FS The Vintage Collection + The Black Series + carded 3.75" figures

Reaction score
I am selling the following items from my personal collection :

Hasbro The Vintage Collection 3.75" :
- TVC Return Of The Jedi Darth Vader "Emperor Wrath" VC115 : new and never opened, unpunched, 99 € + shipping
- TVC Revenge Of The Jedi Tie Fighter Pilot VC65 : new and never opened, unpunched, offerless 85 € + shipping
- TVC Revenge Of The Sith Clone Trooper 501st Legion VC60 : new and never opened, unpunched, european cardback with black stickers, 80 € + shipping
- TVC Revenge Of The Sith General Grievous VC17 FOIL CARDBACK : new and never opened, left side of the bubble lifting from card, punched, open to offers in private message !
- Escape From The Death Star board game with Retro Grand Moff Tarkin Figure : new and never opened, 39 €+ shipping

Hasbro Black Series 6" :
- Official Hasbro retail shipping box, used to ship to stores the First Edition "white boxes" Black Series wave of figures (empty box only), 29 € + shipping (photos here : )

Hasbro 3.75" carded new figures :
- POTF2 Stormtrooper :lot of 2 carded figures (1 on red card and 1 on green card with freeze frame), new and never opened, 19 € + shipping
- Rogue One lot of 2 carded figures : K-2SO + Imperial Ground Crew, new and never opened, 14 € + shipping
- Rogue One lot of 2 carded figures : Stormtrooper + Imperial Ground Crew, new and never opened, 19 € + shipping
- Rogue One Lieutenant Sefla, new and never opened, 19 € + shipping
- Episode 1 lot of 2 carded figures : Palpatine + Darth Sidious, new and never opened, 12 € + shipping
- Episode 1 Battle Droid, new and never opened, 7 € + shipping
- The Saga Collection Shadow Stormtrooper, new and never opened, 19 € + shipping
- The Black Series Clone Pilot, new and never opened, 10 € + shipping
- 30th Anniversary 2007 Shadow Stormtrooper with black coin : new and never opened, 19 € + shipping
- 30th Anniversary 2007 Utapau Shadow Trooper with black coin : new and never opened, 29 € + shipping
- 30th Anniversary 2007 Boba Fett Animated debut : new and never opened, 39 € + shipping
- 30th Anniversary 2007 C-3PO Battle Droid Head : new and never opened, 10 € + shipping
- The Last Jedi Force link Rose + Paige : lot of the 2 new carded figures, 6 + shipping
- The Force Awakens Finn FN-2187 (bloody helmet Stormtrooper) : new and never opened, 11€ + shipping
- The Force Awakens First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader : new and never opened, 9 € + shipping
- The Force Awakens First Order Stormtrooper : new and never opened, 9 € + shipping
- The Force Awakens First Order Tie Pilot Armor Up : new and never opened, 9 € + shipping
- The Force Awakens lot of 2 carded figures : First Order Tie Pilot + Kylo Ren (masked) : new and never opened, 14 € + shipping

Hasbro 3.75" Vehicles :
- The Force Awakens First Order Elite Speeder Bike with Black First Order Stormtrooper : new and never opened, 9 € + shipping
- The Force Awakens First Order Special Forces Tie Fighter + an extra carded 3.75" First Order Tie Pilot : new and never opened, 19 € + shipping

I can send photos on demand, leave me a private message with your email address or leave a reply here.
Prices are firm. I take Paypal only.
Items are located in France. I ship into European Union and to the UK (ask me for shipping outside EU but then shipping rates will be higher).
I combine shipping for several items.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: