still go to a midnight event.

Reaction score
Ummmm....what's Carl doing in a river of blood? Does he bite it in the next issue and becomes part of Rick's drive to win the war?

Reaction score
If what you saw comes true, then Abraham will most likely will be in season 4. The question is, who will play him? A young Jesse Ventura would have been pretty good.

Reaction score
Now, just above Carl there, I'm seeing a wounded Andrea sniping...so she does recover in time to save Rick but maybe not before Carl and a few others bite it??? And who is that kneeling at that grave in front of "blood red Carl"???

Reaction score
Now, just above Carl there, I'm seeing a wounded Andrea sniping...so she does recover in time to save Rick but maybe not before Carl and a few others bite it??? And who is that kneeling at that grave in front of "blood red Carl"???
That's Maggie at Glenn's grave site isn't it?

Reaction score
Now, just above Carl there, I'm seeing a wounded Andrea sniping...so she does recover in time to save Rick but maybe not before Carl and a few others bite it???
Isn't the image of Andrea sniping from the attack on the prison? She is wearing prison riot gear.

Reaction score
Ah ok, my mistake, noticed she was wounded and thought it might be hinting at something coming up. So these covers aren't necessarily showing new things then are they?

Reaction score
Ah ok, my mistake, noticed she was wounded and thought it might be hinting at something coming up. So these covers aren't necessarily showing new things then are they?
They are showing events of the past ten years of history of the series. Maybe the last cover will represent something about to happen, we will have to wait and see.

Reaction score
Good question. Maybe dealing with Morgan? I guess we will find out soon enough. Maybe just a bunch of walkers for the center cover?

I should have said Carl getting shot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well now, there it is!

I want to get all these, but sure enough Skybound will release a nice print of it......what to do??

Reaction score
My Hardcover #9 was just delivered.

I decided to go back and reread the entire series leading up to ALL OUT WAR next month! Just started Hardcover #2 last night.....just as amazing the second time through.