The Vintage Collection (2010-2012)

Reaction score
My custom Sideshow Endor Luke and Leia that I put together. Luke is a Sideshow Yavin Ceremonial Luke body and Sideshow Jedi Luke head with the Hasbro Endor Lukes clothes and a pair of Sideshow smuggler Han Solo boots. Leia is a Sideshow Imperial Senator Leia body with the Sideshow Leia Boushh head. I've used the Hasbro Endor Leias clothes aswell.

Reaction score
And finally my custom Sideshow Luke in X-Wing gear. It's a Sideshow Luke in Ceremonial gear with Hasbro X-Wing outfit, Luke in Ceremonial gear boots and a pair of Sideshow Darth Maul gloves. Really loved how this one turned out. Pretty easy custom really. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Think I might take a few photos of my Sideshow figure collection for you guys next since I'm in the photo taking mood. My Sideshow Jabbas Throne setup looks really impressive with the archway and Han Solo in Carbonite next to it. Will post a pic soonish! :)

Reaction score
My custom Sideshow Endor Luke and Leia that I put together. Luke is a Sideshow Yavin Ceremonial Luke body and Sideshow Jedi Luke head with the Hasbro Endor Lukes clothes and a pair of Sideshow smuggler Han Solo boots. Leia is a Sideshow Imperial Senator Leia body with the Sideshow Leia Boushh head. I've used the Hasbro Endor Leias clothes aswell.
Luke's expression is a cracker looks like he had an accident in his pants lol

Reaction score
Ok, move over Falcon Gunner enough reporting the findings in your house, let the Slave 1 pilot report from his reconnaissance mission tonight down in the Melbourne outer Rim.

Right then, here's what I could never have found at Safeway like everyone else around this country reports. But I found it elsewhere by chance. I was looking around my local Target for any left over Vintage Collection for Daultay Dofine figures and found only Aayla, Barriss and the good Dr Evazan. So I decided to look around more where the other SW toys were and found .....

Da-DAAAAA -- Awesome ... AWWWESOOOOOOOME

ps. apologies for the low quality pics and light reflection as these figures were literally strewn everywhere lying down on the shelf and not on the pegs. Here are my attempts in putting the boxes in a column for you people, yes you people!:p, to see, and not get the attention of the staff or store detectives...

but there's always a downside with all this joy and excitement... but thank God I didn't care to have these figures anyway.

[insert Imperial March]

cos I got this figure

:grin::awesome:

Reaction score
Great score mate. I'm in Melbourne too and have never seen the Tarkin wave either. I ended up getting mine from a seller on eBay. I have a few more photos to post of my Sideshow collection but I didn't want to bombard everyone at once with it all. :grin: Maybe tomorrow I'll post them on here. LOL! Really only posted my photos as I am so sick of never finding anything at retail. This place has been like a ghost town lately so thought I'd liven it up a bit with photos of my collection. Plus I promised GNT some photos of my collection so here they are mate. More to come. HeeHee! :p

Reaction score
Complete Jabbas Palace setup with Han Solo in Carbonite and Palace Archway. I have the Sideshow normal Gammorean Guard but you can't see him as he is standing behind Luke and got cut out of the photo. LOL!

GNT

Reaction score
Great pictures and awesome pieces. The 12" stuff looks fantastic but I'm glad I didn't start collecting them, I hate to think of the cost of creating a diorama!

Reaction score
My collection of 12 inch Sideshow figures with a sprinkle of Hasbro 12 inch figures. Sold off most of my 12 inch Hasbro 12 inch figures. Still have 15 Sideshow figures stored back in their boxes and my Hasbro Jar Jar Binks, Boss Nass, a couple more Padmes, etc packed away. Just don't have enough room at the moment where I'm living. Moving to a bigger place later on in the year so will setup the whole collection then including all my Hasbro stuff too. :)

Reaction score
My pride and joy of my Hasbro collection. I have a lot of Hasbro stuff but this is the best thing they have ever made IMO. The BMF. :)

Reaction score
Hasbro 12 inch Electronic Emperor sitting on a Sideshow Emperors Throne. Really want the Sideshow Emperor but haven't got around to getting him yet. The Hasbro one will do for now I guess. :$

Reaction score
My Hasbro Dewbacks, Sandtroopers, Tusken Raiders, speederbike (have 2 more) AT-ST an my custom Sideshow Luke Skywalker in X-Wing gear and Sideshow ROTS Anakin Skywalker.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My Hasbro Epic Force Collection, call upon Yoda, vintage Complete Galaxies Dagobah, vintage collection tautaun's with Han Solo and Luke Skywalker, POTF2 Swing to freedom playset with 25 anniversary Luke and Leia 2 pack, Hasbro 12 inch TC-14, Electronic Boba Fett and Queen Amidala.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My Gentle Giant mini bust collection. I have a few that can't be seen due to my bed frame there that I haven't set up yet plus a few others stored away in their boxes. Again not enough room. :hmm:

Reaction score
Here's a another photo of my Skiff for you Lord Kain but this time with my Sarlacc Pit that I picked up loose off eBay for $35.00. B)

Reaction score
Sideshow Darth Maul on Hasbro Sith Speeder. Sideshow Kit Fitso, Hasbro Yoda, Zam Wessel, Aurra Sing, Shak Ti, Bariss Ofree ( I think), Unleashed Tusken Raider C3P0 and R2D2 electronic money box and my framed Star Wars poster.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jabbas Palace diorama. Still have to setup the cardboard 3D Jabbas Palace and Mos Eisley Cantina displays that I have in their boxes below. Have all the figures for both too. Need to add my vintage collection Lando Skiff Guard and Klattu plus my older Jabbas denizens figures to the diorama.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Endor Diorama that I quickly setup on my shelf. Have pretty much all the ewoks Hasbro has made so far plus quite a few stormtroopers and bikerscouts. Just need to dig them out of the figure box which has about 350 figures in it. LOL!

Reaction score
Still one of my favourite 12 inch items ever made. The Hasbro 12 inch Speederbike and Bikerscout. Have the Luke and Leia ones too. :)

Reaction score
Might take photos of my Hasbro Detention Cell and Trash compactor dioramas next. And maybe I should take a photo of all the rest of my Hasbro ships together as they are just all sitting on the dining table at the moment. LOL! Hope you guys are enjoying the photos of my collection. More to come. :D

GNT

Reaction score
Nice pics! I think I'm going to open a few items and make some dioramas :)

Reaction score
Go for it GNT. Free them from their plastic and cardboard prisons. :) Make sure to post your photos of your dioramas on here too mate. Would love to see them. :)

Reaction score
"3P0! Shut down all the garbage compactors on the detention level! Shut down all the garbage compactors on the detention level!"

GNT

Reaction score
Go for it GNT. Free them from their plastic and cardboard prisons. :) Make sure to post your photos of your dioramas on here too mate. Would love to see them. :)
I've hit that point where I 've just got so many carded figures that most are now just in large boxes taking up room, I think I'll trim down the collection and stick with the best version of each character. With more movies on the way I don't know where I'm going to put everything lol