The Vintage Collection (2010-2012)

Reaction score
Woah!

Where did you get the Endor AT-AT from Mike and how much?

Nice figure haul too.

I grabbed roughly the same amount as you but got a set of the Lost Line wave to keep carded. B)

GNT

Reaction score
TRU $199.99

Yeah, I know it's a lot, but I missed out on the ESB version when I was unemployed (got the SOTDS version) but am a sucker for anything TVC.
Ouchies then again TRU will never clearance them out, I picked up a few of the blue packaged ones for $40 dollars a year or so ago.

Reaction score
Ouchies then again TRU will never clearance them out, I picked up a few of the blue packaged ones for $40 dollars a year or so ago.

$40.00 for an AT-AT? :eek:

You serious GNT????? o-o

I have 2 of the big ATAT's that came in the SOTDS box but would like to get one more AT-AT.

Maybe I should head down to TRU's and put one of those Endor ones on lay by.

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
$40.00 for an AT-AT? :eek:

You serious GNT????? o-o
Yes, I bought 4 of them at that price and ended off selling them all for a profit to help fund other items. I do believe they all went to good homes with parents putting them away for their kids to open one day (they were all sealed) :) It was tempting to keep them but I already have one which I paid lots more for and would never have the room to display 4 more of them.

Reaction score
Yes, I bought 4 of them at that price and ended off selling them all for a profit to help fund other items. I do believe they all went to good homes with parents putting them away for their kids to open one day (they were all sealed) :) It was tempting to keep them but I already have one which I paid lots more for and would never have the room to display 4 more of them.
I never heard of that sale at TRU's for the $40.00 AT-AT's GNT. Don't know how I missed it. o-o

Like I said I have 2 of the AT-AT's but wouldn't mind one more so I can have 1 with the other 2 flanking it side by side.

I might do what Mike did and get the Endor AT-AT too as the box looks awesome aswell. B)

Reaction score
Do you think Toysrus will have the Republic Gunship for Xmas? Or what will the big xmas items be?
Id have pass on the endor at-at for that price and i have the shadows version, are the muddy feet annoying to you guys, i never thought endor was that dirty..

Reaction score
Thats unfortunate mate, Im really keen for this. Will you be shipping one over from the US?
We can expect to pay upwards of $200 for this including shipping..

Reaction score
Well, seeing the only place we can buy these from are TRU online (US) and they don't ship that item here, probably not mate.

I'll email TRU and let you know what they say...

Reaction score
I still have the original AOTC Gunship from 2002 and then I bought the 2 gunner pods for it when they came out so I don't need this new gunship.

I'm so glad that I'm not a completest! B)

Reaction score
We will have to resort to evil bay..!

Here's the reply from TRU

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your email.

This item is on our system however we do not have any scheduled deliveries.
We may possibly be stocking this item in the future however as there aren't any scheduled deliveries we cannot guarantee that this will be stocked by Toys'R'Us Australia.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service

So there you go -- they have no clue what they're doing.

Reaction score
Went back to ToysRus today to exchange the Endor AT-AT for a case fresh version, this time - in it's original Hasbro shipper!!
Plus, I forgot I'd joined as a VIP and got it for the sale price of $179.99

:$

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice Mike. B)

How many Endor AT-ATs did they have at the TRU's that you picked your one up at? :awesome:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Three, from what the young chickie babe told me.

I'd joined as a VIP member and for every purchase over $100.00, I now receive a $10.00 voucher.

Reaction score
Three, from what the young chickie babe told me.

I'd joined as a VIP member and for every purchase over $100.00, I now receive a $10.00 voucher.

Cool.

I might have to join up as a VIP member too. B)

Could come in handy for those TRU Star Wars exclusives. :awesome:

Reaction score
So the X wing is $75 at TRU because of the SWsale, tempting. I bought a legacy bail organa on clearance its taken years for me to get him, suprisingly the last one amogst the breha's and yarna's.

Reaction score
Get the X-wing. I did a couple of weeks ago when they had a sale for VIP members. There was no way I was going to pay top dollar for it and I doubt they'll ever have it on clearance.

Reaction score
So the X wing is $75 at TRU because of the SWsale, tempting. I bought a legacy bail organa on clearance its taken years for me to get him, suprisingly the last one amogst the breha's and yarna's.

Hah!

LOL @ buying Bail Organa all these years later from TRU's.

You have done local Star Wars collectors near you proud for your great deed my friend. :awesome:

Reaction score
So I went ahead and bought the X-wing, only 2 left they will sell out tomorrow. The endor AT-AT was gone too.

GNT

Reaction score
$5.00 TVC are still loitering around, but the Troopers don't seem to last very long -- only Leia's and Jar Jar's.
Hahaha who wants those 2 figures anyways? :p I wish it was a great wave originally with better figures :p

Reaction score
Anyone got a loose blue clone trooper for sale? We never got the wave here. I have barris or Aalya loose for trade

GNT

Reaction score
Picked up another 3 x Sandtroopers, 3 x Shocktroopers and 3 x aotc clones today from Big W ($5 each still) , they must have boxes that've yet to hit the floor so keep an eye out guys :)

Reaction score
Picked up another 3 x Sandtroopers, 3 x Shocktroopers and 3 x aotc clones today from Big W ($5 each still) , they must have boxes that've yet to hit the floor so keep an eye out guys :)
I've got my fill of that wave.

Wish they started getting in the Gamorrean Guard wave instead. :whistling:

GNT

Reaction score
Yeah that would've been great, I'm going to try and make the Sandtroopers into Stormtroopers :p

Reaction score
Yeah that would've been great, I'm going to try and make the Sandtroopers into Stormtroopers :p
Those sandtroopers are still a tad dirty IMO to be turned into stormtroopers.

Do you plan on cleaning them up/repainting them GNT?

Last edited: