The Vintage Collection (2010-2012)

Reaction score
I just scored a Logray at David Jones on clearance for $12, Went to Target and saw most of the Tarkin wave, was going to get some openers like Malgus, Oddball and Tarkin but then I noticed they had put the price of vintage up to $19, what a Joke. That ruined my day..(no Vizla or starkiller of course never seen them in the wild)

GNT

Reaction score
I just scored a Logray at David Jones on clearance for $12, Went to Target and saw most of the Tarkin wave, was going to get some openers like Malgus, Oddball and Tarkin but then I noticed they had put the price of vintage up to $19, what a Joke. That ruined my day..(no Vizla or starkiller of course never seen them in the wild)
Saw the Tarkin wave at Target as well, at $19 each I can live without doubles, sorry not interested.

Reaction score
I know, I saw them too, are they trying to be the new toys r us? Wish big W would start selling tvc again. Has anybody had their local Kmart restock on TVC since christmas?

Reaction score
I know, I saw them too, are they trying to be the new toys r us? Wish big W would start selling tvc again. Has anybody had their local Kmart restock on TVC since christmas?
Just the usual pegwarmers last time I cheaked. I wonder if Target price match?

Reaction score
Did anyone bother picking up the STAP with BD from Kmart for $12,I did. There was only one left with 30 Sith Speeders..
Scored a Vizla and a Tarkin at Woolies, screw Target.

Reaction score
I've had two of those STRAP's with battledroids for ages I reckon. One is even the sneak preview EP1 STRAP. LOL! Don't think I need any more of them. Still need to grab a few Hasbro things to catch up though like the last 2 waves of the vintage collection, Wedges x-wing from the legacy collection, the new MTT and a couple of other things and I'm caught up. B)

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
Saw it and passed, I'll save my $12 on something else. I have seen the new 2013 green packaged mini vehicle and 2 figures but no where cheap as kmart lol

GNT

Reaction score
I got some doubles of the Tarkin wave from Target, I got them to price match Kmart's $12 vintage figures so at $12 I couldn't complain. Sure beats the $19 each they wanted for them, yikes.

GNT

Reaction score
Sadly not much is happening in the Star Wars world atm, hardly anything to get excited about this year. :(

Reaction score
Sadly not much is happening in the Star Wars world atm, hardly anything to get excited about this year. :(
I got a Sideshow Boba Fett and Tusken Raider not long ago.

Maybe I'll post a few photos of them in here since nothing else is going on. :awesome:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also have the last 2 waves of the vintage collection coming to me from Evilbay and a Naboo fighter too which I can't wait to get.

Only need to pick up a JoCasta Nu, MTT and Wedges x-wing from the Legacy collection and I'm pretty much caught up on all the Hasbro stuff. B)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not too bad.
I wanted to buy mine directly from BT's so I could get the unused card back as well!
I love those things.

GNT

Reaction score
TRU has some offers till the 16th June:

Prob not going to be a good selection anywhere you go but 25% off might help.

Reaction score
25% off at Scalpers R Us still wont give all those peg warming Bail Organas, Bree Organas and Mon Mothmas a new home. :awesome:

Last edited:
Reaction score
One day, in the burbs of Melbourne, amongst the isles of Target.....

there was at AT-ST.

I suppose not just one AT-ST but a few more....

... but where was FalconGunner? no where to be seen :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow! The AT-ST in the vintage style box at Target! :awesome:

I'd pick it up normally but I already have the one from the Legacy Collection and the one from the Attack on Hoth battlepack so will most likely pass on this one.

Good find though ESBbobafett. B)

GNT

Reaction score
I already have one as well so I'll be passing on it but it'll prob be heaps cheaper whenever the sale begins.

Reaction score
One day, in the burbs of Melbourne, amongst the isles of Target.....

there was one of the last the waves of the Vintage collection, which was all strewn higgedy piggedy

I then had to straighten them out at little

and then buy one and show someone special ...

... but where was FalconGunner? no where to be seen :p

Reaction score
Hah!

Those figures are old news to me ESBbobafett.

Grabbed them off eBay a while ago now. B)

Nice score though mate. Have never seen those figures in the stores before. :awesome:

Last edited:
Reaction score
This big Vader was advertised in the last toy sale but I didn't get a chance to see, until now....

I thought it looked ok for a statue ... with nice shine on the various pieces of armour.

Reaction score
Target stores here in Newcastle x3, each had 2 lots of these giant figures come and go, in record time.. had to get in quick. This was around 1 month ago, talk about hotcakes!

Reaction score
Yeah, I had to get two.. one for me and one for a good friend, needless to say we are both happy with the purchase! Seeing as how quick they sold and how popular they were, I am hoping target don't up the price on the next figure due.. AUS$50 was a very reasonable price considering the size difference from 3 and 3/4" against these 31". Value for money for sure..

GNT

Reaction score
I passed on Vader, I felt it was just a little tacky for my collection :p

Reaction score
I went to my local Big W and they had sold out of the vintage collection figures barr one lonely shocktrooper I found that had fallen off the pegs and snapped up.

Just as well I got my haul on Friday but wish the gamorrean guard and bespin han solo wave was there. :'(

Reaction score
re the Jakks 31 inch figures... I believe the clone trooper is next in line and is on market in the US. Does anyone know when they are due to arrive on our shores?